• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
How are we supposed to know if its you moderating and not your twin brother hhhmmmm???
He can't access this account. :p

Me growing up as an only child made me even more selfish. A bad habit if ya ask me.
All people are selfish somehow. lol

Some more than others, though.

He scares me. A lot.
Must be the avatar.

And if he scares you, it means you have yet to experience true fear.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Well, I'm back after my week long campout. (Which I also got a bad sunburn on my shoulders....)

Seems like we're talking about drinking and 2nd hand smoke. Well, I guess I'll be back next week when we have something more cheerful to talk about. :laugh:

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Where I live, the legal drinking age is 18. Never understood why the USA have the drinking age at 21...

(Funnily enough, I turned 21 this month. :p)
America is so dumb. They let you drive cars at 16, but god forbid you have a drink til you're 21 legally. 16 year olds driving CARS!! Which are essentially 4000lbs. weapons.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Somehow I really doubt that.
Sehnsucht is love, Sehnsucht is life.

America is so dumb. They let you drive cars at 16, but god forbid you have a drink til you're 21 legally. 16 year olds driving CARS!! Which are essentially 4000lbs. weapons.
From what I know, it's legal there to possess a weapon at age 12 or something absurd like that.

Talk about having wrong priorities...

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
16 year olds Teenagers are functionally irresponsible and rebellious. Why would anyone want to have them driving around while intoxicated as well? Driving age should move up too.

Last edited:

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
18 and 18 are fine to me. You're still a kid at that age but you're also starting your adult life.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I know a Serbian 2 year old kid who's parents allowed him to drink beer. And I knowa Serbian 10 year old who drives. Serbia is the European USA.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Well, here, it's legal to drive a motorcycle at 16, but cars and drinking are only legal at 18.

He is also fear, and death.
Anything wrong with that?

I know a Serbian 2 year old kid who's parents allowed him to drink beer. And I knowa Serbian 10 year old who drives. Serbia is the European USA.
That's pretty crazy. lol

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
You're the creepiest guy alive. The creepiest guy alive.
Yo tsup dawg how's it hangin

...I'll stick with Freewill thank you very much.

Oh yes, MVG. So many choices at your disposal.

So many paths open to you, leading to places that no man living has witnessed.

Perhaps I will see you there, in time.

I think he meant to say that he's the embodiment of penis.
I'm typing this with my head.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
18 and 18 are fine to me. You're still a kid at that age but you're also starting your adult life.
I think its good to stagger the ages how they are. Driving is really important to getting a job. Drinking isn't as important and can be more dangerous in the hands of someone that just got their license and went out to drink to celebrate. (I know this isn't every case and its wrong to assume. Things like this happen no matter what laws are in effect) But, opinions are opinions. In a perfect world we wouldn't need laws.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Oh yes, MVG. So many choices at your disposal.

So many paths open to you, leading to places that no man living has witnessed.

Perhaps I will see you there, in time.
Or not.

Anything wrong with that?
Welll, do you enjoy think of death Frost?
I understand you don't fear the reaper. But that was a song for heaven's sake!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
From what I know, it's legal there to possess a weapon at age 12 or something absurd like that.

Talk about having wrong priorities...
For buying a gun, it's at least 18 in every state except Vermont (where it's 16 for some reason). Owning is a different story. "Gun culture" is a very real thing here in the states, especially in a lot of rural areas. Hunting has pretty much always been a big part of American culture too and, in a lot of counties, hunting seasons are treated as seriously as major holidays where people will ask off work and school.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Welll, do you enjoy think of death Frost?
I understand you don't fear the reaper. But that was a song for heaven's sake!
Why be afraid of the inevitable?

I mean, I don't like the idea of death. It's a huge mystery and you never know when will it happen.

That's why you should live each day as best as you can and survive as best as you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom