• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If All-Star had DLC Characters in them,in a way,you wouldn't have All-Star unless you bought all the DLC Characters.

Also,Agitha in Hyrule Warriors?
Yeah! Use the bugs to kill your enemies! Like Candyman :troll:!

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
We have a scan from Famitsu about the added characters in Hyrule Warriors (higher quality scan currently unavailable)

First shown is an original character named Lana and, what we knew earlier, Agitha the bug princess from Twilight Princess (having brighter colors than she did in TP).

Lana looks very cool but I'm hoping we don't get TOO many original characters (save some room for some most wanted classic people).
Lana reminds me of Nayru.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Man, All-Star Mode is gonna be a big pain with the bigger roster we're getting. It's going to feel even more tedious and repetitious than Brawl unless they change things up (took me around 9 minutes to complete the mode with one character in Brawl, don't know about you folks).

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Man, All-Star Mode is gonna be a big pain with the bigger roster we're getting. It's going to feel even more tedious and repetitious than Brawl unless they change things up (took me around 9 minutes to complete the mode with one character in Brawl, don't know about you folks).
Did you ever use Easy mode?

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
But when it's between English and French, Google is right because it's easy to translate between the two languages.
False. Even though it was correct from French to English, the French itself post was badly translated assuming CliffJumper used it starting from English to French. All of his posts in French have pretty big or weird grammatical flaws.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
@ Frostwraith Frostwraith I've heard that Assassination Classroom will have a TV anime that airs next year and a live action movie. Considering how awful Kochikame and City Hunter's movies were (despite being made in Asia), I really hope they don't mess things up and make Koro-Sensei a cheap movie monster. ;_;
Nice. Since the anime will only start next year and the manga is weekly, there should be enough source material for a long season.

As I wrote this, I checked ANN and it appears it will be produced by Brain's Base, who did Durarara!! before... Not bad.

And lol, Agitha in Hyrule Warriors.

Zwzchow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zwzchow8
3DS FC
1805-3193-2658
Now that ZSS and Sheik are split...and assuming Puff is returning
We have to deal with 5 characters for 3 franchises (assuming it works the same like how it does in brawl)

Easy mode is for cats (avoiding that word)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I agree with this
if there are it would be a huge update with modifications to game balance etc.
Other fighters include DLC characters in it. Patch Updates happen all the time too. I don't get why Smash would need to be an exception.

Lana reminds me of Nayru.
Likely a homage to that character.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I wonder what Din and Farore's counterparts might look like or be named.

Din/Eldin = Ellie?

Farore/Faron = Faro?

Last edited:

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I'm not getting why people care about all star. I've always found the single player to be pointless unless it unlocks things, and tedious to have to use for that purpose. How much time are you really going to spend going through all star anyways? More then likely you'll be in multiplayer.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm not getting why people care about all star. I've always found the single player to be pointless unless it unlocks things, and tedious to have to use for that purpose. How much time are you really going to spend going through all star anyways? More then likely you'll be in multiplayer.
Why do some people try Cruel mode even if it doesn't unlock anything substantial?
Because people like a good challenge.

Zwzchow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zwzchow8
3DS FC
1805-3193-2658
May I remind you that casual gamers do still exist?

Edit: not to mention the OCD ones who want to collect every dang trophy

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I mostly play it as it has Co-op. That thing can make even boring modes fun.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Just cause' fun. I'm still trying to beat 64 Classic on Very hard without using any continues.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Why do some people try Cruel mode even if it doesn't unlock anything substantial?
Because I feel a strange desire to obtain everything in the game no matter how meaningless.
Come to me, insignificant trophies! I need you to feel complete!

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Someone should PM every time there's Hyrule Warriors news.

It's always awesome. Agitha playable? Fantastic. I hope this opens the floodgates for more playable NPCs.
Here's to Beedle, Dampe the Gravekeeper, the Postman, Kafei, Malon, and the Old Man.

edit: Also, please, Quill from Wind Waker.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Someone should PM every time there's Hyrule Warriors news.

It's always awesome. Agitha playable? Fantastic. I hope this opens the floodgates for more playable NPCs.
Here's to Beedle, Dampe the Gravekeeper, the Postman, Kafei, Malon, and the Old Man.
I'd totally main the Old Man.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I play on Normal... but, it's the unlockable trophies in which you have to play on all difficulties that makes it tedious, espeically with all the characters in Brawl... and we'll have even more in Smash 4. Yikes... but it has been said that ATs will have a part in All-Star mode, and I wonder they mean by that... It would be cool if you could pick which ATs you want before the mode starts. Who knows.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I can create movesets for many of those characters:

Dampe the Gravekeeper: Attacks with a shovel and can summon ghosts to attack for him.

Postman: Fastest character in the game, attacks by throwing letters and running over enemies.

Malon: Attacks with a bucket and singing, can ride cows and horses and can fly across the map using Cuccos.

Old Man: Attacks with a sword and creates fireballs from thin air if you attack him.

Talon: Attacks by jumping, throwing fireballs, and falling asleep in the middle of battle.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I think custom Mii Fighters will be fun to make but I do wonder how many you can save. I wonder if they'll take up a lot of memory space. A Geno Mii is definitely at the top of my list so I can finally have a personal manifestation of 18 years worth of butthurt.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
How about doing a Miyamoto Mii and teaming him with Mario and fight against a Sakurai Mii and Kirby?

That would be a cool idea.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I think custom Mii Fighters will be fun to make but I do wonder how many you can save. I wonder if they'll take up a lot of memory space. A Geno Mii is definitely at the top of my list so I can finally have a personal manifestation of 18 years worth of butthurt.
I don't see how they'd take up much space; all that's needed is data for the class, which specials are used, and which Mii is used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom