• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash at the Shore - Brigantine, NJ - Aug 2 - Melee and Brawl! PRIZES ANNOUNCED!

Cia

das kwl
LMFAO eggm. as much as I HATE money matching crew members.. it would be way too good to miss out on u not playing fox, falco, or yoshi.. lolz. I'll take it :D

Beat - let's do it!! remind me to bring change though.. LOL

anyone else want money matches?? I'll take some for brawl too I suppose.. but I kinda really suck at that game.. I play peach.. HAHAHA

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Eggm's YL is garbz :laugh:.

I ***** it with my luigi the last time I saw it :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:.

<3 Eggm.

How come trash talking Eggm is SOOOOO much more fun than trash talking others?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
the only time there will be any chance for any 64 will be at my house afterwards, and if someone brings a 64 setup lol. but there wont be anytime at the arcade

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I just had the most wondeful experence beating the hell out if a lvl 9 computer in MELEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Marth and Fox <3
and Brawl too w00t
Melee + Brawl= <3

Cia

das kwl
that's only cuz u said u weren't confident..

either way, I doubt I'm gonna be in melee doubles.

if I get a ride, I don't think they'll stay for that long

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
pirate ship should be allowed in doubles. and why arent i on the list of expexted attendees when im driving inui and atomsk and maybe lord knight? u forgot me! :(

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Well ive set that aside and thinking I REALLY WANT TO GO. So Inui can sit in the front and Izumi is driving me and vex so. Im going to ask for a seating chart >____>

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
AND ALSO FOR SINGLES AND DOUBLES IT SSHOULD BE 60/30/10(multi's of 3) because hopefully without m2k gonig(well most likely since chu's) me and vex will get 2nd or 3rd

Cia

das kwl
AND ALSO FOR SINGLES AND DOUBLES IT SSHOULD BE 60/30/10(multi's of 3) because hopefully without m2k gonig(well most likely since chu's) me and vex will get 2nd or 3rd
don't count on it.. I just found out some really good people are going. I just wanted to win some cash and hit the arcade. now I don't even feel like attending..

definitely ruined my day <_<

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Well i dont want to be mean to Inui but its the truth >______>
or lets throw a non gay party in the back and Inui can drive LOL GG
naw jking

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
wow just wow
i want to kill my self now but like
inui has told me and dave he's not a virgin

and i actually believe it...and hes 19