• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
What's black, blue, and red all over?

Answer:
Nothing. Because if something was red all over, it would completely drown out the black and blue.

...I tried.

It's possible for something to be a deep purple all over, Rebellious.
Yeah, but it said that the colors were separate, not mixed.

Last edited:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
How about this? You go on a bus ride, a man on the bus stands out and shouts "IM A SCATMAN!!!" What do you do?
Politely tell him he has terrible taste in jokes, do a 360 and walk away

Last edited:

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Okay guys. This was fun and all, but we should stop before we get an infraction. There's no such thing as off-topic here, but it might be considered spam.

So, what do you guys think of Greninja?

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Okay guys. This was fun and all, but we should stop before we get an infraction. There's no such thing as off-topic here, but it might be considered spam.

So, what do you guys think of Greninja?
I prefer to call Greninja, "Glacius" my starter in X/Y, plus it sounds cooler than Greninja.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I'm getting a first-hand look at how someone can be pants-on-head moronic and still manage to get a Nurse Assistant license.

Most residents in a long term care facility have a draw sheet under them tucked into the mattress that can be used to help lift them and move them around in the bed. Two of the students I am working with somehow managed to leave the draw sheet over a patient without any thought as to how impractical that is. They always sleep in class, do miserably on skill and written tests, and always act like they don't even want to be there. Yet, they still got checked off for knowing the skill, which is essentially all you need to really do in order to pass the class. They could still pass the state exam by winging the written test and faking their way through skill exams and that worries me.

-

Greninja is one of the better ideas for a Pokemon entry. I don't know why people are comparing him to Sheik. I want to see what his combo game is like.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I'm getting a first-hand look at how someone can be pants-on-head moronic and still manage to get a Nurse Assistant license.

Most residents in a long term care facility have a draw sheet under them tucked into the mattress that can be used to help lift them and move them around in the bed. Two of the students I am working with somehow managed to leave the draw sheet over a patient without any thought as to how impractical that is. They always sleep in class, do miserably on skill and written tests, and always act like they don't even want to be there. Yet, they still got checked off for knowing the skill, which is essentially all you need to really do in order to pass the class. They could still pass the state exam by winging the written test and faking their way through skill exams and that worries me.
You teach a class?

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
You teach a class?
No, I am one of the other students. I'm getting into entry-level health care work. Should be a cinch but some of these people would be too psychotic to work with. I'm hoping I find a high-standard facility to work at because I don't even trust these people with some of the life-sized dolls we use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom