• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
If I recall, you used to able type the hex for your text color when using the color picker on the toolbar so you could've used any color you wanted instead of the pre-set ones. When did it change?

Last edited:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I haven't been here a year. I figured that out before I had reached 5 posts.

If you didn't notice, I was highlighting everything that had to with time.
I'mSreallyEnotCsureRwhatEyouTmeanMinEtheSsecondSlineAbutGok.E

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Wat? Naw. I think that you are not the real CliffJumper. I think you are an imposter. You don't have a sonic avatar.
We first met around the time you changed @ Substitution Substitution avatar to Barney. I remember specifically because me and @Mega Bidoof decided to play along and change our respective avatars to Barney avatars. At the time, your avatar was Vaati.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
So Metroid Fusion is pretty fun. I like all the Other M references it has. Or maybe thats vice-versa. Either way its making me reverse nostalgic since the older game is reminding me of the newer one. I just got the Varia suit.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
The fact that you've treated the Backroom Open Invite as a contest to be won is probably why you didn't get in.
Yea, the backroom is more like a summer camp that only the most privileged kids can attend. Those same kids are inexplicably brainwashed by said camp.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Yea, the backroom is more like a summer camp that only the most privileged kids can attend. Those same kids are inexplicably brainwashed by said camp.
It's more of a hangout for people who are both suave and not generally obnoxious. Clearly, not everyone can satisfy those essential criteria.

*cough*VEGITO2727*cough*

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Man. I really wish I could watch MLG right now. :(

Stupid ****ing ****y piece of *** satellite internet.
MLG is on a dang 1hr break.... If you want to watch it all you'll get is commercials until an hour from now.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
MLG is on a dang 1hr break.... If you want to watch it all you'll get is commercials until an hour from now.
Oh lol. Didn;t know that. Would still want to watch it after the break is up though. But can't because of stupid satellite internet, at least until midnight (CST) and am unsure if it will still be playing then even >_>.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Sehnsucht laying it down thick as frosting holy ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom