• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Thank you for Sharing this complaint with Nintendo Pokémon Fans we have taken this as advice to make a more richer Gameplay Experiance

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
So after years of not doing it, I'm trying to mod Brawl a bunch for my own pleasure. Crap have things gotten way easier since then, but relearning everything is giving me a major headache... Why can't I just copy paste things? :p

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
So after years o not doing it, I'm trying to mod Brawl a bunch for my own pleasure. Crap have things gotten way easier since then, but relearning everything is giving me a major headache... Why can't I just copy paste things? :p
Just Project M it! :p

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Wat???
Do you have a source? (not saying I don't believe you, I just want to see the info)
Check the official website (japan, to be specific). TP Zelda and Link are shown as DLC.

I wish... Honestly, I'm just trying to switch some stages in Project m and if I can figure that out hopefully find a way to put Pichu in there. I think I'm too stupid to do all of this stuff now, and Brawl Vault is HORRENDOUS to search.
Advanced searches make it all better. They really do.

Last edited:

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Advanced searches make it all better. They really do.
I can't seem to even find the option to do that XD

Gah, i just want some wacky stages to play on with my wife. Everything on page one she pretty much hates. I even found a spare card to put a messed with PM on. Why can't difficult things be easy? :p

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Man, TP is my least favorite Zelda game. I wish everyone would get off that boat so it would stop haunting me. Artistically, it doesn't even rank near its predecessor. Ocarina of Time has literally defined the style of Zelda since 1998 and it gets no love. I'd be happier with Classic Link than Doughboy Link or Ganon With Cornrows.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Ok, so you are in London England, you go on a bus ride, and the bus stops at Kings Cross station. A man asks you if he can sit in the seat next to you, you say yes, but before he can sit down, the driver swipes the stick he's holding clean out of his hand and says "Sir, what is this?" Who is this man?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

This is the best ****ing alt. costume I've ever seen in my life. And it is the reason why I wish smash Bros had costume customization.

I know I'm late on this, but I've been busy.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
WOOT! I found that someone made a very simple way to do what I wanna do! YES!!! Thank you awesome random person for saving me tons of time!!!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Ok, so you are in London England, you go on a bus ride, and the bus stops at Kings Cross station. A man asks you if he can sit in the seat next to you, you say yes, but before he can sit down, the driver swipes the stick he's holding clean out of his hand and says "Sir, what is this?" Who is this man?
A man with a stick.
Who else?

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Man, TP is my least favorite Zelda game. I wish everyone would get off that boat so it would stop haunting me. Artistically, it doesn't even rank near its predecessor. Ocarina of Time has literally defined the style of Zelda since 1998 and it gets no love. I'd be happier with Classic Link than Doughboy Link or Ganon With Cornrows.

You and I share a rather controversial opinion. Twilight Princess is also my least favorite Zelda game. I'll spoiler tag my rant/reasons why I dislike it. If you haven't finished the game, you might not want to read them since, obviously, there will be spoilers. There's a couple Skyward Sword snippets there too, so same goes.

Twilight Princess is a game that came at a time where people had nothing better to do but complain about Wind Waker's art style. Then Twilight Princess came with the rather famous E3 reveal (by the way, a great many of the things shown in trailers including enemies and some locations and stuff aren't even in the final game) and it was kinda clear to me. The darker look, the non cel-shaded appearance, the "epic" (or at least trying to be) flavor... This was a focus tested Zelda game. This was a game designed almost purely to please the people upset at Wind Waker. I despise Focus Testing. We got a shirtless Link, a dark atmosphere, big expansive areas full of nothing but dark scenery, and that part where Link rears up on his horse against the sun (I reached for the power button at that point, but stopped myself from pressing it). The whole thing just reeks of "this is specially tailored inch by inch for this group of people to enjoy"... aka Focus Testing.. blech.

And of course, onto the actual game itself.

I personally find the Wolf Link annoying. His segments are kind of annoying in that you have to hunt down little insects and the whole bug hunt gets very tedious after awhile, especially when you have to do it multiple times. Then of course comes the Howling stuff where he has to howl songs... just a personal opinion, but that howl, especially when it's singing, gets really annoying really quickly. THEN you FINALLY get the ability to turn back in forth between Link and Wolf, but that almost gets more tedious than bug hunting because you have to talk to Midna, have her turn you into a Wolf, do something quickly, talk to Midna, have her turn you into a person, wash rinse repeat. It's fine every now and then, but all the time to do so much as crawl through a hole or dig through something, that's kind of annoying and gets old very quickly. And sure enough, you can't do it whenever you want, because if any character is there, Midna will go "no no, we need to hide first, someone will see you", which can get irritating in some places (mainly the Zora place) because you just want to transform but can only do so in specific places when other characters are around. The one saving grace is that the Wolf can run as fast as the horse, so the levels aren't slow.

Which brings me to my next personal opinion, and this isn't one EXCLUSIVE to Twilight Princess, but it rears it's head the hardest here. Epona... she is VERY irritating. Granted, I wasn't very fond of her in Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask, she'd get hung up on a fence or something if you didn't run up on it just right trying to jump over it, causing her to either get stuck, or rear up on her legs and just stop. It wasn't so bad in those games since, unless you were tackling side quests or something, she wasn't used that often. In Twilight Princess where you pretty much HAVE to use her on multiple occasions, this same problem becomes a quick headache. Whether it's herding goats, just riding around, the final boss, or MOST irritatingly, the battles with King Bulblin's forces, Epona becomes a thing I just want to knock unconscious and be done with. There's very little more irritating than riding a horse into battle with a mob of boar riding goblins who are shooting arrows at you and trying to kill you, and you are fighting them with your sword on top of your horse, then the horse gets stuck on something and JUST STOPS, or rears up on her legs, winnies, then just stands there while I get shot or knocked off my horse by an enemy, but you can't fight them on foot so you have to get on the horse and do it all over again. Or even just traveling around the map. First of all, you can't even summon her unless you blow a very specific piece of grass rather than being able to summon her whenever via a flute or something. You pretty much HAVE to use Epona if you wanna get anywhere in a timely manner since the map is so big, but when Epona just decides to stop because you managed to come up on something just wrong... well, it makes me just get off the horse, hit her with my sword, and just leave her there.

Which reminds me... the map is really big, but THERE'S VERY LITTLE TO DO IN IT! It's big, it's empty, it becomes a chore to travel when going from place to place because there isn't anything going on. An enemy here or there, but nothing special (scripted Bulblin battles aside). It isn't even worth exploring the whole place because you'll just find nothing. MAYBE a heart piece or two, but nothing to really reward you. It's just big for the sake of trying to create an "epic" picture. Especially problematic when you get to Lake Hylia and try to swim across it... it's big for the sake of being big, there's almost nothing in it save for a house or two and a dungeon on the bottom and a cave, but those things are largely AROUND the lake. Fall in the lake and it becomes a chore just trying to get someplace on land since it's so big. You find yourself just traveling through large expanses of nothing just to continue your adventure.

And speaking of things that do nothing, ITEMS... oh man... I know Link has big pockets but SO MANY of the things in his pockets in this game do NOTHING. They are used exactly once then never touched again. Even more literally with the Dominion Rod... you use it in that one dungeon, then it quite literally loses it's use because plot, therefore no matter how many times you swing it, it does NOTHING. Bomblings are there, but why even have them when Bomb Arrows do the job just as good, actually better because they're more accurate and faster? The Gale Boomerang you pretty much use in that one first dungeon, after that you almost NEVER use it again. The Spinner is cool in the Arbiter's Ground (which even with my criticisms, I have to admit, was a pretty cool part) but after that, there are a couple very shoehorned uses for it and that's it (you can't get to Ganon if you don't use the spinner to evade a whole in the stairs and you have to raise the bridge that one time with the Spinner.) after that, you never need to use it again and the only times you DO are so shoehorned you roll your eyes. The Ball and Chain is neat when you have it in that one dungeon and you're smashing furniture, but then you realize it's use is actually limited to smashing oddly specific items, almost all of which are in that one dungeon, after that you never use it again. The Slingshot being the biggest offender. You get it at the beginning for the sole purpose of entertaining a bunch of kids who were excited that the shop had a slingshot (yet somehow Link doesn't feel the need to give it to them before he let's them have his wooden sword, despite the fact that they were gawking over it earlier), but when you hit the second dungeon, you get the bow and arrows and once you get that, you never touch the slingshot ever again. Skyward Sword isn't entirely guilt-free of this either, since once you get the bow, the slingshot is mostly useless, but at least in Skyward Sword, the reason Link has the Slingshot, even if it is a weird one (given to him by a giant talking fuzzball), is alot more believable than Link getting it from the shop to impress a bunch of kids who were gawking about it, then giving him his wooden sword instead of the slingshot they were so excited about. And at least in Skyward Sword you don't actually get the bow and arrow until rather late, so the Slingshot has some long term use and can be upgraded into the Scattershot for cool points, so while it is still a problem in Skyward Sword, it's not as bad. When it comes down to it, Sword, Shield, Bombs, and Bow are pretty much the only things you use consistently.

And I'll end this thing with a personal opinion that somewhat reiterates the first point and is probably the thing that ruins the game for me. It's focus tested so hard it's actually painful to play for me. Like I said before, I reached for the power button on my Wii after the Bulblin battle where Link rears up on his horse against the sun in slow motion. It was so clear to me that this shot was made for super hardcore fans to squee at that at that point... after having gone through the game that came prior to that point... I was done... but stopped myself, because MAYBE it'll get better. Unfortunately, I would find that the whole game has that feel about it. To this game, there's precious little time for fun... nope. It's gotta hit all the focus-tested checkmarks. Dark atmosphere. Check. Side character that is morally ambiguous and is also dark. Check. Big epic looking everything. Check. Shirtless hero scene. Check. Each and every aspect of this game was purely made to please a specific crowd of people, and I guess I'm just not one of them. I like fun. There's a part or two that retains that Dragon Ball-ish quality that Zelda is always known for where despite the overall epicness there's always time for something goofy and fun and kind of bizarre, whether it be through a quirky character or a bizarre situation. Twilight Princess does have Agitha, and of course Link only gets the Gale Boomerang by slapping a monkey's butt, and the afro bird and such, but... eh. It's not as strong here. The game at large is much too focused on pleasing angry fanboys that to me, much of the fun is taken out of it.

"This Ends the Story"

There. That's my rather long winded thoughts on why I share your opinion.

Morbi

Scavenger
You and I share a rather controversial opinion. Twilight Princess is also my least favorite Zelda game. I'll spoiler tag my rant/reasons why I dislike it. If you haven't finished the game, you might not want to read them since, obviously, there will be spoilers. There's a couple Skyward Sword snippets there too, so same goes.

Twilight Princess is a game that came at a time where people had nothing better to do but complain about Wind Waker's art style. Then Twilight Princess came with the rather famous E3 reveal (by the way, a great many of the things shown in trailers including enemies and some locations and stuff aren't even in the final game) and it was kinda clear to me. The darker look, the non cel-shaded appearance, the "epic" (or at least trying to be) flavor... This was a focus tested Zelda game. This was a game designed almost purely to please the people upset at Wind Waker. I despise Focus Testing. We got a shirtless Link, a dark atmosphere, big expansive areas full of nothing but dark scenery, and that part where Link rears up on his horse against the sun (I reached for the power button at that point, but stopped myself from pressing it). The whole thing just reeks of "this is specially tailored inch by inch for this group of people to enjoy"... aka Focus Testing.. blech.

I personally find the Wolf Link annoying. His segments are kind of annoying in that you have to hunt down little insects and the whole bug hunt gets very tedious after awhile, especially when you have to do it multiple times. Then of course comes the Howling stuff where he has to howl songs... just a personal opinion, but that howl, especially when it's singing, gets really annoying really quickly. THEN you FINALLY get the ability to turn back in forth between Link and Wolf, but that almost gets more tedious than bug hunting because you have to talk to Midna, have her turn you into a Wolf, do something quickly, talk to Midna, have her turn you into a person, wash rinse repeat. It's fine every now and then, but all the time to do so much as crawl through a hole or dig through something, that's kind of annoying and gets old very quickly. And sure enough, you can't do it whenever you want, because if any character is there, Midna will go "no no, we need to hide first, someone will see you", which can get irritating in some places (mainly the Zora place) because you just want to transform but can only do so in specific places when other characters are around. The one saving grace is that the Wolf can run as fast as the horse, so the levels aren't slow.

Which brings me to my next personal opinion, and this isn't one EXCLUSIVE to Twilight Princess, but it rears it's head the hardest here. Epona... she is VERY irritating. Granted, I wasn't very fond of her in Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask, she'd get hung up on a fence or something if you didn't run up on it just right trying to jump over it, causing her to either get stuck, or rear up on her legs and just stop. It wasn't so bad in those games since, unless you were tackling side quests or something, she wasn't used that often. In Twilight Princess where you pretty much HAVE to use her on multiple occasions, this same problem becomes a quick headache. Whether it's herding goats, just riding around, the final boss, or MOST irritatingly, the battles with King Bulblin's forces, Epona becomes a thing I just want to knock unconscious and be done with. There's very little more irritating than riding a horse into battle with a mob of boar riding goblins who are shooting arrows at you and trying to kill you, and you are fighting them with your sword on top of your horse, then the horse gets stuck on something and JUST STOPS, or rears up on her legs, winnies, then just stands there while I get shot or knocked off my horse by an enemy, but you can't fight them on foot so you have to get on the horse and do it all over again. Or even just traveling around the map. First of all, you can't even summon her unless you blow a very specific piece of grass rather than being able to summon her whenever via a flute or something. You pretty much HAVE to use Epona if you wanna get anywhere in a timely manner since the map is so big, but when Epona just decides to stop because you managed to come up on something just wrong... well, it makes me just get off the horse, hit her with my sword, and just leave her there.

Which reminds me... the map is really big, but THERE'S VERY LITTLE TO DO IN IT! It's big, it's empty, it becomes a chore to travel when going from place to place because there isn't anything going on. An enemy here or there, but nothing special (scripted Bulblin battles aside). It isn't even worth exploring the whole place because you'll just find nothing. MAYBE a heart piece or two, but nothing to really reward you. It's just big for the sake of trying to create an "epic" picture. Especially problematic when you get to Lake Hylia and try to swim across it... it's big for the sake of being big, there's almost nothing in it save for a house or two and a dungeon on the bottom and a cave, but those things are largely AROUND the lake. Fall in the lake and it becomes a chore just trying to get someplace on land since it's so big. You find yourself just traveling through large expanses of nothing just to continue your adventure.

And speaking of things that do nothing, ITEMS... oh man... I know Link has big pockets but SO MANY of the things in his pockets in this game do NOTHING. They are used exactly once then never touched again. Even more literally with the Dominion Rod... you use it in that one dungeon, then it quite literally loses it's use because plot, therefore no matter how many times you swing it, it does NOTHING. Bomblings are there, but why even have them when Bomb Arrows do the job just as good, actually better because they're more accurate and faster? The Gale Boomerang you pretty much use in that one first dungeon, after that you almost NEVER use it again. The Spinner is cool in the Arbiter's Ground (which even with my criticisms, I have to admit, was a pretty cool part) but after that, there are a couple very shoehorned uses for it and that's it (you can't get to Ganon if you don't use the spinner to evade a whole in the stairs and you have to raise the bridge that one time with the Spinner.) after that, you never need to use it again and the only times you DO are so shoehorned you roll your eyes. The Ball and Chain is neat when you have it in that one dungeon and you're smashing furniture, but then you realize it's use is actually limited to smashing oddly specific items, almost all of which are in that one dungeon, after that you never use it again. The Slingshot being the biggest offender. You get it at the beginning for the sole purpose of entertaining a bunch of kids who were excited that the shop had a slingshot (yet somehow Link doesn't feel the need to give it to them before he let's them have his wooden sword, despite the fact that they were gawking over it earlier), but when you hit the second dungeon, you get the bow and arrows and once you get that, you never touch the slingshot ever again. Skyward Sword isn't entirely guilt-free of this either, since once you get the bow, the slingshot is mostly useless, but at least in Skyward Sword, the reason Link has the Slingshot, even if it is a weird one (given to him by a giant talking fuzzball), is alot more believable than Link getting it from the shop to impress a bunch of kids who were gawking about it, then giving him his wooden sword instead of the slingshot they were so excited about. And at least in Skyward Sword you don't actually get the bow and arrow until rather late, so the Slingshot has some long term use and can be upgraded into the Scattershot for cool points, so while it is still a problem in Skyward Sword, it's not as bad. When it comes down to it, Sword, Shield, Bombs, and Bow are pretty much the only things you use consistently.

And I'll end this thing with a personal opinion that somewhat reiterates the first point and is probably the thing that ruins the game for me. It's focus tested so hard it's actually painful to play for me. Like I said before, I reached for the power button on my Wii after the Bulblin battle where Link rears up on his horse against the sun in slow motion. It was so clear to me that this shot was made for super hardcore fans to squee at that at that point... after having gone through the game that came prior to that point... I was done... but stopped myself, because MAYBE it'll get better. Unfortunately, I would find that the whole game has that feel about it. To this game, there's precious little time for fun... nope. It's gotta hit all the focus-tested checkmarks. Dark atmosphere. Check. Side character that is morally ambiguous and is also dark. Check. Big epic looking everything. Check. Shirtless hero scene. Check. Each and every aspect of this game was purely made to please a specific crowd of people, and I guess I'm just not one of them. I like fun. There's a part or two that retains that Dragon Ball-ish quality that Zelda is always known for where despite the overall epicness there's always time for something goofy and fun and kind of bizarre, whether it be through a quirky character or a bizarre situation. Twilight Princess does have Agitha, and of course Link only gets the Gale Boomerang by slapping a monkey's butt, and the afro bird and such, but... eh. It's not as strong here. The game at large is much too focused on pleasing angry fanboys that to me, much of the fun is taken out of it.

"This Ends the Story"

I agree with this sentiment wholeheartedly, I was not laboring as much of a disdain towards Epona myself, but she was not implemented properly, so I can see your point. Other that that, I absolutely HATED the characters in Twilight Princess, namely the children. They serve no purpose and they were poorly written. You are obviously supposed to care about them, that was not the case with me. Zelda has never been about developed characters, but their desperate attempt was beyond pathetic.

Also, back to your "they tried to make it epic and failed miserably" perspective, my least favorite scene in ALL OF GAMING was in Twilight Princess. I suppose it is even more annoying because you have to use Epona immediately afterwards if I recall correctly. But it is when Collin pushes that one ***** out of the way, she was acting catatonic for no apparent reason and he does very little to push her out of the way (I am surprised that her head was not demolished by the boar, it was reminiscent of some humorous domestic abuse scene) and of course he stands there and becomes a damsel in distress in a feeble attempt to emulate Link's courage.

I played each and every main console Zelda extensively (more than 5 times). However, I could not do that with Twilight Princess. I only beat it 3 or 4 times, each time (aside from the first) was unbearable.

Last edited:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator

"This Ends the Story"

It's also the easiest one ever. All the dungeons are t-shaped (save for Death Mountain), all the bosses die in three hits without exception, and your purse is always full.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
It's also the easiest one ever. All the dungeons are t-shaped (save for Death Mountain), all the bosses die in three hits without exception, and your purse is always full.
IMO ALBW is the easiest one ever

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I agree with this sentiment wholeheartedly, I was not laboring as much of a disdain towards Epona myself, but she was not implemented properly, so I can see your point. Other that that, I absolutely HATED the characters in Twilight Princess, namely the children. They serve no purpose and they were poorly written. You are obviously supposed to care about them, that was not the case with me. Zelda has never been about developed characters, but their desperate attempt was beyond pathetic.

Also, back to your "they tried to make it epic and failed miserably" perspective, my least favorite scene in ALL OF GAMING was in Twilight Princess. I suppose it is even more annoying because you have to use Epona immediately afterwards if I recall correctly. But it is when Collin pushes that one ***** out of the way, she was acting catatonic for no apparent reason and he does very little to push her out of the way (I am surprised that her head was not demolished by the boar, it was reminiscent of some humorous domestic abuse scene) and of course he stands there and becomes a damsel in distress in a feeble attempt to emulate Link's courage.

I played each and every main console Zelda extensively (more than 5 times). However, I could not do that with Twilight Princess. I only beat it 3 or 4 times, each time (aside from the first) was unbearable.
Well while i can see all the things wrong with Twilight Princess, i do think it did some things right that i wish they'd keep for future games, for example while the boss fights weren't particularly challenging i liked the way the music interacted when you were hitting their weak spot or when they were close to death. I also think a better implemented and well thought out system for the hidden sword skills would do wonders for the combat. Oh and i love the Twilight Palace, it was the only place when the art style truly shined it's best.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm hoping this upcoming Zelda game is similar to Skyrim. Nintendo needs an elder scrolls-like game.

Well, it doesn't, "need" it, but I would appreciate it if we had something like that...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Unless you plan to do 100%
God damn Mai-Mai's everywhere.

How much Octopus Sex gives you 100 babies? And the mother is supposed to die after all her babies' eggs' hatch-
GASP! Maybe she wasn't the mother,maybe she's,in the nicest way I can type it,bi. And if she was the partner of,er,the "session," wouldn't that mean she has a-...oh. Oh no. My brain is picturing it now.

222222.gif

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Well while i can see all the things wrong with Twilight Princess, i do think it did some things right that i wish they'd keep for future games, for example while the boss fights weren't particularly challenging i liked the way the music interacted when you were hitting their weak spot or when they were close to death. I also think a better implemented and well thought out system for the hidden sword skills would do wonders for the combat. Oh and i love the Twilight Palace, it was the only place when the art style truly shined it's best.

And I will say this. Bomb Arrows are fun. Heck, the bow and arrow in and of itself were implemented wonderfully, which is something I can't quite say for Skyward Sword. The first person perspective in Skyward Sword with the bow... well, it's a personal thing, but I never quite liked it, the over the shoulder thing Twilight Princess does is fun, plus the shootouts Twilight Princess did with the bow and arrow, just how quickly you could pull it out and fire it, the fact that it really didn't take TOO much to hit a bird in the sky with it... just standing around shooting stuff was fun. So fun they even made a whole game out of it with Link's Crossbow Training. Hopefully the new Wii U Zelda will pull from that book instead.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I suppose they put in the Rupee thing in TP so that excess money wouldn't be "merged" with a full purse and thus, wasted, but it was more of a hindrance than a help in general.

And I will say this. Bomb Arrows are fun.
Speaking of which, something I wonder about is whether the bomb arrows in Link's Awakening are really a glitch, or a helpful easter egg put in deliberately.

I'm sorry,what?
Link's been carrying a PURSE for his money the entire game?
Atleast it's not a fanny pack.
Wallet. You know what I mean. :rolleyes:

----

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I suppose they put in the Rupee thing in TP so that excess money wouldn't be "merged" with a full purse and thus, wasted, but it was more of a hindrance than a help in general.
I'm sorry,what?
Link's been carrying a PURSE for his money the entire game?
Atleast it's not a fanny pack.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I found TP easier myself. This game actually has challenging moments. I've died quite a few times. Only issues TP gave me were slightly the first Dungeon Boss, and the glitches on the GCN version that screws it up when I enter an area. Not sure why it does that, but...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I've been following this Tumblr blog called **** Yeah, Controversial characters where they talk about characters with a hatedom and have different people defend them in another post.

Mario, Peach, Daisy, Waluigi, Starlow, Bowser, Birdo, Lakitu, Wendy O' Koopa, and Toad were the only Mario characters mentioned as of 2012.

I'm honestly surprised that Bowser Jr. wasn't mentioned at all on the blog. Perhaps I should remind them by telling them who he is and why he's hated (Koopalings fanboys, considered bland, bratty, Baby Bowser ripoff, ect.). :troll:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom