• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
You're not alone, I also remember all of those stories. I sold all of my Richard Scarry videotapes though.
You know what I ALSO remember? Way back when I had a VHS tape of this weirdo hilarious thing called "Moschops"... he was a Moschops (a kind of Dinosaur) names Moschops and he wore a red hat and his friend was Allosaurus and they were friends with a Flower that lived on the beach named Flower who would sway her head back and forth and whistle to talk while this Icthyosaurus with an accent of some sort would poke his head out of the water at the beach to chant dinosaur names like a mystic and the grandpa was a Diplodocus (I think... a Sauropod of some sort) and there was this whacko episode where Moschops realized that the sun moves so he laid down on his back on the batch, saying absolutely nothing, just staring at the sun and Allosaurus got worried and went to see if he was alright but Moschops told him "Get out of the way, I can't see the sun". And sure enough later that night they thought Diplodocus was a mountain and that the moon was a Midnight Sun that someone had taken a bite out of so they went to climb up him and stuck their finger in his nose and couldn't figure out why they couldn't climb the mountain to eat the moon.

Also that one where Flower was sad... Flower wouldn't talk much causing the dinosaurs to go "Oh no... something's wrong with flower... Flower is sad..."

People think I'm on drugs or something when I bring that show up, since nobody remembers that... incredibly strange show.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm taking a beginning level class, since for some reason I decided to take them last for my degree

and it's filled with a bunch of high schoolers

Apparently they have decided to ostracize me because I wasn't being too social with them

But I'm 12 years than some of them and feel no real need to talk with them. Especially the girls since some of them may be cute but they are also too young

Wouldn't really be a problem, except the class is kind of full and getting a seat is kind of hard

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
You know what I ALSO remember? Way back when I had a VHS tape of this weirdo hilarious thing called "Moschops"... he was a Moschops (a kind of Dinosaur) names Moschops and he wore a red hat and his friend was Allosaurus and they were friends with a Flower that lived on the beach named Flower who would sway her head back and forth and whistle to talk while this Icthyosaurus with an accent of some sort would poke his head out of the water at the beach to chant dinosaur names like a mystic and the grandpa was a Diplodocus (I think... a Sauropod of some sort) and there was this whacko episode where Moschops realized that the sun moves so he laid down on his back on the batch, saying absolutely nothing, just staring at the sun and Allosaurus got worried and went to see if he was alright but Moschops told him "Get out of the way, I can't see the sun". And sure enough later that night they thought Diplodocus was a mountain and that the moon was a Midnight Sun that someone had taken a bite out of so they went to climb up him and stuck their finger in his nose and couldn't figure out why they couldn't climb the mountain to eat the moon.

Also that one where Flower was sad... Flower wouldn't talk much causing the dinosaurs to go "Oh no... something's wrong with flower... Flower is sad..."

People think I'm on drugs or something when I bring that show up, since nobody remembers that... incredibly strange show.
I checked it out, it reminds me of Clangers.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well I think I might be at the point in Wonderful 101 that ends my playthrough.

EDIT: Nevermind. lol

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
HELL YEAH

SH Monsterarts Godzilla 2014 figure

I've been looking forward to this

...He looks a lot thinner than the one in the film

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Ridley's only moves would involve him grabbing people and holding them until they mash out. The next move would involve him jumping on his tail like its a pogo stick.

Oh but he has.

There was a spamfest, where everything was overrated, then we tagged @dimensionsword64 in every post to annoy him. Then, I changed my avatar, and @ Cap'nChreest Cap'nChreest was also a Falco so he changed his too, but he was afraid his new one was too pedophiliac.

Dem be the days of 2 days ago.
Yes. Baby Daisy is the best Mario Kart character. Haters can hate. But its only because they can't master Mario Kart.

Double post.... :awesome:

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, did you kill it? Or did you befriend it? Because if you made friends with it, you'll have to have a montage with it. And those can take forever to finish.
They became lovers

Do you really want to see that kind of montage?

Morbi

Scavenger
Ridley's only moves would involve him grabbing people and holding them until they mash out. The next move would involve him jumping on his tail like its a pogo stick.

Yes. Baby Daisy is the best Mario Kart character. Haters can hate. But its only because they can't master Mario Kart.

Double post.... :awesome:
Mario is the best Mario Kart character, his name is in the title.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Don't do it on purpose. (I'm a bit lax on double posts, but it's actually infraction worthy.)
It was actually a lack of awareness on my part. I was on an old page and I thought for sure that this thread couldn't go ten minutes without a post. sorry.

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm taking a beginning level class, since for some reason I decided to take them last for my degree

and it's filled with a bunch of high schoolers

Apparently they have decided to ostracize me because I wasn't being too social with them

But I'm 12 years than some of them and feel no real need to talk with them. Especially the girls since some of them may be cute but they are also too young

Wouldn't really be a problem, except the class is kind of full and getting a seat is kind of hard
How do you know that they decided to ostracize you if you were not being too social with them? Are you a Telepath, Chuck? But if you have trouble getting a seat just leave a little early. I have had classes with no seats either, it always seems to work out despite there not being enough chairs for everyone.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Hey, @ FalKoopa FalKoopa . Why doesn't the website just give normal people the power to fix their double posts? I'm sure that most people don't do it on purpose and if they could fix it they would. Then something like neglecting to fix you're own double post (after a certain time) would be infraction worthy. There's probably a good reason that this isn't a thing but

(I guess there's the whole edit button thing but still.... Ok maybe its not worth the time to program a combine post button when people could just be personally more responsible.... my b yo.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom