• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I got that flier when I preordered my game. The Japanese caption was basically "There are still partcipating characters that have yet to be revealed." But preorders have been available for over a week. I highly doubt that that question mark has anything to do with the Japanese event this weekend or an indication of a character reveal. If there is a character reveal today (it's 3:30 am here and I'm trashed while watching soccer), I wouldn't consider it connected together.

Last edited:

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
I got that flier when I preordered my game. The Japanese caption was basically "There are still partcipating characters that have yet to be revealed." But preorders have been available for over a week. I highly doubt that that question mark has anything to do with the Japanese event this weekend or an indication of a character reveal.
oh
Looks like the month isn't over yet, haha. Just to be safe, not getting my hopes./quote]
same

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Hmm its strange really it seems like something we should and could be able to Deduce yet its hard to Say I first saw what looked like to be Mewtwo in Question Mark Box But something seems familiar about the Shadow and Shading...

Malcolm Belmont

Smash Ace
NNID
King Joffery
I got that flier when I preordered my game. The Japanese caption was basically "There are still partcipating characters that have yet to be revealed." But preorders have been available for over a week. I highly doubt that that question mark has anything to do with the Japanese event this weekend or an indication of a character reveal. If there is a character reveal today (it's 3:30 am here and I'm trashed while watching soccer) but I wouldn't consider it connected together.
I hope not..i really want to see at least one charcter to be revealed during World Hobby Fair

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I got that flier when I preordered my game. The Japanese caption was basically "There are still partcipating characters that have yet to be revealed." But preorders have been available for over a week. I highly doubt that that question mark has anything to do with the Japanese event this weekend or an indication of a character reveal. If there is a character reveal today (it's 3:30 am here and I'm trashed while watching soccer) but I wouldn't consider it connected together.
What does it read below the question mark? Just asking.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
What does it read below the question mark? Just asking.
I got that flier when I preordered my game. The Japanese caption was basically "There are still partcipating characters that have yet to be revealed." But preorders have been available for over a week. I highly doubt that that question mark has anything to do with the Japanese event this weekend or an indication of a character reveal. If there is a character reveal today (it's 3:30 am here and I'm trashed while watching soccer), I wouldn't consider it connected together.
Bolded.

Hmm its strange really it seems like something we should and could be able to Deduce yet its hard to Say I first saw what looked like to be Mewtwo in Question Mark Box But something seems familiar about the Shadow and Shading...
Mewtwo was in the clouds. You musta missed it.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Probably No relevance But there is 6 Question Marks does this Hint that the Character's Name is 6 Letters Long?

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
Nintendo teasing secret Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS character in World Hobby Fair flyer?

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS is making its playable debut in Japan this weekend. The game is appearing at the World Hobby Fair, which ends tomorrow. One attendee picked up the flyer above that seems to hint at another secret character in Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS. Notice the question mark next to the Mii fighter on the top right. With the World Hobby Fair ending tomorrow, could we be getting another character reveal? If nothing else, it could be a sign that someone new will be confirmed in the somewhat near future.

Read more at http://nintendoeverything.com/ninte...wii-u3ds-character-in-world-hobby-fair-flyer/

So have people seen this yet?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Funny thing is I posted images of this preorder flier a week ago and people are just now really discussing it.

Lol

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I just checked it over with my wife and she said the general feeling from the caption under the question mark is that "characters are continuing to come" so it doesn't mean "There has yet a character to come."

Either way, a character reveal tomorrow isn't connected to this flier nor does the flier indicate that a character will be revealed.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Anyone know how much these are in American dollars?
Probably somewhere around $20, taking into account that prices are higher in Europe.

My uncle who works at nintenegapcombandai(totally legit company) confirmed Luigi's new alt.

Please spoiler images that are this big in size.

Last edited:

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Well Reggie did say they would Rival Disney Infinity And Skylanders So $20 makes sense but I think it'll be a bit cheaper then that maybe $16 is what I guess but I don't live in Murica So I can't say that for definite
EDIT: No way I'm passing up the Marth One that NEEDS TO GO ONE MY SHELF!!!:roll:
EDIT AGAIN: LAWL I noticed they miss spelled Pikachu's Name but then Fixed it on the other one! :joyful:

Last edited:

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
I doubt it Nintendo would have announced a direct already unless its really late but I guess I could but again I would have guessed they'd announce it now and Dang Someone other Then me knows about Confuzzled? Kudos to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom