• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Poor Vegito. As he sat silently, in front of the screen that controlled his life, tears flowed down his cheeks, and landed on the dusty desk beneath. Each tear drop a reminder of his failure.
"I'm going to be a good troll, just you wait!" He shook his fist in the air, though nobody else could see it. The dark colors of Smashboards seemed like flames to his pained eyes, and he winced.
After hours of pacing, he had a thought. "What if?" "Nah, that'd never work." He sat back down again, attempting to type a zinger, but was met with nothing but mockery. His closed fist slammed down on the keyboard.
"Oh crap!" He exclaimed as sparks exploded from the device, and could do nothign but watch while the Num Lock light faded away.
"Great, now I need a new keyboard."
Putting on his sunscreen, he readied himself for the horrors that awaited him outside his front door.
"hissss!!" he squeled as the sun made contact with his skin, and he stumbled to the bus station.
"Must get.... to.... best... buy" Were his last words, as his body lie crumpled on the floor of the bus, with the passengers simply looking in curiosity.
"But wait.... I'm not.... dead.... where am I?"
His eyes opened, and though not used to seeing it from this perspective, he knew exactly where he was, and he clenched his fist, as he heard this..." (In in link)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsid2_RnXoc

BTW @ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon I'm assuming you know I'm not actually mocking you, but writing a funny story, and I'm not implying anything about you personally. If you're offended I'll delete it of course haha
I'm not offended, I get worse crap from @ mimgrim mimgrim .

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Poor Vegito. As he sat silently, in front of the screen that controlled his life, tears flowed down his cheeks, and landed on the dusty desk beneath. Each tear drop a reminder of his failure.
"I'm going to be a good troll, just you wait!" He shook his fist in the air, though nobody else could see it. The dark colors of Smashboards seemed like flames to his pained eyes, and he winced.
After hours of pacing, he had a thought. "What if?" "Nah, that'd never work." He sat back down again, attempting to type a zinger, but was met with nothing but mockery. His closed fist slammed down on the keyboard.
"Oh crap!" He exclaimed as sparks exploded from the device, and could do nothign but watch while the Num Lock light faded away.
Putting on his sunscreen, he readied himself for the horrors that awaited him outside his front door.
"hissss!!" he squeled as the sun made contact with his skin, and he stumbled to the bus station.
"Must get.... to.... best... buy" Were his last words, as his body lie crumpled on the floor of the bus, with the passengers simply looking in curiosity.
His eyes opened, and though not used to seeing it from this perspective, he knew exactly where he was, and he clenched his fist, as he heard this..." (In in link)

BTW @ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon I'm assuming you know I'm not actually mocking you, but writing a funny story, and I'm not implying anything about you personally. If you're offended I'll delete it of course haha
10/10 would buy.

I'm not offended, I get worse crap from @ mimgrim mimgrim .

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
"Oh crap!" He exclaimed as sparks exploded from the device, and could do nothing but watch while the Num Lock light faded away.

It's beautiful

If I ever write a book, I will dedicate it to Smashboards, for it is my inspiration, and my life...

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
If he asks you to delete it, don't.

Instead, send it to the Week in Review people so that they can dedicate a column to your story.
HEY, I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW I'M DOING SOMETHING HUGE FOR THE WiR! I'm going to be so recognized. Y'all will call me "Super Vegito!"

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
HEY, I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW I'M DOING SOMETHING HUGE FOR THE WiR! I'm going to be so recognized. Y'all will call me "Super Vegito!"
I dunno, it would be awesome if that became an ongoing series called "Chronicles of Vegito2727's Adventures in Life".
Could you beat that?

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It's about damn time that the Mercedez Benz "Mario Kart" is heading to the West. Now I can finally drive in style, thought it won't happen until late summer. :/

I'm a middle child, and have only two siblings.
2 brothers and 1 sister, making me the oldest. The sister likes to lock herself up and talk with her "friend" alot. The youngest brother wants to grow up as a wannabe gangster (I pity the fool) and never took his school grades seriouis. The second younger (who's ironically one year younger than me) acts like a Class A cynical smartass and likes changing his body too much (earrings and all).

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
Well It's not my fault.
You're implying that all of your posts combined are the big thing you're working on for the WiR. Which would beat SlickWylde's post.
It's less "idiocy" and more "confusion".
Confusing people is fun. Give it a try, like that one time!

"Your an idiot"

Look like YOU'RE still on the Tutorial Level.
I googled that.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
We are so mean to poor Vegito, should we be nice to him for a while? Nah, being mean is more fun! Plus he's bringing it on himself, right? I'll have some more stories soon ;)

While we're on the topic of stories, here's a shameless plug lol! This is a story I'm working on, let me know if you guys have any criticisms, see any glaring mistakes, etc :) (I'm looking for honest opinions, not fishing for compliments)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wVEH4rrAIF7GuxwTuU9I8gSrCZngiCi9ospP6JcwvQc/edit?usp=sharing

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
We are so mean to poor Vegito, should we be nice to him for a while? Nah, being mean is more fun! Plus he's bringing it on himself, right? I'll have some more stories soon ;)

While we're on the topic of stories, here's a shameless plug lol! This is a story I'm working on, let me know if you guys have any criticisms, see any glaring mistakes, etc :) (I'm looking for honest opinions, not fishing for compliments)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wVEH4rrAIF7GuxwTuU9I8gSrCZngiCi9ospP6JcwvQc/edit?usp=sharing
Writing, like flaming Vegito, is my passion. I'll send an assessment of your stuff later via PM.

8D

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
It's about damn time that the Mercedez Benz "Mario Kart" is heading to the West. Now I can finally drive in style, thought it won't happen until late summer. :/

2 brothers and 1 sister, making me the oldest. The sister likes to lock herself up and talk with her "friend" alot. The youngest brother wants to grow up as a wannabe gangster (I pity the fool) and never took his school grades seriouis. The second younger (who's ironically one year younger than me) acts like a Class A cynical smartass and likes changing his body too much (earrings and all).
Are you the perfect one that prays in a corner all day?

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Back to religion again Jeez lol!

Annnnyway

So I still have a lot of friends saying things like "Oh yeah, I want to get that new controller for the Wii, the Wii U." I wonder how many people bought MK8 without realizing they needed a new system :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom