• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
Hey, @ FalKoopa FalKoopa . Why doesn't the website just give normal people the power to fix their double posts? I'm sure that most people don't do it on purpose and if they could fix it they would. Then something like neglecting to fix you're own double post (after a certain time) would be infraction worthy. There's probably a good reason that this isn't a thing but
All of the other forums that I have been a part of had this option. But then again, Smashboards takes double posting beyond serious. It is a rule typically in place to avoid spam and keep the conversation organized (and it prevents people from upping their post count just to add to it). However; here, if you do it dozens of minutes after the fact with a completely different notion, responding to a completely different person, it is regarded as infraction worthy. Just be careful and use the edit button I guess. Refresh that page to make sure that someone posted prior.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Hey, @ FalKoopa FalKoopa . Why doesn't the website just give normal people the power to fix their double posts? I'm sure that most people don't do it on purpose and if they could fix it they would. Then something like neglecting to fix you're own double post (after a certain time) would be infraction worthy. There's probably a good reason that this isn't a thing but

(I guess there's the whole edit button thing but still.... Ok maybe its not worth the time to program a combine post button when people could just be personally more responsible.... my b yo.)
I'll ask if there's a way to allow users to delete their own posts.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
You know what I ALSO remember? Way back when I had a VHS tape of this weirdo hilarious thing called "Moschops"... he was a Moschops (a kind of Dinosaur) names Moschops and he wore a red hat and his friend was Allosaurus and they were friends with a Flower that lived on the beach named Flower who would sway her head back and forth and whistle to talk while this Icthyosaurus with an accent of some sort would poke his head out of the water at the beach to chant dinosaur names like a mystic and the grandpa was a Diplodocus (I think... a Sauropod of some sort) and there was this whacko episode where Moschops realized that the sun moves so he laid down on his back on the batch, saying absolutely nothing, just staring at the sun and Allosaurus got worried and went to see if he was alright but Moschops told him "Get out of the way, I can't see the sun". And sure enough later that night they thought Diplodocus was a mountain and that the moon was a Midnight Sun that someone had taken a bite out of so they went to climb up him and stuck their finger in his nose and couldn't figure out why they couldn't climb the mountain to eat the moon.

Also that one where Flower was sad... Flower wouldn't talk much causing the dinosaurs to go "Oh no... something's wrong with flower... Flower is sad..."

People think I'm on drugs or something when I bring that show up, since nobody remembers that... incredibly strange show.
Moschops is not a dinosaur, he is a therapsid.

Therapsids were a group of reptiles that thrived in the late Permian, and evolved into the mammals we know today.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
All of the other forums that I have been a part of had this option. But then again, Smashboards takes double posting beyond serious. It is a rule typically in place to avoid spam and keep the conversation organized (and it prevents people from upping their post count just to add to it). However; here, if you do it dozens of minutes after the fact with a completely different notion, responding to a completely different person, it is regarded as infraction worthy. Just be careful and use the edit button I guess. Refresh that page to make sure that someone posted prior.
I don't see the big deal with post count. I actually feel kinda bad that mine is this high... (not to say that I look down on anyone with a high post count)

Morbi

Scavenger
I don't see the big deal with post count. I actually feel kinda bad that mine is this high... (not to say that I look down on anyone with a high post count)
I do not see the big deal either, but I suppose they feel the inherent need to regulate it. They could always just keep it hidden or something if it is that important (which it is not; hence why they do not).

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I AM OFFENDED BECAUSE MY POST COUNT IS LIKE 5 TIMES YOURS.

Just kidding.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The coolest synapsid is Dimetrodon

Or

The second

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Stegosauruses are best dino. :3

They are coolest things ever with their plates on their back, and nice hill shape. So adorable also. <3

Khoru

Smash Champion
>your favorite prehistoric reptile not being this beautiful thing

tanystropheus, best sauropsid of the mesozoic

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The Leviathan (don't remember what it's actually called so I call it Leviathan) Dinosaur and Plesiosaurus or die are the best.

With Plessie as an honorable mention:

Plessie>Yoshi

TEAM PLESSIE 4LYFE.

Last edited by a moderator:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Personally, I like the Tyrannosaurus Rex because it got me obsessed with dinosaurs and Jurassic Park as a kid.

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
Saw this somewhere else, what I think of the characters being in the game or not.

Ganondorf = Happening
Captain Falcon = Happening
Falco = Happening
Ice Climbers = Happening
Ivysaur = Not happening
Ness = Happening
Jigglypuff = Happening
Lucas = Maybe
Wario = Happening
Meta Knight = Happening
R.O.B = Happening
Game and Watch = Happening
Squirtle = Not happening
Wolf = Maybe
Snake = Maybe
Kid Link = Not happening (Kid Link turned into Toon Link pretty much so he technically isn't cut)
Roy = Not happening
Pichu = Not happening
Mewtwo = Maybe
Dr. Mario = Maybe (might be an alternate to Mario)
Chrous Men = Likely happening (rumored)
Shulk = Likely happening (rumored)
Chrom = Likely happenig (rumored)
Dixie Kong = Probably not happening
Isaac = Maybe (Sakurai hinted at it back in 2012)
King K. Rool = maybe, we do see his enemy's in Smash Run
Ridley = lol

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
Check out what they did with the SSB4 video of Reggie vs Iwata. I don't know if it fits here, but I just had to share this!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Young Link = Not happening (Young Link was replaced by Toon Link pretty much so he technically isn't cut)
Fixes. And...

If anyone here ever says Young Link wasn't cut because toon Link exists, I'll mentally punch you in the throat and giggle to myself. (Kidding)

But seriously, Young Link is Melee Link's younger incarnation from Ocarina of Time- not that kid that rides a magical Chinese boat. Dunno how many times I have to point this out, but I'll continue to do so until it sticks like gum.

A character is not a moveset.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
So Ocarina of Time Link is replaced with TP Link in Brawl?

Edit: I personally think Toon Link is supposed to be an amalgamation of the different Links in the toon-style with more influence coming from Wind Waker. Most of his alternate colors come from Four Swords, and even Spirit Tracks Link gets replaced when Toon Link is on the Spirit Tracks stage.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So I just finished playing through Sonic Colors again on a whim after playing Project M for awhile.

You wanna know what the most absolutely irritating, annoying and unforgivable thing about Sonic Colors is? It's absolute, biggest flaw?

The credits sequence. Seriously, it's too damn long. ¦(

That aside, that was a fun little revisit. I forgot just how short that game is but it's still a lot of fun. It still has way too much 2D and needs lots more 3D, but that's why Generations exists and one of the many reasons why it's the better game.

Good game. Fun times.

Last edited:

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
Nintendo will probably just pay the fine and move on...I don't think this will effect their production in any way.

I saw Agitha. Where is the Zant bit? I heard about
Lana as well.
http://nintendoeverything.com/famit...haracters-zant-appearance-in-hyrule-warriors/

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My favourite dino is Brachiosaurus.
Brachiosaurus is in my top 5

TOP 5 FAVORITE DINOSAURS
1) T-Rex
2) Brachiosaurus
3) Spinosaurus
4) Oviraptor
5) Ankylosaurus/ Maybe Euoplocephalus

Last edited:

Khoru

Smash Champion
Ah hang on, it doesn't seem like he's playable, but he's making an "appearance" similar to Argorok. Oops. Sorry if I get your hopes up.
my understanding is that warriors games typically have antagonists as playable characters in some capacity, so it's reasonable to expect his playability because he isn't a dragon that's too big

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Brachiosaurus is in my top 5

TOP 5 FAVORITE DINOSAURS
1) T-Rex
2) Brachiosaurus
3) Spinosaurus
4) Oviraptor
5) Ankylosaurus/ Maybe Euoplocephalus
Close seconds:

Therizinosaur (AKA Scythe Claws. A dinosaur with GIANT Claws)
Jurassic Park Version of Dilophosaurus (Because the IRL one is boring)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom