• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Are you sure? Because that sounds definitely like Ali whatever her name was that did the voice in Kid Icarus: Uprising.
Apparently, it's a different person. Palutena's Uprising VA tweeted that she didn't do the voice or something like that.

Huarbolo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
huarbolo
3DS FC
1435-5887-5069
Can anyone make a gif about the sunspace emissary where Wario aims for Lucas but Ness pushes him out of the way? If so put text over the shot that says Gematsu leak

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Can anyone make a gif about the sunspace emissary where Wario aims for Lucas but Ness pushes him out of the way? If so put text over the shot that says Gematsu leak
This is awfully specific considering I saw this EXACT gif a couple of days ago.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Star Wars Episode VII needs to hurry up and happen. I was hoping to have kids hy now so they could grow up on a new trilogy like I did

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Star Wars Episode VII needs to hurry up and happen. I was hoping to have kids hy now so they could grow up on a new trilogy like I did
The hype.

Apparently, each movie will have a different director. J.J. Abrams is only doing Episode VII. I don't know how I feel about this. It would be weird if each movie has a different tone. What if one movie has a really bad director? Then one part of the trilogy would suck and would be the lesser of the three.
And also, apparently, it may retain the original cast of Episodes IV - VI. Originally, it was thought that t would focus on Han Solo and Leiah's twin children. One being a Sith, and one being a Jedi. But now it might still be about Luke.
It would be amusing to watch old people sword fight. Like that intense lighstsaber duel between Obi-Wan and Vader in episode IV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom