• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I haven't been active here in a while.

How's everyone doing?

I'm personally mentally preparing myself for October, when I try to kill my aerial habit so I can main mac more effectively, haha.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I haven't been active here in a while.

How's everyone doing?

I'm personally mentally preparing myself for October, when I try to kill my aerial habit so I can main mac more effectively, haha.
I misread that as "I'm personally preparing to kill myself for October so I can main Mac more efficiently."

@dimensionsword64 My Dyslexia activated again.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'd love to make a thread similar to the Backroom called Aura Nation but have only people who like Lucario. Then in secret slowly take over the fourms.

Then and only then, my brothers and sisters, will the flowing aura of Smashboards be ours!

#auranation
#hailtheaura
#salttheclone

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I'd love to make a thread similar to the Backroom called Aura Nation but have only people who like Lucario. Then in secret slowly take over the fourms.

Then and only then, my brothers and sisters, will the flowing aura of Smashboards be ours!

#auranation
#hailtheaura
#salttheclone
I'll see you there.

#Lucario

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

#auranation
#hailtheaura
#salttheclone
When you say, "like Lucario" do you mean in a "he's my favorite sense", or can you like him casually?

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh. That would be cool if I could get in there. What are the, er, requirements?
Well, the deadline for applications passed by just few days ago. It was a questionnaire.

That said, if the Back Roomers like your posts, you'll get there, eventually.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom