• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glyphoscythe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Glyphoscythe
3DS FC
0834-0985-0680
I for one, like getting tons of notifications for likes. It's fun coming home from work, logging on, and seeing a ton of likes. It fills some sort of emotional void, I think. :p

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I for one, like getting tons of notifications for likes. It's fun coming home from work, logging on, and seeing a ton of likes. It fills some sort of emotional void, I think. :p
And then you see that they're all from Morbid, and that void opens up again....:urg:

Glyphoscythe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Glyphoscythe
3DS FC
0834-0985-0680
And then you see that they're all from Morbid, and that void opens up again....:urg:
As long as my like to post ratio is high, I'm happy. It's sort of like your k:d in Cod, except more important. It measures your entire self worth as a human being.

Edit: I are dumb. stupid accidental smiley! RRRGH!

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Oh yeah. It's marvelous... even if 50+ of them are Morbid Altruism's. :p I jest, I jest.
Welcome to the club.

We have like rankings, you know.
We have rankings? I need to see where I am as far as likes received.

I'm not on the list. :(
Quick, like this post! :laugh:

Glyphoscythe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Glyphoscythe
3DS FC
0834-0985-0680
Shrek could be a Wario clone, just change bike to donkey. Biting and farting fit him well enough haha.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Um... is this Miiverse or Smashboards? Shrek? Have we been invaded?
Don't ask me. I jumped out of a building window to avoid it. :p

Seriously, how did Nintendo jack up Miiverse? Was it them, or the fans?

In any case, I leave you late-nighters and other-country guys to that. I need my sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom