• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
image.jpg
So this is a screen from Hyrule Warriors. If this is blood, it seems a bit much for a Zelda game. Have any Zelda characters ever bled like this before?

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Anyone else wonder why in Brawl they chose the instrumental versions of His World and Snake Eater instead of the vocal ones?

I'd wager because of copyright stuff and legal stuff. Same reason the original Japanese/PAL Sonic CD songs always seem to have a rough time reappearing.

Also "His World" had a swear in it, so there's that.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
How long has it been since I last touched a Sonic game? Around 5 or 6 years. My last game with Sonic in it was Brawl.

And to be honest, I've been losing interest in video games overall.

(And I got a new avatar from the last anime I watched. My first avatar change in quite a while.)

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I'd wager because of copyright stuff and legal stuff. Same reason the original Japanese/PAL Sonic CD songs always seem to have a rough time reappearing.

Also "His World" had a swear in it, so there's that.
So did the DK Rap until they censored it in Melee.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I have a story to tell

So yesterday I was on my flight back to Minnesota, and I got kinda bored, so I got out my 3DS and played some Pokemon X for a few minutes. While I was doing that I managed to catch Mewtwo

Last edited:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I wouldn't be opposed to a gamecube shaped controller I suppose. Though I think people just like the gc controller because they're used to them. We have to buy a new gc pretty much every year for Smash Bros lol, they don't last long at my house!

Do any of you guys make snap judgments about users based on their profile pictures? I do haha.
When Morbid had the picture of Dr. Hugo Strange, I imagined him with an evil laugh, plotting every time he liked a post, or posted himself. Then, when Mr. Bale was his avi, I imagined him being a little cocky and sure of himself. Now he has a GOT picture, so I imagine him being super serious.

So I was wondering, do I come off as grumpy and abrasive because of my pic? lol ;)

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I wouldn't be opposed to a gamecube shaped controller I suppose. Though I think people just like the gc controller because they're used to them. We have to buy a new gc pretty much every year for Smash Bros lol, they don't last long at my house!

Do any of you guys make snap judgments about users based on their profile pictures? I do haha.
When Morbid had the picture of Dr. Hugo Strange, I imagined him with an evil laugh, plotting every time he liked a post, or posted himself. Then, when Mr. Bale was his avi, I imagined him being a little cocky and sure of himself. Now he has a GOT picture, so I imagine him being super serious.

So I was wondering, do I come off as grumpy and abrasive because of my pic? lol ;)
Yes and Yes.

But more-so to usernames.

mimgrim

Smash Hero

I kinda do, in all honestly.

Though when I see your avi I see more deadpan then anything else lol.

What do you get from mine?

Yes and Yes.

But more-so to usernames.
This is also the case for me.

For some reason when I think of Kenith's username I think of a Druid. I dunno why though xD.

What do you get from my username?

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

Now that I have that out of the way, I'm curious to know what you guys get from my avi and username.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Gamecube controllers on the Wii U? This is even sweeter than the news that Hyrule Warriors will have a huge roster (that even surprised Aonuma as well). O.O

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
They say there is some mystery 3DS title coming at E3

But with the announcement of Ruby and Sapphire remakes, what in the world title could be big enough in comparison to warrant being a mystery title?
My guesses:

Majora's Mask 3D (freakishly likely to show up this year but it may not be the game)
Something NPC related
Revival of a dead franchise
Major collab involving Nintendo and Capcom/SEGA

Nitric Acid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Typpihappo
3DS FC
3308-5683-8969
It will happen. Rejoice!!
Rejoicing my butt off right now. Will have to get 4 right at launch, I just can't imagine myself playing a Nintendo game without the CG controller. I'm getting a Wii U with Mario Kart, so that'll be the first time for me -- hopefully I won't have to wait long for PDP to launch our new savior.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Gamecube controllers on the Wii U? This is even sweeter than the news that Hyrule Warriors will have a huge roster (that even surprised Aonuma as well). O.O
The news is just leaking out of the nipples from the giant epic boob that is E3. Hope you *iggas aren't hype-tose intolerant.

Last edited:

Tailisu10

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully there will be a character exhibition of some of the playable hyrule warriors characters at E3.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I kinda do, in all honestly.

Though when I see your avi I see more deadpan then anything else lol.

What do you get from mine?

This is also the case for me.

For some reason when I think of Kenith's username I think of a Druid. I dunno why though xD.

What do you get from my username?
Haha makes sense! I'm actually super easy going and friendly, but it seems like people on here have gotten upset with me, because my humor doesn't come through. And you got it right, I'm about as deadpan as it gets, which doesn't translate through text tell.

Hmm... mimgrim makes me think that you're a little morbid, and like deathstuff, like Deathnote, and your avi makes me think that you're in touch with your emotional side and also like anime? lol

What does Slick Wylde say about me? haha

D

Deleted member

How long has it been since I last touched a Sonic game? Around 5 or 6 years. My last game with Sonic in it was Brawl.

And to be honest, I've been losing interest in video games overall.

(And I got a new avatar from the last anime I watched. My first avatar change in quite a while.)
Well I did get Sonic Unleashed; haven't touched a Sonic game since then, though. Looking back, it wasn't all that good due to the excessive amount of time you spent with Sonic the Werehog.

I'm also losing interest in modern gaming myself. Once SSB 3DS & Wii U comes out, I will have no more reasons to follow the game industry for a long time.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Is there really going to be a GCN controller for the Wii U? Does anybody have a source or something?

Nitric Acid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Typpihappo
3DS FC
3308-5683-8969
What does the translated text for the Hyrule Warriors scan say again? (I heard some of it was translated, but I can't find anything)
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=822229
The best collection of translated info I could find.

As for the unannounced 3DS game, I'm hoping to see a new Metroid!

Is there really going to be a GCN controller for the Wii U? Does anybody have a source or something?
The news is right on the front page. PDP made an official announcement.

Last edited by a moderator:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The news is just leaking out of the nipples from the giant epic boob that is E3. Hope you *iggas aren't hype-tose intolerant.
I'm not sure what to think. :laugh:

Watching the Kirby anime. There are a lot of ideas for DDD in there, especially since Smash 4 DDD is looking like his anime self.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I don't really get hyped. lol

I'm interested to see what will happen at E3, but I'm not hyped over it.
Don't worry bruh! You won't have to be hyped. I'll be hyped for you!
I'll have you know this triggered multiple horrible mental images that probably won't let me sleep tonight but I still laughed anyways.
Haha! brings a whole meaning to rumor "leaks." :awesome:
This is why I love you, Moon. You da bess homie.

Smooth Criminal
I'm not the bes. This is a DJ KHALED forum! WE DA BES!

But seriously, I'm just for the laughs!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom