• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
First Nintendo gets accused for ignoring same-sex marriage, NOW people are mad because there isn't enough racial diversity...

These guys can't catch a break, no one is ever satisfied. This quest for equality by all groups of people has ruined gaming life. No one can't appreciate a game for what it is...
Don't forget about Philips suing Nintendo.

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
I loled.

That's pretty "Neat".

No wait and see as he tries to cancel it. :troll:
Did you read the comments? The dudes making the game are North Koreans, and I say, this game seems propagantastic. I made a new word.
looks gold to me.
Look closer and you see the little circle things and branches. Also it looks like it's not a slingshot.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Did you read the comments? The dudes making the game are North Koreans, and I say, this game seems propagantastic. I made a new word.
I only watched the video. Is it for him, or against him?

Found this on the net...

Also, North Korea is best Korea. :troll:

/overusedinternetjokes
That made me laugh. Surprise, surprise.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
For him. He's fighting Americans.

I'm South Korean.
:sadsheep:
Oh. Well, I guess we Americans have our games with killer presidents...

EDIT: I'm sorry, I thought you said NORTH Korean. I'm so sorry, please overlook that. :facepalm:

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
You can start by spelling "than" correctly. You'll be automatically better than 70% of the internet.

God forbid Nintendo from not having racial diversity in Mario Kart 8. :rolleyes: sarcasm/

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/05/16/mario-kart-8-criticised-for-lack-of-skin-colour-diversity/
What the actual ****?

Why are they attacking Mario Kart specifically? It's not like they had a lot of racially diverse choices to choose from.
Because people are idiots.

IntelliHeath1

Smash Ace
24 more days to go! :)

Also I decided to make the same GIF with faster speed as if it were fueled by hyped adrenaline.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I got to hand it to Sakurai for debunking yet another argument against Villager... remember that one that said Animal Crossing human protagonists shouldn't be playable in Smash because they had no set appearances/genders? :troll:

too peaceful
no moveset potential
no names
generic
lack of personality
no set appearances/genders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom