• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
So i was looking up games i haven't played since the first grade and god damn the school/macs had good taste. lol

Raptor with a freaking arm cannon!

Last edited:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Oh yes, I remember the good old days playing Bugdom, Nanosaur, AND Cro Mag Rally
I had Bugdom, nanosaur, and Gerbils. (Roller coaster simulator/customizer where gerbils would run around on a roller coaster you made. lol)

Nanosaur and Gerbils were my favorites. :awesome:

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
So apparently I come off as arrogant.

That is soooooooooo funny.

I'm probably the least arrogant person on the planet. I think so low of myself and thing I am bad at everything I do and everyone else is better at stuff it isn't even funny.

I come off as the opposite of what I am. Lawl.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer

I'm probably the least arrogant person on the planet. I think so low of myself and thing I am bad at everything I do and everyone else is better at stuff it isn't even funny.

Looks like someone has a loftily low opinion of themselves. :rolleyes:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.

Dang, me and you must be complete opposites. You got to think of yourself higher, maybe not quite as high as me though. :p

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Dang, me and you must be complete opposites. You got to think of yourself higher, maybe not quite as high as me though. :p
Yeah. That probably won't happen anytime soon.

I'm inclined to modesty myself.

Self psychoanalysis demonstrates that my inferiority complex acts as a counterbalance to my superiority complex.
Wat?

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why are there laws against wire tapping?

For example, if someone threatens to kill you and you decide to record it and bring the recording to the police

The one that will get in trouble with the law is YOU for recording the person

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I'm inclined to modesty myself.
Still. It's not a case of me being modest.

I truly believe that I am the worst person on the planet and that everyone else is better then me. I also truly believe I am bad at everything I do and that everyone else is better at it, even if evidence says otherwise.

Morbi

Scavenger
So i was looking up games i haven't played since the first grade and god damn the school/macs had good taste. lol

Raptor with a freaking arm cannon!
I remember that game, it actually had to do with Smash Brothers. I had a penguin play (maybe Mr. Popper's Penguins, I can't recall), and I HAD to go, it was supposedly mandatory. I had JUST unlocked Game and Watch and I wanted to try him out, but my mothers boyfriend forced me to go to the play. After it was done, we were waiting in the classroom for some reason and the other kids were playing that game. It brings back memories, of Smash... ironically.

Also, Godzilla HYPE!

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Still. It's not a case of me being modest.

I truly believe that I am the worst person on the planet and that everyone else is better then me. I also truly believe I am bad at everything I do and that everyone else is better at it, even if evidence says otherwise.
What kind of formative event could have resulted in this psychological outcome?

Were you 4-stocked in SSB when you were seven?

Morbi

Scavenger
Here's the thing.

I've never had a traumatic experience that would correlate to this mindset I have, I just have it.
My sister had the same "issue" but it was as a result of her depression. Nothing traumatic in her instance either; however, some psychologist was trying to convince her that she had been *****.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
My sister had the same "issue" but it was as a result of her depression. Nothing traumatic in her instance either; however, some psychologist was trying to convince her that she had been *****.
I'm also not depressed. I don't have thoughts of suicide or bout of random sadness or anything like that.

I just legitimately believe I am worse then everyone else. >_>

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Here's the thing.

I've never had a traumatic experience that would correlate to this mindset I have, I just have it.
Maybe you touched a doorknob and then your mouth as an infant.

That is me. I'm not modest - I'm just afraid of getting looks for being full of myself.

I mean, I am...but you don't know that.
Whenever I'm full of myself, I use enemas.

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm also not depressed. I don't have thoughts of suicide or bout of random sadness or anything like that.

Okay, we get it. I was just using an example pertinent to my life.

You obviously have some aspect of awareness in regards to the issue. I mean your statement, "even if evidence suggests otherwise" or something to that extent is your saving grace. So at the very least, you are not unintelligent, you are just EXTREMELY modest and self-deprecating.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

Well that's somewhat hard to determine; "worse" could have a lot of different meanings.

Are a worse person than everyone else? No, of course not. That's statistically impossible. Go to any news site, and look up their "shocking" stories of murder and brutality. Could you do any of those things? No? Then you could possibly be "worse than everyone".

Now I will admit that you are "worse" than me at Dark Souls :troll:

I jest, I jest. I suck at Dark Souls too...

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Are a worse person than everyone else? No, of course not. That's statistically impossible. Go to any news site, and look up their "shocking" stories of murder and brutality. Could you do any of those things? No? Then you could possibly be "worse than everyone".
I don't consider those kinds of people as, well, people. I see them as worse then animals. I see them as nothing more then its, basically. So I don't count them.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I don't consider those kinds of people as, well, people. I see them as worse then animals. I see them as nothing more then its, basically. So I don't count them.
In that case, why compare yourself negatively only to people you deem good enough?

I can empathize with someone who thinks they are a bad person, but I don't think it's fair to oneself to not feel good enough.

@ Sehnsucht Sehnsucht Behave!

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
In that case, why compare yourself negatively only to people you deem good enough?

I can empathize with someone who thinks they are a bad person, but I don't think it's fair to oneself to not feel good enough.
I deem everyone but murderers and rapists as good enough.

And even when it comes to murderers, it depends on the context.

I suppose a better way to word it would have been, I see them as monsters instead of humans.

But that's more of a morality thing.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Todays pic of the day only supports my suggestion EVERY character should have a genderbender version

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Todays pic of the day only supports my suggestion EVERY character should have a genderbender version
I would present you some potential female versions of Mario, Link, and others, but the internet automatically equates "female version" to "sexed up version" and thus most of the suggestions I have...couldn't be shown here...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Godzilla raids again called Godzilla "Gigantis" and said he was in the "Anguiras family of fire monsters"

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
2 pairs of alt. costumes???

Give me the Fusion suit for Samus and Zora Tunic for Link!

Oh yeah and if Ike is playable:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom