• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I'm guessing you're refering to mah sig, I'm a Falco now. :smirk:

But yeah, I'd love for him to be a costume for Little Mac, we have too many 1st Generation Pokémon and Pokémon slots in general are too precious for clones of other characters.

In fact, that'd be perfect for DLC, and allow more Pokémon to be represented.

Here are a few ideas:

Zelda-Delphox
Jigglypuff-Clefairy
Kirby-Tyranitar

Greninja-Mewtwo:troll:
How is Kirby Tyranitar?

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Considering how Captain N never came to Japan, adding Lana would be another dimension of obscurity, leaving Japanese gamers as confused as everyone else was about Marth and Roy in Melee. :laugh: Oh, if only Nintendo was ballsy enough to add the CD-I Zelda characters, that would be a real treat.
The ultimate way of getting back at Philips for being a patent troll, lol. :p

@ Superyoshiom Superyoshiom I meant Larvitar, the Pokédex says it all.

"It feeds on soil. After it has eaten a large mountain, it falls asleep so it can grow."

Of course, you'd have to do without the hats, but it's a small price to pay.

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
xenoverse_futurewarrior_02.jpg

And for the Dragon Ball group, we have... a BIT more info on the "Future Warrior" from Dragon Ball XENOVERSE

"This mysterious fighter will be allowed to blast his way into multiple famous battles from DRAGON BALL’s illustrious history! Thanks to this, you will be presented with an unpredictable ‘DRAGON BALL’ experience; perhaps rewriting DRAGON BALL history as we know it! However, numerous questions still remain unanswered, such as: Who is this mysterious stranger wearing the scouter? What is the story behind this new character and why is he talking to Trunks? What is the purpose behind this mysterious room?"

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
View attachment 16892

And for the Dragon Ball group, we have... a BIT more info on the "Future Warrior" from Dragon Ball XENOVERSE

"This mysterious fighter will be allowed to blast his way into multiple famous battles from DRAGON BALL’s illustrious history! Thanks to this, you will be presented with an unpredictable ‘DRAGON BALL’ experience; perhaps rewriting DRAGON BALL history as we know it! However, numerous questions still remain unanswered, such as: Who is this mysterious stranger wearing the scouter? What is the story behind this new character and why is he talking to Trunks? What is the purpose behind this mysterious room?"
No!

NO!

NO FREAKING ULTIMATE TENKAICHI!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't know if anyone saw this yet. But it was a cool reference. The Megaman comics are starting the 3rd game's story. I think they did this for Megaman 2 as well. But I can't remember which version exactly.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Is it me or is Kirby just a big metaphor of "you are what you eat?"

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
This... isn't Ultimate Tenkaichi, this is Dragon Ball Xenoverse.

Yeah, I'm still waiting for the Budokai Tenkaichi 4 that we'll probably never get.
I'm still waiting for Budokai 4. That style of gameplay seems the most fun. I haven't been all that intetested in the over-the-shoulder fighters. Maybe I will one day.

Morbi

Scavenger
View attachment 16892

It reminds me of Gohan; Gohan trained Trunks in teh future (get that swag Capsule Corp jacket) and he has Mr. Piccolo's... thing.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
My my... It's been a long time since I've been here. Summer is starting, and I'm getting into my vacation and stuff... and My internet is still dead. I'm not dead though, so I'll be back on here frequently soon enough.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
My my... It's been a long time since I've been here. Summer is starting, and I'm getting into my vacation and stuff... and My internet is still dead. I'm not dead though, so I'll be back on here frequently soon enough.
Trust me, you haven't missed much.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Beware Smashboards, we may be discussing this kid throughout the day
View attachment 16888

Famitsu leaks claim she'll be playable in Hyrule Warriors
I wouldn't be surprised if Agitha is a playable character in Hyrule Warriors (after all, Dynasty Warriors games are known for crazy large character rosters & The Legend of Zelda series has a 17-game long history of colorful characters).

If Agitha is indeed in Hyrule Warriors, then this might be one of her moves:

Last edited:

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
I wouldn't be surprised if Agitha is a playable character in Hyrule Warriors (after all, Dynasty Warriors games are known for crazy large character rosters & The Legend of Zelda series has a 17-game long history of colorful characters).

If Agitha is indeed in Hyrule Warriors, then this might be one of her moves:
Relevant.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
If Agitha is playable is playable in Hyrule Warriors and Tingle isn't... tables will be flipped.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Tingle will def have some kind of role in the game. I'd be surprised if he wasn't playable.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Trust me, you haven't missed much.
Oh but he has.

There was a spamfest, where everything was overrated, then we tagged @dimensionsword64 in every post to annoy him. Then, I changed my avatar, and @Cap'nChreest was also a Falco so he changed his too, but he was afraid his new one was too pedophiliac.

Dem be the days of 2 days ago.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
The Ocarina of Time sages are definitely a must. I hope that the "Toon" games are represented too. I'd love to see reimagined versions of Medli, Makar, Byrne, Vaati, among a number of other characters.
Yeah they should show up too. Though we haven't seen any "Toon" characters yet though, only the Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask ones, at least as far as I know. Didn't they say that they will include many characters throughout the Zelda series? I would certainly like to see Medli, Makar, Tetra, Gonzo, Niko, Byrne/Staven and Vaati among them too.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Well, Agutha of all Twilight Princess characters will be a fighter in Hyrule Warriors. I don't know whether to laugh or cry since Ashei is a better option. Also, Lana (who's another playable character according to Famitsu) better be based on Lanaryu/Nayru instead of someone irrelevant. ;_;
Source?

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
So apparently this happened at Best Buy:

Nintendo Life said:
That's when the rioting began.

Maybe calling it a riot was an understatement. Torches were lit, cars were flipped, harsh language was used and tear gas was spread out into the crowd, there was an unbelievable amount of chaos. All at once, someone at the front of our line broke through the flimsy barrier that was keeping us at bay and took out a gun. The crowd charged forward, weapons in hand. Falling into mob mentality, they moved as a unit, making their way through the front entrance and to the back of the store where their long awaited Smash Bros. stood. The crowd neared its target when a barrage of Best Buy employees stepped in to block our progress and send them all back outside. It was over in seconds. Somebody opened fire and 12 were killed instantly. Shocked at the bloodshed that they had caused, the rioters dropped their weapons. Soon, the police arrived and the murderers were handcuffed and brought outside to waiting vehicles. The majority of us returned outside, and waited for more cops to arrive. Then the dead were brought out on stretchers, hauled into ambulances for autopsy.

After a few worried minutes, the store manager came out and explained the situation. The interior line was still working through their initial group, an employee was stationed inside the store to make sure no one had any harmful items on their person. We were assured that we would all get a chance to play, but we were also assured that if we acted out once more, the event would be cancelled and the police would be called again. It was around this time that the crowd calmed down once again, realizing the terrible mistake that they had made. The absurdity that some among us were ready to end a human life simply to play a demo of a game that is only months away from release is astounding. It was both impressive and frightening to see how strong of a hold video games have over some people.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/06/feature_braving_the_queue_at_nintendos_best_buy_smash_fest :troll:

Last edited:

Khoru

Smash Champion
given zant appears, he'll most likely be playable
(still holding out for onox)

agitha, on the other hand?
i never knew i wanted this until now
i want to impale ganondorf with a stag beetle

Last edited:

Khoru

Smash Champion
we don't know who this lana is