• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
There's no escaping Sehnsucht tonight, ladies and gentlemen. So just hang on your seats and hope you survive. :awesome:
I'm a survivor. :awesome: (actively REMOVES target on back by saying that)
<(o_o<)O

O<(o_o<)

O___________________________________(>o_o)>

O _______________________________________________________________(v-_-)v

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
you give your dignity to the person you're quoting if you do this, like seriously it's like being the lowest wolf in the hierarchy, eatin last and what not
I'm the Liam Neeson of this wolf pack, so you don't need to worry about me.

Don't change my words...
That's precisely the kind of sass that gets people got.

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
Sorry if I'm breaking your happy mood guys, but I need cheering up. :/

I may be only 15 but I have older brothers who got children, that means that I already have a niece from one brother, and a niece and a nephew from another brother.

In fact the nephew was born TODAY!! Seems more like happy times right?
With every good news comes a bad news.

My 4 year old niece, coincidentally the one from the brother who just had my nephew, fell from the window of their flat, today too. She fell from the third floor...

BUT,
Thank god, she's still alive...for now, she's very wounded, she fell on concrete. They had to move her to 2 hospitals. I'm locked home to take care of the pets and the house while the rest of the family (in panic) rushed to see her. So far, no one knows yet if she's gonna survive, not even the mom and dad.

So yeah, I feel terrible, but I'm not losing my mind, signs point to her being fine. But man, it's hard you know. I'm having trouble forming correct sentences, you have no idea how I have to reread everything because the first time, it doesn't make sense.

This isn't the first time I've seen people here feeling bad, but everytime, it came with you guys showing kindness to those users, and making them feel better. This is probably the only place where I've seen so many nice and (sorta) serious people, even I acted like a **** here sometimes when I was angry or sad, but such hate never lasted for long, I mean, I'm regreting it right now...
So again sorry for breaking your good mood, but do you guys think you can help me break my bad mood?.. :urg:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Y'all are just hating on this.

I may be only 15 but I have older brothers who got children, that means that I already have a niece from one brother, and a niece and a nephew from another brother.

My 4 year old niece, coincidentally the one from the brother who just had my nephew, fell from the window of their flat, today too. She fell from the third floor...

BUT,
Thank god, she's still alive...for now, she's very wounded, she fell on concrete. They had to move her to 2 hospitals. I'm locked home to take care of the pets and the house while the rest of the family (in panic) rushed to see her. So far, no one knows yet if she's gonna survive, not even the mom and dad.

So yeah, I feel terrible, but I'm not losing my mind, signs point to her being fine. But man, it's hard you know. I'm having trouble forming correct sentences, you have no idea how I have to reread everything because the first time, it doesn't make sense.

This isn't the first time I've seen people here feeling bad, but everytime, it came with you guys showing kindness to those users, and making them feel better. This is probably the only place where I've seen so many nice and (sorta) serious people, even I acted like a **** here sometimes when I was angry or sad, but such hate never lasted for long, I mean, I'm regreting it right now...
So again sorry for breaking your good mood, but do you guys think you can help me break my bad mood?.. :urg:
Watch this.

Last edited by a moderator:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Woot! I ruined my once in a life time chance to become a BRoomer! I guess I'll forever be a regular member. :p

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

BUT,

My sympathies, dear friend. I hope things turn out ok for her.

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
Yes, I feel a little better, thank you for caring! ^^
A few laughs is always good, now I'm just waiting to know if my niece will be fine.
Aren't we all like family here?

I'm like that one relative no one likes but still hangs around.

Woot! I ruined my once in a life time chance to become a BRoomer! I guess I'll forever be a regular member. :p
Don't feel bad, you're like the oldest account on here. ;)

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

BUT,

That's sad...I hope she survives this whole ordeal. :(

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
All that needs to be said is, you guys are awesome!!
Can't believe you'd feel so concerned about a stranger on the internet, usually the internet is generalised (Is that a word? good spelling?) as being weird and stuff, but no, there's a person behind the screen who's willing to help others! ^^

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
Can't believe you'd feel so concerned about a stranger on the internet, usually the internet is generalised (Is that a word? good spelling?) as being weird and stuff, but no, there's a person behind the screen who's willing to help others! ^^
Dude, you're problem is our problem.

I said a "Hail Mary" for her. If something does happen, I'll be heartbroken. My cousin died in a car accident and my aunt whose been divorced 3 times now still isn't over it although it's was in 2010 (I think).

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
That generalization is absolutely correct, though.

And CliffJumper hasn't passed the Turing Test, so there might be others on here that don't actually have people behind their screens.

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
Dude, you're problem is our problem.

I said a "Hail Mary" for her. If something does happen, I'll be heartbroken. My cousin died in a car accident and my aunt whose been divorced 3 times now still isn't over it although it's was in 2010 (I think).
Aww. :(
I'm afraid that IF something bad happens, aside from my nieces mom,dad and other close family members, my mother wouldn't stand it. She's EXTREMELY happy to be a grandmother and all of her grandchildren are precious. Just when she heard that there had been an accident, it was like all of her face muscles got pulled down, she had a similar reaction to a fake event she was told about on april fools, I can't imagine how sad she would be if it was for real now...

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
Aww. :(
I'm afraid that IF something bad happens, aside from my nieces mom,dad and other close family members, my mother wouldn't stand it. She's EXTREMELY happy to be a grandmother and all of her grandchildren are precious. Just when she heard that there had been an accident, it was like all of her face muscles got pulled down, she had a similar reaction to a fake event she was told about on april fools, I can't imagine how sad she would be if it was for real now...
Just pray. (I can't help you if you're atheist.)

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
Just pray. (I can't help you if you're atheist.)
It's okay, I'm a christian and in fact I usually pray whenever a family member or a close friend is in danger in some way, but I was told about the event only a few hours ago, and forgot to pray due to the stress and panic.

So don't worry for me, since you reminded me, I prayed, it stays on my mind, but I feel better and relaxed. Thank you all again. I think I'll stop talking about this for now, and will come back with news later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom