• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Why? There's no better time to show most of those characters.
Well, you know how last E3 went, whatwith people expecting Mewtwo, Paulenta, K.Rool...

The characters I listed earlier were just wants, to be honest. I hope E3 this year is like the E3 last year that people were expecting, not something smaller with only two characters and a possible third one shown shortly after.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I don't think Ridley's in. Captain Falcon I think will be secret and Mewtwo will be too. Just my opinion I guess. shrouded by a troll face :troll:
If Mewtwo's in at all, he will be shown at E3. Being a secret character doesn't matter anymore.

I can see them all happening except one
Would you people please stop reminding me how I'll never get my most wanted character?

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
If Mewtwo's in at all, he will be shown at E3. Being a secret character doesn't matter anymore.

Would you people please stop reminding me how I'll never get my most wanted character?
Hey i want tetra in it just as much you want ridley but until e3 when we can confirm it there chances are slim

D

Deleted member

Man I'm really hoping modders find a way to make a Ridley stage in SSB4, make the fighters the size of peas too!

Careful, he might do a barrel roll!

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
On the record of zelda and also villians i never liked grihiam he was creepy and annoying if anything but demise was pretty cool though

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
No:sadeyes:

Zelda 2 style but a good game. Plus animated like Wario Land Shake it but not so many bright colors. I wouldn't even care if it sucked. That art style with LoZ and thats good enough for me.
meeeh idk side scrolling zelda hasn't been used in awhile might make people turn some heads in go "huh?"

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
meeeh idk side scrolling zelda hasn't been used in awhile might make people turn some heads in go "huh?"
Yea, people were upset at windwaker at first but now most people love that game. Eiji Aonuma said he wants to keep changing Zelda. I hope they go this direction at some point with one game. If they did it with Mario that'd be good too. Animated visuals are da best.

D

Deleted member

What we really need to see is Ridley chasing after Donkey Kong, perhaps he has a love for bananas as much as the gorilla himself! :chuckle:

When science fiction drops in the jungle...things start to get whacky!

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Yea, people were upset at windwaker at first but now most people love that game. Eiji Aonuma said he wants to keep changing Zelda. I hope they go this direction at some point with one game. If they did it with Mario that'd be good too. Animated visuals are da best.
well that's a different use of texures and characters it was still open world zelda like the past games

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Well, I picked up Mario Kart 8 finally! I'll get to playing it tomorrow.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
The variations of the Luigi Stare are my 2nd favorite part about Mario Kart 8.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Ok. Overrun mode in Gears of War Judgment is super fun, even when all you have to play with is the AI.

I see what @IsmaR meant about it being addicting.

However at the same time, I am a bit disappointed with Judgment. The campaign was super short, I got it beat in like 2 days (compared to like about a week or longer for the other Gears games) and a lot of it feels half-assed in terms of content. Locust only being playable in Overrun mode is super sad, and versus modes have been toned down a lot as well. But what content it does have is pretty well done at least, though there are a quite a few inconsistencies with Judgment's story and the past 3 games. And I love the Markza, why didn't they think of that weapon any sooner. Perfect weapon for my preferred style of play.

Overrun mode will be enough to keep me coming back to the game though, just wish I had people to play it with but it's still fun by myself.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Anyone else plan on buying a new controller or controllers for this game? I found a pretty good orange spice one online, it might be used, but it looks like it's in great shape. I have one that's almost a year old that still works pretty well, I just want an extra just in case.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Are you harassing my client, Mister Gears?
This is the Ace Attorney law system son. The prosecution can pretty much do whatever they want, like throw coffee, whip people unconscious, and order around the judge, but the defense? Say one wrong thing, and you've lost the case.

And no. I was harassing you, something that prosecutors can do, but not the attorneys. Isn't law wonderful?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom