• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Not a topic post but Which Amiibo will you get?
It's a good chance to get characters who won't get figures otherwise like ROB, Ike, etc.

I'll get Luigi, ROB and TL first, and then as my wallet sees fit.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Same with Fox Marth Wii Fit Trainer etc they probably won't ever get Merch so it'll probably be best if we get them ones then Again I'm expecting Zero Suit Figurines to sell out on day one XD

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Last edited:

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
If they really Want a Joke Character then Monita would be a perfect choice No one would Expect her and could have amazing Moveset Potential I would not mind seeing her as a free DLC or something her Final Smash Could be something to do with the Train but IDK But you guys have to watch this video...

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
If they really Want a Joke Character then Monita would be a perfect choice No one would Expect her and could have amazing Moveset Potential I would not mind seeing her as a free DLC or something her Final Smash Could be something to do with the Train but IDK But you guys have to watch this video...
We already have a joke character in the game, Wii Fit Trainer

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
But Wii Fit Trainer Isn't the Joke Character of this Game Sakurai Stated this in a article oh and did you see the vid? Shibata is always awesome!
Edit : Here's the other Vid that was at the end of the previous that you could not see
d not see
That Picture is epic!

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Wii Fit Trainer is the new Captain Falcon. She's the character that NOBODY saw coming, and if you knew her from the game she came from (Wii Fit) you NEVER would have imagined her in a fighting game of any sort, much less Super Smash Bros. But then she arrived in Smash and quickly became a fan favorite.

Way back when, Captain Falcon's appearance was restricted to his car, the Blue Falcon, which he never exited. The two F-ZERO games were merely racing games, games where it could be argued that you played as cars, not the characters that drive them and never leave the cockpit. So when Captain Falcon showed up in Super Smash Bros, it was a WOW moment. Had the Internet existed at the time in the way it does today, we'd be getting comments like "But he's a racing game character, he never leaves his cockpit or anything else in the F-ZERO games, why is he here?", but sure enough, Falcon Punch became the meme it is and Falcon forever a fan favorite.

Melee of course had Mr. Game and Watch, that character that really doesn't sound like he would make a ton of sense, but sure enough, he's also a bit of a favorite.

Brawl had R.O.B., a character who really isn't even a character so much as he is a controller (ok, he was in Mario Kart DS that one time). Nobody would ever truly expect a guy like that, but sure enough, here we are, anxiously awaiting his return!

Captain Falcon, Mr. Game and Watch, R.O.B., and Wii Fit Trainer. No one asked for them, no one expected them, people might have even scoffed at the very idea... but now we just can't imagine Smash without them.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
No one likes ROB though I don't remember anyone really wanting ROB back plus my Friend on Miiverse called Shinru Essentially called Wii Fit Trainer with the Warrior and Tree poses plus WFT is not a fan favourite people are still moaning and groaning about her :(

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Double Post Warning Received
On behalf of Dimensionsword:awesome::smash:

Don't know what happened then

Last edited by a moderator:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Wow. Halo 4 has my fave campaign yet for the Halo games. The Prometheans are a huge upgrade compared to the Flood and not as annoying to fight against. Nice and long to with twits and turns (I actually wasn't expecting that ending lol). Though it was a little bit disappointing that it didn't really have a boss fight at the end however.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Nothing, because your edits aren't appreciated.
Liar Liar Plants For Hire:psycho:

Last edited:

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
The title is a Lie I see no Twilight princess anywhere
Yes Pokémon Understand will be raunching on the same day Brroon Trip Cyclone comes out thank you for your patience because it has merciful Revels

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom