• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Random question I have for everyone.

If you had to limit yourself to buy RPGs from only one of the 3rd part companies that are mainly known for RPGs (Like Square Enix) which one would it be?

Personally, I would go for Atlus.

This is exclusive to 3rd parties only, things like Intelligent System and Monolith don't count because they are owned by first parties, however Atlus does because it is owned by a 3rd party (Sega).
I'll go with... Level-5, what the heck.

Just pre-ordered Mario Kart 8 in full :)

My WiiU investment will finally pay off in 2 weeks.
*Excitement Intensifies*

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
Random question I have for everyone.

If you had to limit yourself to buy RPGs from only one of the 3rd part companies that are mainly known for RPGs (Like Square Enix) which one would it be?

Personally, I would go for Atlus.

This is exclusive to 3rd parties only, things like Intelligent System and Monolith don't count because they are owned by first parties, however Atlus does because it is owned by a 3rd party (Sega).
Atlus has a few goodies, but I personally recommend Catherine if you haven't played it. It is the only game I have ever seen/played/heard of that talks about romantic relationships in a serious tone (when not doing the weird block puzzles.)

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Holy ****.

I just killed a level 75 demon boss thing at the end of this domain that I don't think I was suppose to kill yet, I'm only level 22. Turn Press system OP. It dropped a Yata No Kagemkiki relice thingy that is listed as on of three sacred treasures. Even more reason to believe I wasn't meant to kill it yet.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Holy ****.

I just killed a level 75 demon boss thing at the end of this domain that I don't think I was suppose to kill yet, I'm only level 22. Turn Press system OP. It dropped a Yata No Kagemkiki relice thingy that is listed as on of three sacred treasures. Even more reason to believe I wasn't meant to kill it yet.
What game?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
At first I didn't like Persona because I found it heavily overrated compared to the classic Shin Megami Tensei titles. Then my mind changed when playing the awesomeness called Persona 4. I've learned that the character development and social links are what make these games more engaging than the classic titles. Teddie and Kanji became my favorites after defeating both shadows (though the later was hard as hell due to his bara twins). The bosses themselves were almost as disturbing as most Shin Megami Tensei demons (*cough* *cough* Shadow Rise *cough*). I've played Persona 3, which I've enjoyed less that 4 due to the soundtrack and not-so memorable characters. But hey, at least I've started to love another MegaTen spinoff than the main titles. Getting Devil Survivor for both DS and 3DS respectively made me love another MegaTen spinoff as well.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
At first I didn't like Persona because I found it heavily overrated compared to the classic Shin Megami Tensei titles. Then my mind changed when playing the awesomeness called Persona 4. I've learned that the character development and social links are what make these games more engaging than the classic titles. Teddie and Kanji became my favorites after defeating both shadows (though the later was hard as hell due to his bara twins). The bosses themselves were almost as disturbing as most Shin Megami Tensei demons (*cough* *cough* Shadow Rise *cough*). I've played Persona 3, which I've enjoyed less that 4 due to the soundtrack and not-so memorable characters. But hey, at least I've started to love another MegaTen spinoff than the main titles. Getting Devil Survivor for both DS and 3DS respectively made me love another MegaTen spinoff as well.
I myself am just getting into the series with SMT 4 being my first SMT game. :L

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Morbid's a girl.
Nope.
Morbid isn't even that. Morbid is a being beyond even our understanding.
A being who's amused at our feeble existence, and gives us "likes" to express said amusement.
Morbid is not one, nor another. Morbid, is all.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Guess what guys? I just liked one of Morbid's posts!

Everyone else:

I can totally image @GoldenYuiitusin being the guy sitting down. :awesome:
I for one have blocked him. Grew sick and tired of getting countless alerts for absolutely baseless "likes". I asked him nicely to stop but he brushed it away without any thought.

D

Deleted member

I for one have blocked him. Grew sick and tired of getting countless alerts for absolutely baseless "likes". I asked him nicely to stop but he brushed it away without any thought.
There is a way to deal with this.

Go to alert preference and then unclick the button for receiving notification on likes. It has made things so much better not having to worry about receiving a massive amount of alerts due to likes. I can understand why you blocked him, though, he's an overall aggravating person.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Go to alert preference and then unclick the button for receiving notification on likes. It has made things so much better not having to worry about receiving a massive amount of alerts due to likes. I can understand why you blocked him, though, he's an overall aggravating person.
I like getting alerts for likes, just not from him.

Morbi

Scavenger

I also find you to be an overall aggravating person. I actually find you to be much worse than that, but I don't want to get an infraction.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Ironically, Morbid liked your post.

I don't really mind it, but that's just me.

Let's drop the topic...
I second this. All I did was post a funny video...

mimgrim

Smash Hero
You know. It's funny. I have never once put a person on my ignore list for any site ever, until I cam here. And even then, I only have done it very recently. :dizzy:

Morbi

Scavenger
I don't necessarily put anyone on ignore, I have enough competence to do it myself. I don't need to read another users post if I feel uncomfortable or something. I suppose I have the cognitive ability to filter it out without a button. I just don't see why ignoring an issue or problem is a good thing, according to what I have learned in interpersonal communication, it is not.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I don't necessarily put anyone on ignore, I have enough competence to do it myself. I don't need to read another users post if I feel uncomfortable or something. I suppose I have the cognitive ability to filter it out without a button. I just don't see why ignoring an issue or problem is a good thing, according to what I have learned in interpersonal communication, it is not.

That's what I use to do.

But this was just easier in this case.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Who's your favorite?

Apparently nobody cares enough about The Fury for him to be in the group photo.

I'd say my other favs (in the pic) are either Ocelot or The Boss.
Solidus, Otacon, Raiden, Big Boss, and The End are kinda cool, too.

Still hoping Snake returns for SSB4...

Morbid is morbidly autistic.
I have Aspergers and I found this funny.

----

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
In other news, that blasted notification eating monster ate all my notifications again. I had to come manually check and see that this topic still stood. Who's all in to hunt down the monster that supposedly eats notifications before you see them?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
In other news, that blasted notification eating monster ate all my notifications again. I had to come manually check and see that this topic still stood. Who's all in to hunt down the monster that supposedly eats notifications before you see them?
You're not the only one.
Though, it always seems to be when I'm offline for some time. Still annoying though.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
The notification eating monster doesn't exist! I get that problem a lot too, and it's because I never tap a previous notification for a respective thread when I get it. Happens a lot with the official character discussion thread

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
The notification eating monster doesn't exist! I get that problem a lot too, and it's because I never tap a previous notification for a respective thread when I get it. Happens a lot with the official character discussion thread
Oh he exists alright. He's a digital monster that eats notifications. I've been trying to get him to eat chicken nuggets instead, since notifications offer no nutritional value to digital monsters, but he doesn't seem to want to listen :)

Ahem... but yeah it happens alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom