• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
@ Aurane Aurane He found a new "leak".

@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon For example, when we move someone around in bed manually, it's common sense to lift from under and around to the other side of the person so that their entire body width is cradled in your arms. Some of these students try moving people by lifting or pulling from the neck, which is dangerous, and reaching under just one leg, basically dragging their torso around from the hip.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So, what do you guys think of Greninja?
So far as a Smash Bros. Character, he looks promising. But that's all I'll say because the game isn't finished yet. But I like the idea of having him as a playable character. I kind of wish it was Delphox instead, but I got Lucario, so I'll deal.

In the Pokemon games, he's incredible. With Protean, he's one of the fastest full attackers while being extremely effective. I use him on my "Alduin" Team (Charizard X-based team).

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Red Bull gives you Kiiiiings (of Cali)

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I'm a bit cautious to use Greninja in the game proper due to sheer overuse, but I'll definitely be picking her up in SSB. She was my starter, too... I named her "Hameha" as a placeholder and I couldn't think of anything else. So in SSB3D, I guess she'll be "Hamie". :p

I always make sure to put the right name in the field if I'm playing as an OC. Mewtwo:M? Her name's Nitma, and that floating box says so. Charizard? It says "Abbk(" because that's my headcanon for why the separation from Red. Yoshi?... Iiiii'm still thinking of a name :p

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So, how come Lucario's giving himself the bird?
I've been waiting for someone to bring that up. It's actually a deep message hidden with symbolism.

Lucario is flipping off everyone behind him as he's turning around. Those people being the verbal Lucario haters and other abominations of Smashboards. Lucario looking back is a symbol to never dismiss these people for their opinions.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I've been waiting for someone to bring that up. It's actually a deep message hidden with symbolism.

Lucario is flipping off everyone behind him as he's turning around. Those people being the verbal Lucario haters and other abominations of Smashboards. Lucario looking back is a symbol to never dismiss these people for their opinions.
But then doesn't that include himself then? As he's behind the finger?

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
There's a really annoying edit war on TVTropes about Greninja's voice... or, rather, it's less of a war and more of a coordinated attack.

They really don't like the Pokémon anime and things influenced by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom