• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash at the Shore - Brigantine, NJ - Aug 2 - Melee and Brawl! PRIZES ANNOUNCED!

xandeR-

Smash Apprentice
I'm seriously considering making this my first real tourny. >.<

:-D

I wanna start playing for realsies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im rly glad to see that a lot of people are showing interest in this and that it will be many player's first tournament. i encourage all of you newcomers to enter in melee as well as brawl, and il do my best to make this tourney awesome lol

SatS is the Nintendo of tourneys lol, its reaching out to all audiences

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
What are you? O im glad people are coming out for the first event o shut up lol. Good more people for practice, less people money to win. And Chibo i demand for 4th place in doubles to get some kind of money. Me and vex didnt get **** but Inui and DM got to change the pot >_>

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i dont understand anything u just said lol
its good to have new ppl come out to tourneys, especially if its their first

and i doubt 4th will get money. only if this event somehow gets a ton of ppl, then il consider it

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
remember, melee doubles is not guaranteed. it will only be ran at the end of brawl singles if there is enough time.

also, i got the event sponsored by bawls! there will be even more additional prizes given out at the event now

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo, you set a record for longest sig.

In inches, not time.
it fits fine on the classic blue theme on my 1680 x 1050 monitor resolution lol :laugh:

and i like how u mentioned not time, since thats obviously ur sig lol

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
im gonna try to request off on this day so i can make it, it sounds like fun, and also whoever tries to stall by walljumping under battlefield? should do it against me : )

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Idk about going to this =.= its...hour and a half from me, and gas is not cheap...for me at least. Also i start vacation the day after, i might be stuck packing for vacation. Sucks i probably won't make this one =\

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
So yea i'm gonna be here with Lk, Diem, and PRiDE....**** Inui lol i guess hes coming too

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Extra reminder everyone: Melee Singles IS STARTING AT 12PM!!!
Please come at 11:45am AT THE LATEST to enter melee singles.
If you are running late, please call me to have me enter you. All my contact info is on the first post.

Also, with people traveling to the tournament by NJ Transit, I will be picking up a max of 4 people at the Atlantic City train station at 9:24am. Be on the train that arrives then. Check out njtransit.com for more details. The train leaves 30th street station at 7:54am for that. The next train arrives at 11:00am in Atlantic City. If you are on that train you will arrive on time for the tournament, but I will not be available to pick you up. Arrange for someone else to pick you up. It's about ~10-15 minutes away from the tournament.

I will drop off up to 4 people back at the train station after the tournament. I will most likely drop you off in time to make the 10:49 train. If for some reason that doesn't work lol, the one after that is 12:45am, so I'm sorry if you're forced to wait at the train station lol. I'm going to try my best to help people with the train station, I'm sorry if it doesn't work out perfectly lol

Eggm

Smash Hero
Uhhhh. I guess i'll bring NY to this. Although i want melee doubles if I come. So no camping in brawl people. Also if any NY wins in brawl they gotta give me some money for gas. I don't wanna drive all the way here for one melee event. :( Also I'm pretty mad this is the same weekend as chu's I did want to go to chu's. Theres NOTHING this weekend to my knowledge this shoulda been this weekend lol.

Yo DJ you coming? If you come I wanna team with you in melee. Also I need to know which 4 NYers are staying over and driving with me? If more than 4 come you will have to consult with jfox lol.

Beat

Smash Ace
I am the greatest and best at everything I've ever done and will do and will take 1st, 2nd and 4th at this tournament in both singles and teams in both Melee and Brawl.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
eggm - im sorry, this is the only date that was available lol, i didnt rly think i would be competitng with chu that much lol
but yea im def gonna try and get melee doubles somehow

beat-
thaaaaat doesnt make any sense
thats impossible

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
of course chibo wouldn't be competing with chu, but getting doubles in on that day will be impossible....with brawl....no way, prove me wrong nonetheless

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im starting brawl doubles before melee singles is over by a lil bit, and melee doubles during the end of brawl singles if im doing it. and brawl singles signups during finals of brawl doubles. im gonna try my hardest to get it in lol

xandeR-

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. I'll definitely be there with BlackWaltzX. My first tourney as well!

Question though: What time could we come to just hang out and play friendlies? New to this so I figured I'd ask and I'm feeling like friendlies are going to be really important for me!

Top Bottom