• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
that's cool TGS, a couple buddies from here actually started a long distance relationship and one of them is Finnish. there's something about it that's pretty cute

and you should totally make your home here, the moderators aren't ****heads!
edit: to clarify I can only speak for myself, I hear that Ismar character is pretty mean
falkoopa too
Aw thanks! To hear that from a mod is reassuring. :)

It just sucks cause a lot of them shared my political views, I guess we were just incompatible on some more personal level though.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I've tried a long distance relationship before. Didn't go over so well. Granted, there were a lot of things that would've gone even if we did meet in real life. If there is someone truly caring that I meet online again, I might try again, but I'm not going to jump right into one.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Hey, look if y'all are going to be mean to me, at least tag me.
We'll confer to discuss the issue in private, and inform you at a later tribunal of our collective verdict.

Actually, we should probably confer to discuss whether we should hold a tribunal or just send a Hallmark card.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
edit: to clarify I can only speak for myself, I hear that Ismar character is pretty mean
falkoopa too
Moderators are all dickheads.

to clarify: I can only speak from my experience of being a ******** moderator once and knowing many moderators (past and present), ironically enough, Ismar and Falkoopa are the furthest from that too. I would buy plushy versions of both. UNLIKE YOU NDAYDAY.

<3

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I've tried a long distance relationship before. Didn't go over so well. Granted, there were a lot of things that would've gone even if we did meet in real life. If there is someone truly caring that I meet online again, I might try again, but I'm not going to jump right into one.
Yeah they are hard... especially when you're other lives on another continent. :(

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Moderators are all ****heads.

to clarify: I can only speak from my experience of being a ****head moderator once and knowing many moderators (past and present), ironically enough, Ismar and Falkoopa are the furthest from that too. I would buy plushy versions of both. UNLIKE YOU NDAYDAY.
skaaaa would also be a not ****head moderator. *nudge nudge* ..... *nudge*

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I once got close, oh so close, to be in a long distance/online relationship, but it ended badly before it even started x_x.

It also doesn't help that I've known people who did that kind of thing and it never went good in the long run, and I was often brought into the middle of it one way or the other.

Yeah, I'm pretty much scared off of online dating. xD

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Is it worth the money? Really I just need a safe place.
I'm not exactly a member myself, but honestly it's really if you like they're idea of "comedy".

falkoopa too
Eh, Fal's all right.
IsamR on the other hand either flat out dislikes me, or just doesn't consider me worth giving any mention of my existence. It could just be because of how I am though.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I've never become a ****head when i've become a mod the bajillion times I have... I've only been ousted from jealousy.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Being a mod is just a really humbling experience I'm really glad I became one, really brings you down to earth

*strokes ego*

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
That's totally the best part of her charm. I'm sure one day we'll be able to crack her tsun tsun core.
I guess.
But I always felt like I'm just a nuisance to her. A "waste of space", if you will (Heck, I remember her calling me something like that. Not exactly a waste of space, but more along the lines of how I'm more or less a nobody). Which both confuses and depresses me.

This time it's true!
Sure sure.
And pigs will fly.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I've been a mod before. It can make you far more humble than before, especially when you're able to very carefully look at what you can do. But knowing you only should in the right situation.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I don't really care if I get mod. I'm just messin'.

I'm leaving when the game comes out, remember?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I sent Ismar a friend request because she seems cool.

I sent that friend request... A long time ago... :'(
I've only sent one friend request on this site, most of the time I just wait for people to friend me instead lol.

On the topic of IsmaR...

View attachment 16736

Don't ask me why she left this on my profile, I never found out.
It's just there.
Try reading it in a deadpan voice. Everything will make sense then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom