• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I've already got my plan on what happens.

Yay: I'll celebrate with a milkshake or two.

Nay: I'll go into a mental depression. Cursing those who got in, and then I'll do what every middle-aged depressed person will do:

GET A CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE!
I'll see y'all after my depression.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
;) jk love you buddy
Took me a moment, but then I got it.

SlickWylde be a slick child. XD

Yeah, not in the mood. Just got denied for the BR. I need to brush it off.
Wow, I totally forgot about that. I was considering to apply, but just never did.

If I had gone for it, though, I certainly wouldn't have tried your Spread Cheeks approach.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Are you the perfect one that prays in a corner all day?
I'll gladly answer your question. I always follow house rules, cooperate when either parents calls for help, always speak to either parent in a respectful tone (Since my father is no joke due to his ex-criminal status), sleep early on school nights, always work on any howework when needed, study for at least 1-2 hours day for the classes needed, stay after school to work on any projects (whether its a group or not), keeps my hands to myself no matter how frustrating that sibling is, quiets down whenever either parent doesn't want to be disturbed, and volunteers to help shopping.

So there you have it, I'm legitimately afraid of my own father unlike my more rowdy siblings because he's that awful. In other words, he make every Smashboards member's fathers look like worms in comparison. I would give an example of what he would usually do for correction, but the details are just to horrific for me to even bring up since I have been a victim of them a few times.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Are you joking or...
Dude I'm legitimately serious. The fact that I live in Chicago (The City of Crime) and I've said that my father joined a gang during his childhood says otherwise. Then again, only other African Americans would understand this issue.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Dude I'm legitimately serious. The fact that I live in Chicago (The City of Crime) and I've said that my father joined a gang during his childhood says otherwise. Then again, only other African Americans would understand this issue.
No I do. But you could have been joking. I mean you're saying your brother gets pierced etc. and the way you portrayed your dad it sounded like he'd kill if any of his children if they did that. It's sort of contradicting. So what kind of "correctiveness" does he apply? Is he "OK" with your brothers behaving the way they do?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
No I do. But you could have been joking. I mean you're saying your brother gets pierced etc. and the way you portrayed your dad it sounded like he'd kill if any of his children if they did that. It's sort of contradicting. So what kind of "correctiveness" does he apply? Is he "OK" with your brothers behaving the way they do?
Most of his methods are basically what most people would consider insane. He even went bat**** insane when my sister stayed over a boy's house for nearly 36 hours and threatened to beat her if that were to happen again. My brother do have his fair share of fights with him (being the smartass that doesn't care about his life), which would lead him to be slapped or kicked out of the house (whether it is a thunderstorm or snowstorm). As for the youngest brother, he would usually get pissed at him for getting bad grades or getting too many detentions. One time, he actually cornered him against a wall to beat him out of annoyance (since he has a habit of "playing" with certain people too much). Lastly, he would use more than just a belt (like a stick for example) or just beat any of us in the middle of an alley.

I can't blame the poor guy since he did have a terrible childhood (which he brags about whenever he's angry or emotional) and he had been shot plenty of times.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
"And the moral of the story is that bands with no talent can easily amuse idiots with a stupid puppet show."

Three Little Pigs FTW!

Last edited:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
PETA.

SHOTS FIRED since you apparently go extreme for animal rights. Thanks for letting me know you use Premium Gold so I can hide this easily.
use #a1750f

hi vegito more like can't seethisito

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
In order to lighten up the mood for this depressing type session I've done did minutes ago, I'll share this rather interesting tidbit about Miyamoto speaking with the Minecraft crew.

He apparently talks about the possibility of the Gamepad usage for Minecraft and spoke about how this could make the series popular in Japan as opposed to the West. Since the Wii U does need more 3rd Party support, they should definitely go for it.

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/06/2...-wii-u-says-gamepad-would-make-for-easy-play/

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
In order to lighten up the mood for this depressing type session I've done did minutes ago, I'll share this rather interesting tidbit about Miyamoto speaking with the Minecraft crew.

He apparently talks about the possibility of the Gamepad usage for Minecraft and spoke about how this could make the series popular in Japan as opposed to the West. Since the Wii U does need more 3rd Party support, they should definitely go for it.

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/06/2...-wii-u-says-gamepad-would-make-for-easy-play/
YES! YES! YES!

SAY YES MOJANG!

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Good you're learning, I remember figuring that out like 5 years ago

also my avatar looks terrible on mobile

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom