• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
This got me really hyped for Palutena.
Interesting... The reasoning for the special moves' assignment is very good. She looks interesting to play as, but she kinda gives an OP vibe, doesn't she?

And I still want to know what the hell Dark Pit's role is... >_> (Let him be an alt, please!)

Last edited:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Will be interesting to see how she plays in general. Given so many factors that couldn't be directly determined from the trailer

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
An alt most likely, I mean why not?
Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for, but you can never be sure until a confirmation from Sakurai himself or, at worst, when the game is finally released.

Will be interesting to see how she plays in general. Given so many factors that couldn't be directly determined from the trailer
I believe we might find out more on the next daily pictures. She seems an heavyweight character.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for, but you can never be sure until a confirmation from Sakurai himself or, at worst, when the game is finally released.

I believe we might find out more on the next daily pictures. She seems an heavyweight character.
Seems likely given her running speed without her special moves doesn't seem to be particularly fast. Though the question if she is will she be decent as a heavy weight or are we looking at another Brawl Ganondorf. I hope that's not the case.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
It's so sad seeying animals almost extinct because of humans. These ads are so...true..

http://myscienceacademy.org/2014/06/20/striking-ad-campaigns-about-endangered-species/
That's horrifically depressing. I like animals...

I'm sure the purple space pterodactyl is playable. Though he looks more like a pteranodon.
Pteranodons have really stubby tails, so Ridley is more like a giant pterodactyl.

Edit: Oops, double post. Can someone fix that up?

Last edited by a moderator:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
This got me really hyped for Palutena.
Looking at the analysis, I realized something. Palutena doesn't seem to have that many reliable kill moves. With that said, Palutena also has a nice number of ways to rack up damage, so it really shouldn't be a problem.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Looking at the analysis, I realized something. Palutena doesn't seem to have that many reliable kill moves. With that said, Palutena also has a nice number of ways to rack up damage, so it really shouldn't be a problem.
Hopefully because Sakurai's bias has already shown through with Pit and Kirby being stupidly good this time around. God help us all if Metaknight returns to his perch on the "Oh God, Why" tier.

Add in: That's Agitha from Twilight Princess. Her calling card is that she is obsessed with bugs. If she has a moveset where she kills people with locusts and butterflies, I'm all for it.

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Beware Smashboards, we may be discussing this kid throughout the day
View attachment 16888

Famitsu leaks claim she'll be playable in Hyrule Warriors
That's a pretty odd character choice. I never played TP, though, so I don't know much about Agitha. I think her Bral trophy said she likes bugs or something, so maybe she'll be a summoning character. Another girl was mentioned in the leak, and I don't recognize her name, so she may be the other girl on the box.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Agitha is also famous for... REALLY liking her bugs...
Weird.png

See, if Link brings her a Golden Bug, she'll say a... bizarre thing about the kind of bug he brings.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
That girl is really gonna break the game as well. :troll:

Also, she looks a lot like Lissa from Fire Emblem: Awakening.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Apparently Agatha from TP and Princess Lana from Captain N are going to be playable.

Also, Zant is a boss.
Incorrect. Lana is unknown as to this point. Nintendo Everything somewhat foolishly suggested that it would be the Captain N character when really, it could be an entirely new thing, for example, that blue-haired kid on the box art.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Speaking of Animal Crossing, I'm thinking of getting back into it. If anyone has left, I'll just time travel back and save them. ;)
Also, I'll see if I can catch a cockroach.

@ UltimateCyborgOverlord UltimateCyborgOverlord I know she's probably an original character do not steal, but it would be kinda cool to see Captain N again.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Considering how Captain N never came to Japan, adding Lana would be another dimension of obscurity, leaving Japanese gamers as confused as everyone else was about Marth and Roy in Melee. :laugh: Oh, if only Nintendo was ballsy enough to add the CD-I Zelda characters, that would be a real treat.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Considering how Captain N never came to Japan, adding Lana would be another dimension of obscurity, leaving Japanese gamers as confused as everyone else was about Marth and Roy in Melee. :laugh: Oh, if only Nintendo was ballsy enough to add the CD-I Zelda characters, that would be a real treat.

The King is too busy wondering what's for dinner to care about cameo appearances... he'll be back in a month.

Last edited:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
@ FlappyFalco FlappyFalco Your avatar makes me see Hitmonchan being added as a last minute Little Mac clone.
I'm guessing you're refering to mah sig, I'm a Falco now. :smirk:

But yeah, I'd love for him to be a costume for Little Mac, we have too many 1st Generation Pokémon and Pokémon slots in general are too precious for clones of other characters.

In fact, that'd be perfect for DLC, and allow more Pokémon to be represented.

Here are a few ideas:

Zelda-Delphox
Jigglypuff-Clefairy
Kirby-Tyranitar

Greninja-Mewtwo:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom