• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
The only females that still have any remote chance of appearing would be Medusa, Krystal, Dixie Kong or Impa. Of those four, I think only Dixie has a decent chance. I wouldn't count on the others.
I honestly think Krystal is guaranteed, while Dixie Kong is still a big maybe. The others can be DLC.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
No, no shoehorning female characters. I would say that Toad and Waluigi had priority over Rosalina until "fan pressure" caused Sakurai to change his mind, her late addition to 3D World intended to justify the decision.

As Frostwraith said only Dixie has a chance, but I don't think we'll see another Simian.

Also, I consider Jigglypuff to be male, like in PMD2.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
C'mon, let's not discuss something as pointless as Impa vs. Sheik.

Impa as she is depicted in Hyrule Warriors has hardly anything similar to Sheik anyway.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
No, no shoehorning female characters. I would say that Toad and Waluigi had priority over Rosalina until "fan pressure" caused Sakurai to change his mind, her late addition to 3D World intended to justify the decision.

As Frostwraith said only Dixie has a chance, but I don't think we'll see another Simian.

Also, I consider Jigglypuff to be male, like in PMD2.
I'd say it's more that Nintendo wanted to promote Rosalina more. It fits in with the the sudden influx of Rosalina love at the time.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I wonder what will happen when Krystal gets once again confirmed as something other than a playable character. She has some rather... passionate fans, after all...

I'd say it's more that Nintendo wanted to promote Rosalina more. It fits in with the the sudden influx of Rosalina love at the time.
And Sakurai created a rather unique and interesting moveset. We may not know if Nintendo had a hand on putting Rosalina as a playable character on this game, but she's still one of the newcomers that stands out most.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I honestly think Krystal is guaranteed, while Dixie Kong is still a big maybe. The others can be DLC.
Meh, I don't really care for Dixie personally, I mean would prefer King K Rool and I would prefer Krystal over Wolf, I mean unless they drastically change his and Falco's move set and Landm- Final Smashes

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
I'd say it's more that Nintendo wanted to promote Rosalina more. It fits in with the the sudden influx of Rosalina "love" at the time.
"I don't think a character's noteworthiness should be based on the amount creepy fanart there is of them"
This is my sig now.

@ MSmariosonic MSmariosonic Three clones and one original character sounds fine to me, especially with Star Fox U.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Why? I've got nothing against Krystal but I would hardly consider any new Star Fox character "guaranteed". We still have people who aren't even sure about Falco or Wolf returning. At least with Donkey Kong, there's only 2 characters. And said characters are vastly different.

I want my last name to be ''Snake'' , so I could name my sons ''Solid'', ''Liquid'' and ''Solidus''.
Do it. Then get 2 adopted kids and name them Gray Fox and Raiden.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The Mercedes Benz DLC for MK8 is now confirmed for Europe and USA.
That's fine with me. But I think everyone else wants Light Emerald Luigi. Now with an even more soulless stare.

Speaking of DLC, outside of characters like Diddy, Birdo, and the like, what other kind of DLC would you really want in Mario Kart? Because I think some extra Kart Pieces would be cool. Not too sure if they would ever make new courses for DLC though.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
That's fine with me. But I think everyone else wants Light Emerald Luigi. Now with an even more soulless stare.

Speaking of DLC, outside of characters like Diddy, Birdo, and the like, what other kind of DLC would you really want in Mario Kart? Because I think some extra Kart Pieces would be cool. Not too sure if they would ever make new courses for DLC though.
I could see Nintendo doing the DLC like they did in Mario Golf a character with a few tracks.

D

Deleted member

OK, we need to create the pre-smash game release Drinking Game so we can play it if/when future Smash games happen;

Take a shot for every thread that derails into Melee vs. Brawl flame wars
Take a shot for every "leak"
Two shots if said leak happens to be real
Three shots if it's real and you called it fake
Take a shot for newcomer confirmation
Two shots if you wanted or expected that character
Three shots if you didn't expect them
Take a shot for veteran confirmation
Two shots if you thought they were cut
Three shots if you wanted them to be cut

We need more rules if this is going to work. And I need some root beer, because I refuse to drink real alcohol.

I'm so sad that these Mario Kart 8 leaks were proven fake.
They looked so cool.

Bob-omb Blast?

*sigh* I wish. Remember when Battle Mode actually existed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom