• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
What is everyone looking forward to the most in this upcoming E3?

I'm mostly looking forward to:
Smash 4 (duhhh)
Pokken
Zelda Wii U
Anything Metroid related
Destiny
X

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

Smash 4 (duhhh)
Pokken
Zelda Wii U
Anything Metroid related
These, along with Fire Emblem X Shin Megani Tensei, Destiny, Uncharted 4, Halo 5, and KINGDOM HEARTS III.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Oh that reminds me, I would KILL for a new Transformers game from High Moon.
Get a new Beast Wars game.

Smash 4 (duhhh)
Pokken
Zelda Wii U
Anything Metroid related
Destiny
Those for me plus X, SMTXFE, Bayonetta 2, and the NFC toys.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I just want to see more Hyrule Warriors, damnit! It could be the one game to make Americans change their view of the Musou games completely.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Anything from the Nintendo E3 side to be honest.

I just want more information on the games that Nintendo has already revealed and some new games, like S.T.E.A.M. for example.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Smash 4 (duhhh)
Pokken
Zelda Wii U
Anything Metroid related
Destiny
X
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
The Legend of Zelda XVIII
Hyrule Warriors
Yarn Yoshi
Smash Fest @ Best Buy
Super Smash Bros. Invitational
Pokémon Omega Ruby

Pretty much anything Nintendo

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I'm mostly looking forward to..

SSB4
Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby
Hyrule Warriors
Pokken
Metroid/F-Zero/Starfox stuff
Zelda WiiU
Yarn Yoshi
Sonic Boom
The Phantom Pain
Uncharted 4

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Super hype for E3!
I want to see more details on SSB4 in terms of how the game will actually play, not so much new characters. The Wii U Zelda reveal (I hope it looks like the Wii U tech demo). Metroid for the Wii U. The Monolithsoft X game.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I admit, I'm a loser with games lately playing way more of my board games then video games. So for E3 I only care about Smash 4. I'm not buying a brand new console any time soon to play games on really (my 3DS will be for streaming) so there's no point in me looking at new games.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Here's what I'm looking forward to..

Smash 4 (duh)
X
Miyamoto's new IP
Destiny
Zelda U
Anything related to the NFC figures

Oh, so you meant that.

I was aware of the symbolism of the apples, even though I'm not religious. Adam eating the apple was humanity's first sin, according to Christianity, if I'm not mistaken.
You got it. Well, I look forward to what's in store for Light and L.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Mostly, I'm looking for this mysterious unannounced wiiu game by intelligent system (here if you have no idea what I'm taking about: http://nintendoeverything.com/intel...-unannounced-wii-u-title-on-linkedin-profile/ )

Because I want it so much that it is a paper mario one. Of course, I'm looking forward to ssb4 but also zelda on wiiu. I would also like any announcement about metroid (is retro working on metroid prime?) or anything that I didn't see coming but looks awesome. Nintendo amaze me a lot since some E3 so I think there will be at least one announcement that would made my day because I like it while I didn't expected it.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
Looking forward to anything Playstation or Nintendo. Ubisoft, EA, Microsoft, and Capcom can all burn in the pits of Hades for all I care.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Mostly, I'm looking for this mysterious unannounced wiiu game by intelligent system (here if you have no idea what I'm taking about: http://nintendoeverything.com/intel...-unannounced-wii-u-title-on-linkedin-profile/ )

Because I want it so much that it is a paper mario one. Of course, I'm looking forward to ssb4 but also zelda on wiiu. I would also like any announcement about metroid (is retro working on metroid prime?) or anything that I didn't see coming but looks awesome. Nintendo amaze me a lot since some E3 so I think there will be at least one announcement that would made my day because I like it while I didn't expected it.
I hope it's Fire Emblem, although more Paper Mario would be nice.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Random question I have for everyone.

If you had to limit yourself to buy RPGs from only one of the 3rd part companies that are mainly known for RPGs (Like Square Enix) which one would it be?

Personally, I would go for Atlus.

This is exclusive to 3rd parties only, things like Intelligent System and Monolith don't count because they are owned by first parties, however Atlus does because it is owned by a 3rd party (Sega).

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Am I the only the only person dreading the NFC figures? ._.
At this rate, I'm not sure what they'll end up being.
Optimistic me says they'll end up just being post-game DLC. Which that might mean we'll get character that were either cut (like the "Forbidden Seven" or who gets cut this time around) or newer characters.
Pessimistic me says they'll end up going to some gimmick which is either negligible or a hindrance.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Pretty much the same things since 2006: a new Star Fox, a true sequel to SMRPG, and the revival of old Nintendo franchises. Based on the first two items on my list, I've learned to keep my expectations low and take whatever is given since, in my opinion, the only genuinely disappointing E3 I can think of was E3 2008 AKA the E3 where Nintendo ran out of games.

Last edited:

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
Im mostly excited for Zelda Wii U. It was appatently ready to be shown last E3 so im anticipating a serious dump in information.

Also, X (looks so good, gameplay looks cool), SMTxFE (mainly because all we know about it is a title so any info would be great), Hyrule Warriors, somewhat Bayonetta 2, and a possible new Metroid, F-Zero or StarFox. It should be pretty good, theres a lot of good games coming for 2014/2015.

Another Paper Mario would be really hype for me as well. But im guessing Intelligent Systems is probably working on another FE game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom