• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
OK, we need to create the pre-smash game release Drinking Game so we can play it if/when future Smash games happen;

Take a shot for every thread that derails into Melee vs. Brawl flame wars
Take a shot for every "leak"
Two shots if said leak happens to be real
Three shots if it's real and you called it fake
Take a shot for newcomer confirmation
Two shots if you wanted or expected that character
Three shots if you didn't expect them
Take a shot for veteran confirmation
Two shots if you thought they were cut
Three shots if you wanted them to be cut

We need more rules if this is going to work. And I need some root beer, because I refuse to drink real alcohol.
I could help.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
OK, we need to create the pre-smash game release Drinking Game so we can play it if/when future Smash games happen;

Take a shot for every thread that derails into Melee vs. Brawl flame wars
Take a shot for every "leak"
Two shots if said leak happens to be real
Three shots if it's real and you called it fake
Take a shot for newcomer confirmation
Two shots if you wanted or expected that character
Three shots if you didn't expect them
Take a shot for veteran confirmation
Two shots if you thought they were cut
Three shots if you wanted them to be cut

We need more rules if this is going to work. And I need some root beer, because I refuse to drink real alcohol.
I'll drink super caffeinated soda, because I hate the taste of root beer (it tastes like Peptobismol, my least favorite over-the-counter medicine), and I can't legally drink alcohol (not that I want to anyway).

D

Deleted member

I'll drink super caffeinated soda, because I hate the taste of root beer (it tastes like Peptobismol, my least favorite over-the-counter medicine), and I can't legally drink alcohol (not that I want to anyway).
I can't legally drink alcohol either, and even when I'll be able to, I'm gonna avoid it like the plague. I'd like to stay sober.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Bob-omb Blast?

*sigh* I wish. Remember when Battle Mode actually existed?
The fun I had with that mode on Mario Kart: Double Dash!!... It was nuts. All those explosions everywhere...

No, was too busy playing the actual game and racing.
So, Mario Kart's battle mode is not the actual game?

Sounds about right... :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member

The fun I had with that mode on Mario Kart: Double Dash!!... It was nuts. All those explosions everywhere...

So, Mario Kart's battle mode is not the actual game?

Sounds about right... :rolleyes:
I just wish we had the Luigi's Mansion stage again. That was the best battle course ever.

What I mean is that battle mode now takes place on barely repurposed tracks rather than actually courses designed specifically for battle mode. That just makes me a little sad.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I can't legally drink alcohol either, and even when I'll be able to, I'm gonna avoid it like the plague. I'd like to stay sober.
I can drink legally for 3 years already, but I'm not interested. All drinks I've tried taste horribly, which makes me question how can people like them. Then there's the whole social stigmas associated with drinking, which makes me think of the word "overrated" more than anything else...

I just wish we had the Luigi's Mansion stage again. That was the best battle course ever.
Same here. The multiple floors and large size made it quite fun.

What I mean is that battle mode now takes place on barely repurposed tracks rather than actually courses designed specifically for battle mode. That just makes me a little sad.
That's how it is in MK8? That kinda sucks...

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Now, I understand this, and I'm personally going to do the same thing, but why do a drinking game when there is no effect to the drink? :/

Sorry. I've just came back from a party from last night. I'm a bit ****ish. Yeah, I knew what you meant.
And speaking of drinking. :p

D

Deleted member

Now, I understand this, and I'm personally going to do the same thing, but why do a drinking game when there is no effect to the drink? :/
When I have too many sodas, I get mad sugar high...

...or sick

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Because I'd rather not get knocked out to wake up the next day with no recollection of what happened last night.

Just saying.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Where I live, the legal drinking age is 18. Never understood why the USA have the drinking age at 21...

(Funnily enough, I turned 21 this month. :p)

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I've had alcohol before and I'm only 18 lol. My parents have actually let me have it before. But good grief do I hate the taste of all alcohol I have ever tried lol.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Don't start drinking :'( Trust me you kids are better off. I have to constantly tell myself "Don't drink, don't drink" and I usually do anyway. Though I'm pretty responsible, it's more that it's making me fat, and could potentially kill my liver haha.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Don't be an alcoholic. That's my advice. And yes it is that simple.

There's nothing wrong with drinking. Just don't get hooked on it and you're fine. I drink every once in awhile, mainly at parties

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
My father was both a heavy drinker and smoker. He got cancer in his throat in 2005. His third surgery was supposed to be last year but he died after a bloodvessel broke in his sleep.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I have tried several drinks and I didn't like any of them. Just the taste (and sometimes even the smell) is enough to keep me away from alcohol.

Guess I don't have much of a risk of becoming an alcoholic...

My father was both a heavy drinker and smoker. He got cancer in his throat in 2005. His third surgery was supposed to be last year but he died after a bloodvessel broke in his sleep.
Ouch. Sorry to hear that. :(

Smoking is yet another thing about people I cannot understand. I hate being around people who are smoking, because the smell is intolerable. Smoking is basically wasting money on something that slowly kills you.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Ouch. Sorry to hear that. :(

Smoking is yet another thing about people I cannot understand. I hate being around people who are smoking, because the smell is intolerable. Smoking is basically wasting money on something that slowly kills you.
I've heard it's mostly to relax, or a way to think.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Second hand smoke is actually worse then first hand smoke anyways.
I've had that once.

It's awful, I always felt like I couldn't breathe. Didn't help that I tasted blood in the back of my throat.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Second hand smoke is actually worse then first hand smoke anyways. So no one should ever want to be around a person smoking anyways.
Back when my dad lived in the same state, he would take me to parties at his friend's house with a whole bunch of smokers. I had to go to those parties many times, and we stayed there for a whole bunch of hours. Sometimes being inside blocked the second hand smoke, other times, I had to be outside.

I really don't like the smell of cigarette smoke. :(

Who here is an only child?
I have an older brother.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Who here is an only child?
Technically speaking I am not. However all of my brothers and sisters are half-brothers and half-sister and are substantially older then me. My parents were married to other people before they were to each other. However for all intent and purposes I basically am one, as I have basically lived as one since all my brothers and sisters are moved out and have lives of their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom