• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I beat ya to it a couple pages ago.
Late or not, I'm still pissed about her unwanted inclusion.

As for who Lana is, it does remind you of the name Lanaryu (who in turn is named after Nayru). All three Hylian goddesses/oracles/Twilit Beasts/dragons should be playable if that's the case since they were important in most Zelda titles.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I don't see why people would be mad about Agutha.

We don't know the full amount of playable characters so calling it a waste of a slot could prove untrue.

Anyway, I'm personally happy not with her herself, but to potentially have bug attacks. :3

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I actually kinda like Agitha so if she really is playable that would certainly be interesting... I don't know how many playable characters Dynasty Warriors usually has but it does make me interested in what and how many potential Zelda characters we could possibly see.

Anyway, I should really be keeping an eye on this game but I've been more preoccupied with Smash Bros's cast for now.... :T

Khoru

Smash Champion
I actually kinda like Agitha so if she really is playable that would certainly be interesting... I don't know how many playable characters Dynasty Warriors usually has but it does make me interested in what and how many potential Zelda characters we could possibly see.

Anyway, I should really be keeping an eye on this game but I've been more preoccupied with Smash Bros's cast for now.... :T
the last DW game had like... 80-something? a lot of those were built up over past games though

Khoru

Smash Champion
The thing about Agitha is, now that she's in the game, there are a lot more characters who I'm going to be disappointed about if they're not in.
beedle for hyrule warriors
he summons an army of rats and seagulls to attack

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Still waiting for Saria to be confirmed playable for Hyrule Warriors. :troll:
This. At least she's one of the Seven Sages and a Kokiri that could have a unique playstyle.

Well, we already had a fair warning that there would be some odd ducks in the game. With Aonuma's statement of
“Out of all the playable characters [in Hyrule Warriors], there are some surprising characters that made us say ‘why did you pick this one?!’” added Zelda series producer Eiji Aonuma.

source: http://nintendoeverything.com/another-round-of-hyrule-warriors-details-and-dev-comments/
Fair point. No argument there. I expect Tingle and Saria to join just like how @thethirdkoopa expects Linebeck to join.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I don't know too much zelda, so I can't say for sure which minor characters I would really want playable. Names that pop in mind would be Ruto, Malon, and Groose. :3

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Does being Pranked do anything?
You get a fancy pink name and a temporary overwritten title.
A premium user has pranked you and thus you temporarily are Pranked!~

He was teased at the end of the official E3 trailer. So i expect him. lol
I doubt the King of Evil himself wouldn't be playable.
Too good of an opportunity to miss.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't see why people would be mad about Agutha.

We don't know the full amount of playable characters so calling it a waste of a slot could prove untrue.

Anyway, I'm personally happy not with her herself, but to potentially have bug attacks. :3
Well I mean, it's not like she's a "bad" choice. She's just more confusing than anything.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
She actually seems to be pretty well received so far... At least at Zelda Informer, haven't checked the other Zelda fansites yet.... :T

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
The thing with Agitha is the director was surprised by how many characters the devs decided to add. We should be happy we have as many characters we end up getting, even if some of them are headscratchers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom