• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Well sir, that's open to interpretation.
Someone who is weird can just be plain weird by virtue of being. And even if you actively try to be weird, it isn't all too difficult to do so, because it isn't very hard to stray from the narrow confines of normalcy.

An eccentric is one who not only is aware of their strange quality, but pursues and refines and channels their weirdness as a craft, making art of the nonsensical. It requires a deft understanding of how to straddle the line between intelligibility and disquietude, without losing balance to then fall headlong into outright insanity.

8D

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I prefer to snort them.
I prefer staring at them with cold dead eyes.

I wonder how you'd seperate it to snort a potato.
With a peeler of course.

Someone who is weird can just be plain weird by virtue of being. And even if you actively try to be weird, it isn't all too difficult to do so, because it isn't very hard to stray from the narrow confines of normalcy.

An eccentric is one who not only is aware of their strange quality, but pursues and refines and channels their weirdness as a craft, making art of the nonsensical. It requires a deft understanding of how to straddle the line between intelligibility and disquietude, without losing balance to then fall headlong into outright insanity.

8D
...Sure, if you say so.
Still doesn't make any of your posts any less strange though.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Unpopular opinion:

Miiverse is not that bad. People here play it up like a cesspool is stupidity, but its a community for kids.

Really, its a community for everyone. I really hate how much people make fun of it so much.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I think I came in at the completely wrong time again...
Implying there's a right time.

Bake them, fry them, mash them, or grill them. It's all yummilicious baby. You should try it.
I don't know. Last time I tried to do anything with a potato I had to change my name.
And I really don't want to experience that again.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Times like these I wish Kaiji was slightly more mainstream so instead of entire episodes on youtube being all you can find, particular scenes with potato shaped noses would be much more convenient.

1358513855635.png

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
All this talk about potatoes and nobody brings up the MAXIMUM POTATO flub from the Invitational?

I am disappoint.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I have a feeling...
if I can kill this man, I will achieve it...

THE HIGHEST POINT OF ALL MY YEARS

The moment of supreme bliss -
I may have been born to kill this man!

RON RON RON RON ORNORNONRONRONRONRONRONORNRONRONRONRONRONRONRONRORNORNORNRONRONR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom