• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
Ooh... I'm all for it. Minecraft with the game pad could actually work hand in hand. Blueprints, etc..

This could also make Steve a possible candidate for Smash 5. :troll:
Y did they not think of the big picture and think of Steve coming to smash :p

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Y did they not think of the big picture and think of Steve coming to smash :p
You know it would be amazing.

And then Enderman or Creeper as assist trophies.

And then a Minecraft stage similar to Castle Siege that alternates between biomes..!

Hold on. I need to breathe.

D

Deleted member

They would have to buy Mojang for that to happen.

And that's not happening.
Of course they won't buy Mojang, Nintendo will be out of money from when they buy Capcom :4pacman:

DISCLAIMER: I don't care if Nintendo buys Capcom or not, I just had to put this joke here

Last edited by a moderator:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
As far as my prediction goes about this whole Capcom thing, I just think they're gonna die out just like THQ, if they really can't hold themselves together, what's the use of buying them out?

....yeah, I didn't think so.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
As far as my prediction goes about this whole Capcom thing, I just think they're gonna die out just like THQ, if they really can't hold themselves together, what's the use of buying them out?

Well if they buy Mega Man then Mega Man can be first party and another 3rd Party character can step in.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

Except THQ was largely just crappy licensed movie/TV show tie in games, Capcom still produces decent games and has more than a dozen original franchises to work with. Capcom has had an enormous impact on gaming as a whole while THQ was basically just cash grab after cash grab. Yeah, Capcom's business practices have been kind of shady as of late but I still feel that they are important and relevant to modern gaming.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Except THQ was largely just crappy licensed movie/TV show tie in games, Capcom still produces decent games and has more than a dozen original franchises to work with. Capcom has had an enormous impact on gaming as a whole while THQ was basically just cash grab after cash grab. Yeah, Capcom's business practices have been kind of shady as of late but I still feel that they are important and relevant to modern gaming.
Even so, we're not guaranteed to see anyone buy Capcom just because of their relevance, it's how they can't hold together and have been canceling a majority of the projects with their mascot franchise that would make it a big waste of time

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Street Fighter would be ruined.
How so?

Nintendo may be idotic at times but I doubt they would actually be stupid enough to change up the formula of the game, and they would probably still keep the important people that are behind the games. All it does is become console exclusive, which probably wouldn't ruin it as the hardcore fans of the game would just get the console it is on and continue to play it.

This is all depending is Nintendo buys Capcom or just specific franchises of Capcom anyway. And that could go any which way at this point.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Even so, we're not guaranteed to see anyone buy Capcom just because of their relevance, it's how they can't hold together and have been canceling a majority of the projects with their mascot franchise that would make it a big waste of time
I have a hard time imagining the company simply dying. Even if it comes to a corporate garage sale of Capcom's best franchises amongst several buyers, I feel that they will be salvaged somehow. I have a hard time seeing the gaming industry simply letting franchises like Megaman, Street Fighter, and Resident Evil disappear entirely.

D

Deleted member

I have a project that I'm supposed to do over the Summer for computer science. Finished it already.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
The game would probably end up being less technical in order to make a wider audience for the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom