• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
Well, the deadline for applications passed by just few days ago. It was a questionnaire.

That said, if the Back Roomers like your posts, you'll get there, eventually.
Oh, I think I saw that, but I didn't feel up to it. xD

I've technically been here longer than a lot of the peeps in this thread at least, but I only started posting recently, so I think I'll wait a while. That said, people seem to have taken a liking to me, which is good. Maybe I can invite my boyfriend here and stay a while.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

I've technically been here longer than a lot of the peeps in this thread at least, but I only started posting recently, so I think I'll wait a while. That said, people seem to have taken a liking to me, which is good. Maybe I can invite my boyfriend here and stay a while.
More people to talk to is always great. :3

Morbi

Scavenger

By "people" do you mean me? :cool:

Ignore this, I'm stupid.
I cannot ignore this.

Khoru

Smash Champion
i beat awakening but i didn't do a single one of the kids' sidestories
i have failed

Morbi

Scavenger
Yeah, and others.

You're pretty cool, I like the aesthetic you have goin' on. You're a fan of ASoIaF, yes?
Indeed; ASoIaF is my life, apparently. It is a great series and it is the only other series that incites me to read other than my very favorite, Harry Potter. They make reading fun! Like a children's book, but with incest, ****, and black magic!

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Indeed; ASoIaF is my life, apparently. It is a great series and it is the only other series that incites me to read other than my very favorite, Harry Potter. They make reading fun! Like a children's book, but with incest, ****, and black magic!
Funny, I was just watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
The Number One requirement to Back Room membership is to not be a tryhard.

Which makes her a prime candidate.

Hey you should tell us everything about Mr.@TeenGirlSquad full disclosure know what I'm saying aw yiss :shades:

ASOIAF/GOT fanpersons unite! 8D

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
Yeah, my BF is really into them, he thinks I'm a lot like Dany. We kind of got freaked out when my Meyers-Briggs personality test compared me to her. xD

Though truth be told, I mostly read the wiki and watch clips from the TV show. >__>

mimgrim

Smash Hero

I'll always take a liking to someone who understand the intricacies of certain questionable subjects and likes the humor that can be gotten out of them.

What the what. How could you possibly enjoy a children's book? Like to many pictures. Filthy casual reader.

Last edited:

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
Yes I know, I'm a monster. XD

Hey you should tell us everything about Mr.@TeenGirlSquad full disclosure know what I'm saying aw yiss :shades:
Eh, well we met on Arlong Park forums (the One Piece forums). We became King and Queen, but then I got banned, and he got de-seniored (which I guess would be the equivalent of getting booted from the backroom), so he left too. I think it's kind of going through moderator-induced necrosis at this point (yes, I learned that term on Encyclopedia Dramatica). So we need a new forum to join, and we've been thinking about Something Awful, but this place seems cool too. That whole mess has really ****ed me up, but at least I still have him. Someone who truly cares about you and sees you for who you really are, is far better than a community of people who are willing to abandon you and forget about you when things become too hard.

I guess I'd feel better about the whole thing if we weren't long-distance. He lives in Finland. But I successfully applied for my passport last weekend, and now I'm just waiting for it. I'm going to visit him next month, for three weeks. :)

Uhhh... Well I guess that doesn't really tell you anything about HIM as a person, besides the fact that he's a manga fan who's kind and caring and lives in Finland. He's a linguist? His main is Lucario? xD

Morbi

Scavenger
Yes I know, I'm a monster. XD

Eh, well we met on Arlong Park forums (the One Piece forums). We became King and Queen, but then I got banned, and he got de-seniored (which I guess would be the equivalent of getting booted from the backroom), so he left too. I think it's kind of going through moderator-induced necrosis at this point (yes, I learned that term on Encyclopedia Dramatica). So we need a new forum to join, and we've been thinking about Something Awful, but this place seems cool too. That whole mess has really ****ed me up, but at least I still have him. Someone who truly cares about you and sees you for who you really are, is far better than a community of people who are willing to abandon you and forget about you when things become too hard.

I guess I'd feel better about the whole thing if we weren't long-distance. He lives in Finland. But I successfully applied for my passport last weekend, and now I'm just waiting for it. I'm going to visit him next month, for three weeks. :)

Uhhh... Well I guess that doesn't really tell you anything about HIM as a person, besides the fact that he's a manga fan who's kind and caring and lives in Finland. He's a linguist? His main is Lucario? xD
That is interesting to say the least; good luck I suppose (and by that I mean bring a **** whistle). :troll:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer

Whoah, so your BF is some dude you met online?

What if you meet him next month and he turns out to be like Vegito?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
You know what would be awesome?

If Wario got a Booster alternate costume. I mean, his Ftilt in Brawl was obviously borrowed from Booster already. Might as well give him an alt. costume as well.

Khoru

Smash Champion
ldrs are physically painful

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
that's cool TGS, a couple buddies from here actually started a long distance relationship and one of them is Finnish. there's something about it that's pretty cute

and you should totally make your home here, the moderators aren't dickheads!
edit: to clarify I can only speak for myself, I hear that Ismar character is pretty mean
falkoopa too

Last edited:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
They're gonna make a nest in the rafters of Smashboards.

An image at once endearing and disturbing.
dude so long as they don't make it in the dryer air vent it's all good. Might be warm and all but I'd hate to rip the nest out with a hanger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom