• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Thanks to getting HBO and Max for the weekend I got to watch Red 2, Ender's Game, and R.I.P.D. I've been wanting to see each of them as they look good, and I was not disappointed.

Ender's Gamer was especially good, very intricate. It's the kind of move you would want to watch a second time to make sure you got the full grasp of it.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Sigurd Marth is too good lol.

Lucario in a Gi is pretty cool as well.

They also did a good job with classic Pit.

Don't really have anything to say on Samus, though I'm kinda hoping one of the 2 other costumes she will have will be a Dark Samus alt, since Dark Samus looks pretty cool.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
On my P:M I have Other M Samus as all of my costumes.I have a Lucario Goku one. I have a Robot Ness. Can't remember much else.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I don't put in my own alternate costumes any more. It's too much of a hassle to find ones I like that don't make deceptive hit boxes or hurt boxes. .

I've contemplated doing alternate skins for stages though, but I would have to be careful and make sure they actually fit the Project M stage version instead of the Brawl version.

Good thing custom music is easy, though it is annoying when you can't find a certain song you want (Psychedelic from TWEWY).

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
There's nothing I hate more than watching a stream or plugging up with someone then they load up their Neon Pink hyper-Kawaii Smashville with "Desu Arigato Gaijin Desu" playing in the background.

Please customize responsibly.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I don't put in my own alternate costumes any more. It's too much of a hassle to find ones I like that don't make deceptive hit boxes or hurt boxes. .

I've contemplated doing alternate skins for stages though, but I would have to be careful and make sure they actually fit the Project M stage version instead of the Brawl version.

Good thing custom music is easy, though it is annoying when you can't find a certain song you want (Psychedelic from TWEWY).
I just make my songs. Downside is that I can't loop and the song is really quiet.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
They were working on a Mega Man Zero model (a really good, faithful one) for Link but I don't know what happened to that. You could get some of the materials for it in a pack. That was years ago.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I named my greninja...Oh wait, he wasn't my starter. :p Delphox master race.

I really need to get into modding and music changing of brawl. >.>

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
On the topic of Pokemon nicknames, I named a Charmander Magma Dragoon, and I plan on naming a Piplup Chill Penguin.

Blaziken

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6625-0560
So those new P:M costumes?
Light Suit Samus looks great. The cannon design is a nice touch, It's my favorite of the five.

Sigurd Marth is cool, but from what it sounds like, Awakening Marth won't be an alt, which was what I was hoping for.

Classic Pit looks neat.

Gi Lucario is cool. I love the Focus Band and Choice Band.

OoT Ganondorf looks really good. I'm assuming it's going to have recolors.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
In fact, Zero is probably one of the last characters I'd want playable due to the fact he's not from the same time as the original Mega Man series.

I'd rather have cut man. At least it's the right time period

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I was about to say there's no way in hell that Tails was in Super Street Fighter 2.

-

Tail's projectile in Super Smash Flash 2 really trips people up.

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Sometimes I nickname my Pokemon, sometimes I don't. I think it depends on the name of the Pokemon and my mood.

My Delphox's name is Apollo. Uhh, I can't even remember the rest on the spot lol... OH, I have a Lucario named Bertha...

Morbi

Scavenger
Sometimes I nickname my Pokemon, sometimes I don't. I think it depends on the name of the Pokemon and my mood.

My Delphox's name is Apollo. Uhh, I can't even remember the rest on the spot lol... OH, I have a Lucario named Bertha...
I used to name my Pokemon; however, I do no necessarily do that anymore. I have to name all of my Pokemon with a correlating pattern. So for instance, I would have a team (including my avatar) based on cardinal sin: Greed (Avarice), Gluttony, Lust, Wrath, Pride, Wrath, and Sloth.

Or I would name them all after characters that I liked; my Pokemon team was the crew of One Piece on one file.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I took a test on facebook which was "What US city should you live in"

I got Honolulu

I friggin wish, I loved hawaii.

I want to live close to the beach

Morbi

Scavenger
I took a test on facebook which was "What US city should you live in"

I got Honolulu

I friggin wish, I loved hawaii.

I want to live close to the beach
I would not move out of Colorado myself; I love the beach (or just water in general), but I also love the dry air and elevation. The inconsistent weather also helps, variety is the spice of life.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Post 666. Hail Vivillon! :evil:

Anyway, I do love nicknaming my Pokémon. The minutes I waste trying to come up with pathetic nicknames.<3

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
More proof that Japan uses black magic.

This is a rice cake, made from water. It supposedly tastes amazing.
Why was I not born in Japan.

I never did name my Pokemon, wasn't my thing.

Then I got a Goomy and had to name it Gooey because it(Goodra actually)is my favorite Pokemon ever.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I actually do live within walking distance of a beach,

But the beaches here suck

and it rains all the time

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just realized how brilliant Naruto is for marketing

You have to buy 2 figures to do this scene/

Imagine trying to set up some of naruto's other fights

Bunches of naruto figures with all his shadow clones

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
In Pokemon Generation 5(can't remember which game), I nicknamed a female Bidoof... Beaver Box. That is all. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom