• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official + Smash 4 [VIC] General Thread - Next events: MILTIM 11 JUN, CWMELEE+PM 18 JUN, CW S4ROA 25 JUN

ViVa

Smash Ace
Wish I could have stayed for no customs 3ds singles but oh well. Quick shoutouts for today:

V: Damn that Custom Villager is tough GGs. Good job getting first again. I look forward to seeing how you did in the no customs bracket.
Venks: I'm curious as to why you switched from mac in losers finals. I didnt think he was doing too bad. GGs for both sets.
Dean: GG. lol @ fireball sending gordos back.
Jei: GG. Little Mac 2gud.
Attila: We didn't get to play in bracket but those casuals were fun.
Dreadtech: GGs.
Boozer: GGs. Shame about the prism tower nonsense.
Cloud: GGs. Nice Yoshi.
I forget the name of the mega man I played(Izzango? lol I can't remember): GG.

I think that's everybody I played in bracket besides attila. If I didnt mention you sorry and GG. See you guys next tourney.

Meredy

The Busterina
Shoutouts~

Tap: POKEFLOATS HYPE! I hope you don't feel too disheartened by the 3 stock in game 2, but seriously, thank you for the most fun set I think I've ever had.
Dom: You ****ed up! YA ****ED UP! Dude your trash talking is hilarious. Thank you for the second most fun set I think I've ever had.
Cup: Maybe next time I might've learned the matchup.
Azri: That one dropped edgeguard lost me game 1, the salt is real. I would definitely love to play you again soon. GRATS ON BEATING NOXUS BTW.
XXXXXXXX: You've definitely got potential man, those games were close. Just keep working at it.
Redact: Thanks for not playing Fox/Falco against me and giving me somewhat of a chance. I don't think I did too badly.
Punisher: Dude, Game & Watch is so fun to play against. Thanks for a really tight set, I thought you had me for a while.
Nitten: Mario's recovery is ****ed.

That's all of the people I played in bracket, so bonus shoutouts:

BennyP: Thanks for coming with me and keeping me company on the train.
Dekar: Once again, really cool to talk to you man.
AzuraSarah: Always nice to see you <3

Last edited:

Splice

Smash Hero
crowd hype results:
1st - Miles vs. Jamwa
2nd - CPU fox vs. CPU ganon
3000th - Grand Finals

shoutouts to Phil for hooking us up with gangsta hoodies
EMO crew safeguarding all the prize money and top spots for PM and Melee, **** YEAH EMO

Good to see Jei, Dean, Viva and Nicks returning, haven't talked to you guys in a while will be good to reunite and play smash 4 together in the future.
Jei, I enjoyed our Smash 4 set. It made me keen to learn all the things characters can do to avoid getting juggled infinitely, was good. I need to remember, as good as GnW seems in Smash 4, his Dair is much worse.

GG's to MGK and HyperKitty in Smash 4 also.

Jamwa thx for good times
Vreadtech thx for good times and clutch smash 4
Dom thx heaps for letting me use your 3ds, very kind man ty tyt yty

Special shoutout to Atticus for vsing me in all 3 events. You won in PM and Smash 4 but I won Melee... I think that's a tie then.

I like Project M

Last edited:

Izzago

Results:
Melee Singles:

1: Dekar
2: Redact
3: Splice
4: Atticus
5: Moxie
5: Blaxon
7: Sebby
7: PCG
9: Tak
9: MAckie
9: Timic
9: Attila
13: Azri
13: Jamwa
13: Matt G
13: JKTS
17: Noxus
17: 1AM%
17: Forte
17: DonB
17: Tommy
17: Dreadtech
17: BloominMAn
17: Cappa
25: Jei
25: Izzago
25: Hyes
25: Nicks
25: SlamDunk
25: Khairi
25: Dom
25: Meredyse
33: Tux
33: Milton
33: Jacob
33: Deeks
33: Tyler
33: Duck
33: MGK
33: Olaf
33: Song
33: Sadistic
33: Nitten
33: XXXX
33: Dread
33: Flog
33: Slop
33: Tap
49: Weegee

Melee Doubles:
1: Splice and Tak
2: PCG and Dekar
3: Redact and Dreadtech
4: Blaxon and Bloomin man
5: Izzago and Atticus
5: Sebby and Jamwa
7: Sadistic and Matt G
7: Moxie and Cappa
9: Jei and Nicks
9: Macky and Donb
9: Tyler and Slamdunk
9: Dean and Tux
13: Jkts and Jacob
13: MGK and Flow
13: Venks and V
13: 1amp% and Deeks
17: Hyes and Dom
17: Noxus and Max

Project M Singles:
1: Dekar
2: Splice
3: Redact
4: Noxus
5: Atticus
5: Jamwa
7: Moxie
7: 1aM%
9: Matt G
9: Blaxon
9: Tak
13: Izzago
13: Dreadtech
13: Mezer
13: Jei
17: Milton
17: Sadistic
17: Chris
17: Dom
17: Cappa
17: MGK
17: Tyler
17: Hyes
25: Fudge
25: Punish3r
25: Scott
25: Meredyse
25: Flog
25: Tommy
25: BennyP
25: Res15t
33: JKTS
33: Nitten
33: Dylan
33: Deeks
33: MAckie

Smash 4 (Customs):
1: V
2: Viva
3: VenksBRo
4: Dean
5: BIG BOSS
5: Jei
7: AzuraSarah
7: Dread
9: Tux
9: Tree
9: Boozer
9: NickyBO
13: MGK
13: Dekar
13: Hyes
13: Milton
17: Deez
17: Billy
17: Tyler
17: Grennix
17: Zamo
17: Boudag
17: Atticus
25: Izzago
25: Arthur

Smash 4 (No Customs):
1: V
2: Dean
3: Venks
4: Jei
5: Attila
5: Boozer
7: Tux
7: Edward
9: Matt G
9: dreadtech
9: Dom
13: Milton
13: Deez
13: azuraSarah
13: Atticus
17: Hyes
17: Arthur
17: Tree
17: Viva
17: Hyperkitty
17: Jamwa
17: Splice
17: Sadistic
25: Flog
25: Bee

dreadtech

Smash Journeyman
Gonna post from phone cause cbf leaving comfy bed.

Running 5 events, 2 at a time is hard. But i reckon the community pulled through and we didn't finish as late as we theoretically could have if it went wrong. I blame billy for being in every bracket and being so good. Plznerfbirry

Best moment of the night is phil losing money on ai fox. Also getting out tech skilled by ai fox.

Most important shoutout to Izzago (and also big bro attila and dean) You held the line with me m8 and we would have finished way later than we did without. Gj you are a solid TO. Keep it up. Cheers to attila and dean while we were away playing our games.

Splice: I get so excited thinking about the learning journey ahead. I really want to work harder and get better...i just need to quit my jerb now and free more time.

Attila: More smesh 4 training plez. Also play more melee cause losing to pcg is legit god telling you to get better at melee.

Redact: third place! I've gotten better! Hahahahhahahaha. Cheers for carrying me again was heaps fun.

PCG: gr8 placing in melee mate.

Noxus: bad luck on melee man, but awesome on the pm!

Jkts and dom: dreadfox money match on pm will happen once i get used to him.

V: not only customs on but customs off as well. You are a beast

Tux: the salt is so real. My ONLY screw up today. But gg's i have a lot to study up on ROB and next time i hope you are ready for the pain!!! :D.

Good chats mgk, fudge and dylan. Get better at smash now that auto combo doesn't exist anymore :p.

GG's to everyone i played

Last edited:

1ampercent

Smash Journeyman
I played poorly in Melee, anyways shoutouts:

Deeks: We didn't go far into bracket but I had fun times teaming with you in doubles.
Venks and V: You guys aren't too shabby, despite having almost no experience in Melee. Interesting set.
Dean and Tux: 4 Ganons on a tiny screen, insane.
Jamwa: You beat me, your Ness is too good, and you rekt Miles :troll:
Yes I saw that ICs player wobbling, I was pro wobbling before that point, but after seeing it in person, I'm starting to feel like it's out of place, unsure.
Seb: You're good =O, also thanks for pizza, I needed that.
Tak: Doof?
Codie: I was a bit surprised when I beat you tbh, we've had played tourney matches before and I've never beaten you. Nice runback in losers too, also stop losing your charger lol.
Dekar: I'm a fraud lol, should have went ahead with the All Star battle!
There was a huge wait period after I lost to Dekar, idk what happened there.
Tak: Doof again?
Splice: My brain's thoughts during our set:
"Hmm so you're playing P:M now? GnW really? interesting... Wtf, why is it pink? Woo I got a couple of stomps time to.. Oh gawd I'm getting smacked around arehgnggfb5regfn" *gets bopped and lose*.
Jei: Ugh I arrived so late my bad.
JKTS: Are you really playing Icies? Interesting...
Hyes: Your Ike is good, keep playing it.
Redact: I would have put money on Ganon, damn.

Next up RMIT, Hopefully I'll make it... see you all there?

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Holy **** i just thought of the best ever highlight for the next monthly.

PM AI draft crew battle.

Also V is defs the truth, no one can really deny that hey.

Lets see how Wii-u goes though

Last edited:

Venks

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VenksUSA
I can't even say how much fun I had at the event. I just love all of the character diversity in Smash 4. I played against so many different characters. The only characters I stumbled across multiple times were Yoshi and Rob.

@ 1ampercent 1ampercent : Thanks! Melee Doubles was free entry and we were waiting for Smash 4 to start, so we figured we'd jump in just for the fun of it. If I can land at least one rest with Jiggly Puff or one giant punch with DK then I'm happy. xD

Tree: Good matches man! Thankfully I have a friend I play with that uses the same custom counter as you so I was prepared for it. You got me once after standing up at ledge, but it lost out every other time because my jabs out-speed the activation of your counter.
The Rosalina matches were a lot tougher. I kept guessing wrong when I thought you were dash-grabbing or dash-attacking. I eventually adapted and started tilting you out of all your dashes. We'll have to play again sometime!

Viva: Really awesome matches man. You really helped to show me that I rely on shield waaaay too much. Against grounded approaches I really need to spot dodge more or protect myself with my own attacks. I don't want to count the number of times you dash-grabbed me and put me into a juggle. I'll definitely have to work on that.

As for switching from Little Mac I definitely did so because I do detest falling to my doom at lower than 100%. If it happens too many times I'll get discouraged and play someone else. I figured by playing someone like DK I could stay in till about 130% or higher which did turn out to be the case. But even then I really struggled to get a KO. Your spacing and positioning that mixes empty jumps and occasional back airs isn't a playstyle I'm accustomed to. I'll try to adapt so I can give you a better match next time.
Oh and btw you had amazing DI when it came to my jabs. I was always scared to commit to multi-hit jabs because of how great your DI was. It is character-weight dependent, but still no one handled it that well.

Jeii: Was really cool being able to play you as well. Yoshis give me a lot of trouble so it's definitely one of the match-ups I have a lot of experience with. From watching replays we tend to stay pretty similar in percent for the bulk of our rounds. But the match really changes when we both reach high percent. You usually either just miss your side smash or I'll absorb the hit with the super armor on my own side smash.
You showed me though that I really need to give up on trying to use the KO Punch after standing up at ledge. The KO Punch is really fast to activate, but a good player will always beat it out with either a multi-hit move as I'm coming up from ledge or a well-timed attack with good active frames. I took way too much damage trying to commit to that one option.

Dom: Those raptor boosts man. They aren't a good approach. So many free blocks into punishes. I'm guessing that move works differently in Project M? I'm sure it can be difficult switching between games. That's the main reason I'm not playing PM myself. I like the game, but I feel it throws me off of Smash 4.
Those sweet-spotted knees though. Your positioning is perfect, but you do it so frequently it's predictable. I got that solid KO on the first stock by trading the hit with super armor. Again it doesn't matter how much damage you do, super armor means I don't flinch no matter how powerful the attack is. Grabs is how you beat super armor.
Oh and that sweet-spotted knee in the air. Again you went for it a lot so it was a pretty free counter. I didn't expect it to send you all the way from the right side of the stage to the left blast zone at 77%. But I guess I don't really know the power of Captain falcon's knee.

Attila: This perfectly captures how every one of our rounds went. xD

Seriously though you're not DIing my multi-hit jabs properly. You always seem to DI inwards, but that's not the way to do it. I told you during our matches that it's character(weight) dependent and that you either DI up and away or down and away, but you always DI'd towards me. This allowed to get off a jab combo that did 29%. With proper DI I shouldn't be getting more than 11~14%. There would be a few moments where it looked like you were just about to make it out of my jabs, BUT Little Mac starts to push himself backwards after a couple seconds of jabbing so instead you would just get stuck in that position.
Also when I start my jabs I need to be close to you or my multi-hit jabs will drop my opponent and leave me in a vulnerable state. But because you always DI'd inwards I was able to connect multi-hit jab combos from max-distance which doesn't really work with proper DI.

I like to slightly charge smash attacks a lot. If I get the hit then that's free extra damage, but if I hit your shield instead then you get a tad more block stun and are pushed slightly away. My jabs start up crazy fast so I was almost always able to get them up before you could do anything out of a dash.
What I'm doing looks punishable, but it isn't. If I wanted I could go into shield or dodge roll away before you could reach me with anything, but I kept going for jabs because of how you were choosing to approach and your preference for DIing towards me.

I think our matches will be a lot better on the Wii U when we have actual controllers. I'm looking forward to it!

Dean: Really awesome matches man! Your spacing and positioning are too good. I quickly noticed that my Little Mac had no real way to approach Dedede. You could literally just sit there and I was pretty much in check. That forward tilt out ranges my dash attack, my forward tilt, and my forward smash. Super armor doesn't help if I can't reach you.

The only option I really had was Jolt Haymaker and that's never a good approach. The risk is significantly higher than the reward. It's pretty easy to shield on reaction from that distance.

I tried using DK as well, but yeah my hit boxes extend my hurt boxes unlike your hammer. It wasn't as bad since I can now approach from the air on your laggier moves, but yeah you still had the superior range and dictated the flow of the match. I don't pretend to be the best DK player so I'm sure there might of been a better strategy to use, but I definitely couldn't figure it out at that point.
Still though it was crazy how we would space back and forth via walking and trade at the exact same time from perfect distance with tilts. I lost those trades, but yeah I appreciated the great timing and positioning, I don't see that from many other players and especially not that often. And on the 3DS! So Impressed.

V: Congratulations on winning BOTH custom and no-custom tournaments! I told you that you'd be able to do it! Really glad you were able to keep your nerves in check despite playing against such amazing players!

Our matches went how they usually go so I wasn't really surprised losing to you, but none the less it was a really cool feeling facing off against you in Winners Finals the first tournament and Losers Finals in the next. To me it made our matches feel like these "grand clashes" instead of our usual messing around at EB Games.

I'm glad I was able to take your first stock before you took mine in one of our matches. I feel like I'm getting a lot better at the Little Mac vs Ness match up. Heck back when we first starting playing this match-up you would 2-stock me pretty effortlessly. So I'm glad that I'm getting better. I still feel the match-up is pretty terrible for Little Mac though. Really need to find a character to play as when I can't safely approach on the ground. Which is kinda Little Mac's only way to approach. xD

---

To everyone else I played I'm sorry I didn't call you out. My replays got maxed out so I wasn't able to save all my matches and kept forgetting to clear out space until the 2nd tournament. The tournaments ran super smooth so big thanks to everyone who helped out with that.
Can't wait for Smash Wii U to come out so we can all finally play with real controllers again. Far too many people died yesterday due to the shoddy directional input detection from the 3DS's circle pad.

Last edited:

Mezerian

Smash Cadet
Excellent tournament! Got my peach on and did better than I thought I would. Hype CPU matches are a new thing for me.

Splice: Really enjoyed the set against your G&W. Eating that 9 judgement stung hilariously.
MGK: Friggin' ggs, man. Always excellent matches
Naga: Definitely keep up with your Yoshi, man. you've got some nice tech-skill and while Yoshi's recovery is tricky to manage, when you get the hang of it I reckon you'll do very well.
Blaxon: I'd love to play your D3 some more. VGG!

Seriously. I want to play more melee and PM. Love this ****.

ViVa

Smash Ace
From the facebook event:

Thank you everyone for coming today! There was a great buzz in the event hall all day, a sure sign everyone was having a good time.

The next Ranking Battle event will be on December 14th! Same place, same time, two weeks after Smash 4 releases, and with some final chances across all games to rank up and clutch the season victory.
We hope to have some rewards and surprises lined up too.

The invite will go out again soon, hope to see you all again.

Don't forget to like the CouchWarriors page and check the website for updates, including info on our annual General meeting on Dec 13th.

But most of all, Good games!

- Daniel, CouchWarriors President

All I know is Dec 14th is being marked on my calendar as "Defeat V. Become the dominant V."

Noxus

Smash Cadet
An all round good tournie, shoutouts to JKTS for the win best peach main vic

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Daniel (Samuel l blaxon) back from long euro trip, easily best peach (and debatable ylink) player in melb.

nothing against jkts but daniel is real deal.

Villyness

Dedicated Protector
NNID
SuckerFlash
3DS FC
2664-2676-2381
Thanks for the awesome day yesterday! It was great being able to play against many different playstyles in Smash 4.

I'll give some shoutouts, but I have horrible memory so I apologise if I forget to mention you. Sorry! >.<

@ ViVa ViVa , that Mario is one really tough opponent. Kept so much pressure on me @.@
I'm disappointed I didn't get to play you in the non-customs tournament. Really wanted to see how normal Villager would have fared (Mario is one match-up that Villager hates). GGs, awesome Grand Finals and hope I can get some more games with you next month!
...also, I can change my name back to Negai if you want to be the dominant V. :)

dean, I will forever have nightmares of that waddling DDD who chases down little kids to grab.
jk, seriously though, that DDD gave both my mains so much trouble in our first set. Before I played you, I was convinced Villager was great against DDD, but you proved otherwise. Sweet games, and hope to see you next tournament!

@ dreadtech dreadtech , thanks! To be honest, I'm still kinda bewildered that I won both tournaments haha.

@ 1ampercent 1ampercent , thanks! Had great fun playing against you even though we were clearly crap. XD

@ Attila_ Attila_ , I came into our set expecting that same Rosalina, but to my surprise, you went Falco. o.o
That reflector does help quite a lot in the MU, and to be honest, Falco is the character I hate the most against Villager. Seriously, it's bad enough to reflect my gyroid, but eating the reflector to the face as well is real annoying.
That SD on the 3rd match cost you a lot though. I advise against overextending when you're trying to gimp/punish Villager's recovery, if that's even a good idea (idk, I personally wouldn't, but free damage on Villager doesn't hurt I guess).
But nice job punishing me for getting up on stage. Oh and reflecting my bowling ball back at me. That hurt soooo much... DX

@ Venks Venks , can't fit my gratitude on just one post, so the best I can do is get even better so you get an even better opponent. :)
Seriously, thanks for all the support, advice and curse your advice about Yoshis Island to everyone.
Now my dreams of guaranteed gyroids and delayed hitbox trees will never come true. ;-;
Oh and uh, I'm glad my nervousness didn't show, because I was definitely shaking when I was against Viva's Mario. I was also somewhat nervous playing your Little Mac as Ness.
Really, I don't know what to do when a Little Mac starts jumping towards me other than fair him, but if I miss, then I get jabs + tilts + more jabs. Our matches are not as free for me as they used to be, so great work!

@AzuraSarah , thanks for the Pizza! And it was great talking to you and having friendlies in between matches.
I seriously need to get used to getting out-camped by people as normal Villager. Hope to get more matches with you! :)

Pizza, you tasted wonderful~! Hope I see you next monthly. :D

There was a ROB player whom I played, but I can't remember your name (sorry!). Good stuff with the uairs on Villager! I can't help but challenge it with my dair, which usually ends up working against me.
A bit of match-up advice though: use your gyroid when you know I can't use Pocket. Once I get that gyroid, it stays in my Pocket forever granted I pull it out every once in awhile. You sent it towards me a bit too much, and left yourself open whenever you whiffed pulling out the gyroid.

Annnd... that's that! Wii U Smash will be out by next tournament (goodbye to ftilt and hello to guaranteed fsmash outta dsmash), sp hopefully a lot more people will start playing Smash 4. Always fun to play against new people!
Until next time! :D

Last edited:

ViVa

Smash Ace
...also, I can change my name back to Negai if you want to be the dominant V. :)
Haha there's no need for that. The dominant v thing doesn't really mean anything to me, it was just something I thought would be funny to put in the post. I am looking forward to playing you again though, that's happening for sure.

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
Now that 13 years of school are done and that I have had ample time to refine my skills. Expect the return of the new and improved SurPr15e now also known as Laguna|SurPr15e.

1ampercent

Smash Journeyman
Now that 13 years of school are done and that I have had ample time to refine my skills. Expect the return of the new and improved SurPr15e now also known as Laguna|SurPr15e.
Still waiting for the MM, you coming to RMIT on Friday? SurPr15e hype?

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
return?

would help if you ever came to anything in the first place hey.

anything would be an improvement over your last performance though, so that's something to look forward to lol

S.D

Smash Master
From the facebook event:

Thank you everyone for coming today! There was a great buzz in the event hall all day, a sure sign everyone was having a good time.

The next Ranking Battle event will be on December 14th! Same place, same time, two weeks after Smash 4 releases, and with some final chances across all games to rank up and clutch the season victory.
We hope to have some rewards and surprises lined up too.

The invite will go out again soon, hope to see you all again.

Don't forget to like the CouchWarriors page and check the website for updates, including info on our annual General meeting on Dec 13th.

But most of all, Good games!

- Daniel, CouchWarriors President

All I know is Dec 14th is being marked on my calendar as "Defeat V. Become the dominant V."
Ah so Sunday tournaments are reinstated. Oh pseudo retirement how I missed your sweet embrace.

Last edited:

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023

anyway
v: if there was going to be one thing i did after last tournament it was learn everything there is about villager. but then ness happened lol. too good.
venks: you played very solidly. unfortunately little mac is probably one character i have a lot of experience against and it feels pretty rough for him. hope to play you more in the future.
jei: you're hard to beat offline. might go dog vs. you in the future since you seem to love it so much.
viva: so mario's pretty hard to beat when you just can't grab and bair to win.
tux: was great for the nicks top models to reunite after all this time. might practice melee more if we are to continue teaming (but probably not).
dreadtech: sheik is a very very mean character and you're a bad person for using her.
sarah: very tough opponent that i always seem to end up running into. you got better the longer our sets went on (less rolling more fairing) so you can only become stronger in the future.
attila: you're ok i guess
mgk: usmash vs. warlock punch best moment of the tournament
deez: very tough foe, thankfully janky ganon dtilt pulled it off for me somehow. hope to see you more in the future.
1&%: four ganons then three falcons... amazing set
boozer: was good to see you win the cam-off, if only @CRKB could've been there
tree: it was great to finally meet you mr. tree

MGK

Smash Apprentice
Excellent tournament as always! Time for some shout outs:

Starting with PM

Sorry that I forget your name (DK Player from round 1), you have a solid DK that is all round good in a lot of areas and can't wait to vs you again as I noticed you have a lot of Ganondorf practice and can see our matches getting real intense.

Matt G: What can I say about this set, as soon as I saw you for round 2, I was shocked to face someone so skillful so early in tourney. The 1st and 3rd games came down to last hit, last stock situation and congrats on the great read for game 3 to take the set. Hope to vs you again at RMIT and hopefully I can steal a set from you. :)

Mezer: Of all people to vs first in losers has to be my training partner that knows all my tricks. Both games were crazy close and I guess you had the better day..... just. :p Hope to vs you in Winners and not losers as It would be a shame again if one of us lose and gets knocked out by the other. :) Hope to see you at RMIT.

Redact: Thank you so much for the money match, I learnt a lot from you and I'm glad I didn't get destroyed. :p Just amazing to know that I can hold my own and that my Ganondorf can be good enough in time and with experience. Thank you for the tips and hopefully I can learn more from you in due time. :)

Dekar: Just want to shout to you because I hope we can have a money match at RMIT this Friday and get your view on where I'm at. I want to learn and improve the best I can, and who better to ask for help then you. As your the last one that I haven't versed yet out of the EMO crew. :)

Lastly, want to shout out to everyone that I vsed in Melee and smash 4. Thanks for all the amazing matches.

BRING ON RMIT THIS FRIDAY! Hope to see everyone there. The King of Evil will be back.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Redact: Thank you so much for the money match, I learnt a lot from you and I'm glad I didn't get destroyed. :p Just amazing to know that I can hold my own and that my Ganondorf can be good enough in time and with experience. Thank you for the tips and hopefully I can learn more from you in due time. :)
level 9 ganon took my money, so why can't you with time? 8)

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Ah so Sunday tournaments are reinstated. Oh pseudo retirement how I missed your sweet embrace.
Billy, atticus and dekar going to zeal.

sunday tournament so no s.d

why yes i'd like to increase the entry fee to $100,000,000,000

Top Bottom