• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I actually never bought more than 1 foot soldier. I always wanted to so I could have more realistic battles

But why buy multple of a generic enemy when you could buy a new, completely unique character

Khoru

Smash Champion
i had a dream last night that in melee, yoshi was a transformation character

into birdo

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I don't normally nickname my Pokemon. In Sapphire I based my team on one in a fan fic I thought was well written, so I gave them the same nicknames. I also caught a random Lapras on Sevii Island 4 in FireRed and named it Tessie like the creature in EarthBound. Then I have three Ampharos on X right now with the nicknames Fabio, Amphabio, and Amphabulous because I had a hard time picking one. I don't remember any other nicknames at the moment, but most are for leftovers I wonder traded...

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
She doesn't seem like a very good mom, she just kinda... Shoots them at people...
You need to fertilize eggs for them to bear spawn.

Didn't you have a Reptile Reproduction block in your Sex Ed classes? You know, the whole "when a male dino and a female dino love each other very much, the male sticks his elongated tongue into the female's facehole", and so forth?

I guess that's the US education system for you.

I wonder if Baby Birdo will be in the next Mario Kart.
Baby Birdo is the name of one the girls I have working the streets.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

You can't tell by the picture, but these are bootlegs

MADE FROM THE ORIGINAL MOLD

With mostly quality plastic

And unlike the original, they have colored headbands

I WANT THESE BOOTLEGS

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The REAL NECA turtles, other than being all Red seem to range from $250 - 400 (Set of 4)

so getting the bootlegs for $50 (Set of 4) is nice

I ordered it.

Phelous recommended it, if that meant anything. But it DOES seem to be of pretty good quality

Last edited:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Already off to a good start for my birthday.

Note to self: Never interact with meaning on the Internet in the early hours of the morning. People aren't very attentive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom