• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Sonic also got a Silver costume, I wonder if he'll get Shadow too.

I still think that's the Iron Bow from Skyward Sword.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I still think that's the Iron Bow from Skyward Sword.
Nope.

[collapse="TP Bow"]
[/collapse]
[collapse="Skyward Sword Bow"]
[/collapse]
[collapse="Skyward Sword Upgraded Bows"]
[/collapse]

Which of them looks the most similar to Link's bow in Smash 4?

Last edited:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Nope.

[collapse="TP Bow"]
[/collapse]
[collapse="Skyward Sword Bow"]
[/collapse]
[collapse="Skyward Sword Upgraded Bows"]
[/collapse]

Which of them looks the most similar to Link's bow in Smash 4?
I think it might be a combination of the two. The wood is too bright and the hooks at the end of the nocks curve in too much for it to be the MM/TP bow. However, the metal grips are not pronounced enough, the bowstring is too dark a colour and there are the "thorns" on both limbs, so it can't be SS' Iron Bow either.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
It's definitely the TP Bow, it's the same bow design from Brawl. Also link no longer sticks his finger out to line up his arrow shots like the brawl animation.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Le poste était assez intéressant aujourd'hui. J'ai un bon ami qui est fou pour Skyward Sword, mais je n'aimais pas tant que ça. il a été un peu ennuyeux.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Le poste était assez intéressant aujourd'hui. J'ai un bon ami qui est fou pour Skyward Sword, mais je n'aimais pas tant que ça. il a été un peu ennuyeux.
Please, cut out the Google-translated French, it's not funny anymore. :glare:

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Link is looking rather snazzy in all that blue... but what about other color swaps? I'd love to see a Outset TL, and a White shorts, white boxing gloves Little Mac.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
For those that don't speak French:
The post was quite interesting today. I have a good friend who is crazy for Skyward Sword, but I did not like that much. it was a bit boring.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
...your translation was exactly what google said. And they aren't 10% accurate 99% of the time.
Whatever. When it's between English and Japanese, yeah you're right. But when it's between English and French, Google is right because it's easy to translate between the two languages.

Besides, it wasn't like it was hard to translate without Google Translate.

Last edited:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Besides, posting just for the sake of posting is spam. I know this is off-topic thread but lately I've seen more +1 posts than usual.

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
Whatever. When it's between English and Japanese, yeah you're right. But when it's between English and French, Google is right because it's easy to translate between the two languages.

Besides, it wasn't like it was hard to translate without Google Translate.
Sorry, I did sorta come of as rude. I was gonna make a reference to that 40's movie.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Besides, posting just for the sake of posting is spam. I know this is off-topic thread but lately I've seen more +1 posts than usual.
Not to be a smartarse,but wouldn't that make every post spam? I mean,we post for the sake of posting messages. Wait,did I just make a smartarse comment? DAMMIT

Uh,yeah. Totally.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That Link costume is pretty cool. It'd be nice to see a couple more costume updates. It'd be even cooler if we got to see another stage. I don't think the 3DS version has a Megaman stage. And the Wii-U version doesn't have a Donkey Kong stage.

Zwzchow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zwzchow8
3DS FC
1805-3193-2658
Btw guys how do you think All-Star mode will work if we will have DLC?

Edit: DLC characters

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
We have a scan from Famitsu about the added characters in Hyrule Warriors (higher quality scan currently unavailable)

First shown is an original character named Lana and, what we knew earlier, Agitha the bug princess from Twilight Princess (having brighter colors than she did in TP).

Lana looks very cool but I'm hoping we don't get TOO many original characters (save some room for some most wanted classic people).

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Edit: DLC characters
A patch update. I mean adding the characters would likely need one. So All Star mode could be updated in the same update.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
Likely that the characters we fight in All-Star Mode will stay the same, we'll just be able to do it with the characters we get as DLC and get their trophies for it.

Zwzchow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zwzchow8
3DS FC
1805-3193-2658
Hmmm but what I am puzzled about is how do you unlock all-star mode since we need to unlock all available characters for it.

A patch update. I mean adding the characters would likely need one. So All Star mode could be updated in the same update.
So the patch will add the character into the whole list of characters to be fought?

Likely that the characters we fight in All-Star Mode will stay the same, we'll just be able to do it with the characters we get as DLC and get their trophies for it.
That's plausible too

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So the patch will add the character into the whole list of characters to be fought?
Likely. I'm pretty sure DLC characters in games like Mortal Kombat can be fought in arcade mode once you buy them. I could be wrong about that though.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
We have a scan from Famitsu about the added characters in Hyrule Warriors (higher quality scan currently unavailable)

First shown is an original character named Lana and, what we knew earlier, Agitha the bug princess from Twilight Princess (having brighter colors than she did in TP).

Lana looks very cool but I'm hoping we don't get TOO many original characters (save some room for some most wanted classic people).
A-A-Agitha??! Tingle and Skull Kid confirmed.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Lana = Altenate Lanaryu/Nayru. Just throwing that out there.

@ Frostwraith Frostwraith I've heard that Assassination Classroom will have a TV anime that airs next year and a live action movie. Considering how awful Kochikame and City Hunter's movies were (despite being made in Asia), I really hope they don't mess things up and make Koro-Sensei a cheap movie monster. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom