• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Man, I wasn't even allowed to start learning how to drive till I turned 18 (my parents are strict in a weird way, they wouldn't mind if I drank alcohol, as long as I wouldn't drink too much but I don't like the taste anyway, but wouldn't start letting me learn to drive till 18. They would also let me R rated moves when I was just like 8 but they were much stricter with games, had to follow age restrictions for games basically) which was back in March and I currently only have a drivers permit at this time and am still learning how to drive. >_>
I don't have my license yet either... You have to be 19 in order to not have to pay anything to get your license in Virginia... 4 more days... back when everyone was getting their license in high school I was like

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
You hear that Frostwraith, I'm not afraid of you because you're a mod, I'm afraid because of your strong, muscular, 3-ton-lifting-with-each-hand brother!
What if I told you I was actually the strong and muscular sibling? :troll:

(My brother is nothing like that, by the way. And neither am I...)

I don't understand why would you be afraid of me either...

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I stay the hell away from alcohol and drugs alike, the only bad habit I have is with caffeinated beverages, which even though I rarely have them, they still keep me up at night

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I'm well aware of it. I'm just playing along.
You should feed the good trolls, not the bad ones. x_x

The story of Vegito's life.
After years and year of training, Vegito2727 finally returned home. All those years of hard work for this one moment. To get back at the bully Frostwraith. Upon his confrontation of Frostwraith he said "Hey you! I'm going to get back at you!". Frostwraith merely chuckled and flicked his hand, sending Vegito2727 tumbling into space. Vegito2727, once again, failed at his goal.

Stay tuned for our next episode and watch Vegito2727 have an epic fail once again.

Last edited:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I guess that explains your Middle Child Complex.
Middle child complex? What makes you say that? Not that it's not true lol, just curious.

Come to think of it, maybe that's why I didn't get my driver's license till I was 22 lol (Didn't want one, always had people to drive me lol)

Edit: You people are strange...which is why I fit in here! :D

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
You should feed the good trolls, not the bad ones. x_x
Good trolls like Vegito.

After years and year of training, Vegito2727 finally returned home. All those years of hard work for this one moment. To get back at the bully, Frostwraith's brother. Upon his confrontation of Frostwraith he said "Hey you! I'm going to get back at you!". Frostwraith's brother merely chuckled and flicked his hand, sending Vegito2727 tumbling into space. Vegito2727, once again, failed at his goal.

Stay tuned for our next episode and watch Vegito2727 have an epic fail once again.
Fixed

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Middle child complex? What makes you say that? Not that it's not true lol, just curious.

Come to think of it, maybe that's why I didn't get my driver's license till I was 22 lol (Didn't want one, always had people to drive me lol)
I psychoanalyze complete strangers on the Internet, without having ever undergone any measure of training in the fields of psychology or psychiatry.

My success rate is pretty high.

You're not even a troll, Vegito. You're more of a hobgoblin, if anything.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

OH FINALLY !
OH FINALLY !

I'VE FINALLY FOUND A PLACE WHICH DOESN'T SPEAK ABOUT THAT BLOODY FIFA WORLD CUP !

I'M SO GLAD !
HAHAHA !
HAHAHAHA !
HAHA !
HA !

(please save me...)

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
So, it was like: drinking game>alcohol>howmydaddied>smoking>USA laws>irresponsible teens>howmanysiblings>Frostwraith's evil twin, Flamewrath :demon:

This thread sometimes... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I've been doing this Nuzlocke-like thing in Brawl, where you only have 1HP and have to take down a level 9 Ganondorf with 300HP, on Final Destination with only the Smashball turned on. Here's the twist, you can use each of the 39 characters once; when you lose, they die.

It sounds depressing, but it's actually kinda funny.

:falcomelee: "Hands off my grave, you'll get no sympathy from me" :troll:

D

Deleted member

So, it was like: drinking game>alcohol>howmydaddied>smoking>USA laws>irresponsible teens>howmanysiblings>Frostwraith's evil twin, Flamewrath :demon:

This thread sometimes... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I've been doing this Nuzlocke-like thing in Brawl, where you only have 1HP and have to take down a level 9 Ganondorf with 300HP, on Final Destination with only the Smashball turned on. Here's the twist, you can use each of the 39 characters once; when you lose, they die.

Sounds interesting, I might have to try it sometime.

If you're in PM, your opponent should be Giga Bowser instead. Then it's even harder

Last edited by a moderator:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Never.

I'm not a mechanic so jokes on you.
A penguin takes his car to the shop to have it fixed. While he's waiting, he goes into a cool ice cream shop and eats ice cream. Having flippers instead hands, he gets the ice cream all over himself. He's goes back to the auto shop and asks the mechanic what was wrong with his car.
"Well," says the mechanic, "it looks like you blew a seal."
The penguin replies, "It's just ice cream, I swear!!"

mimgrim

Smash Hero

Sounds easy.

I watch @Wizzrobe as a sport.

That never gets old.
So now you're trying to be all cool and summon the best Project M Sonic player eh?

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Poor Vegito. As he sat silently, in front of the screen that controlled his life, tears flowed down his cheeks, and landed on the dusty desk beneath. Each tear drop a reminder of his failure.
"I'm going to be a good troll, just you wait!" He shook his fist in the air, though nobody else could see it. The dark colors of Smashboards seemed like flames to his pained eyes, and he winced.
After hours of pacing, he had a thought. "What if?" "Nah, that'd never work." He sat back down again, attempting to type a zinger, but was met with nothing but mockery. His closed fist slammed down on the keyboard.
"Oh crap!" He exclaimed as sparks exploded from the device, and could do nothign but watch while the Num Lock light faded away.
"Great, now I need a new keyboard."
Putting on his sunscreen, he readied himself for the horrors that awaited him outside his front door.
"hissss!!" he squeled as the sun made contact with his skin, and he stumbled to the bus station.
"Must get.... to.... best... buy" Were his last words, as his body lie crumpled on the floor of the bus, with the passengers simply looking in curiosity.
"But wait.... I'm not.... dead.... where am I?"
His eyes opened, and though not used to seeing it from this perspective, he knew exactly where he was, and he clenched his fist, as he heard this..." (In in link)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsid2_RnXoc

BTW @ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon I'm assuming you know I'm not actually mocking you, but writing a funny story, and I'm not implying anything about you personally. If you're offended I'll delete it of course haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom