• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Then prepare to face me and Frost (and other mods too) in the Bob-Omb thread. :p
Then prepare to face me and Frost (and other mods too) in the Bob-Omb thread. :p

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Sure, one could.
Granted common side effects are loss of hair, identity crisis, and the hatred of counting walking mechanized explosives.

But sure. He could.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

Gender swap Megaman collab. Some of these are so good that I wish they were the actual designs of some of the robot masters while others seem like the artist's mentality was "what's the funniest way I can depict this character having boobs."

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik

Gender swap Megaman collab. Some of these are so good that I wish they were the actual designs of some of the robot masters while others seem like the artist's mentality was "what's the funniest way I can depict this character having boobs."
I can see why many robots in many sci-fi works are designed to resemble the male body... what's the purpose of robots having breasts? I mean, you don't see robots with balls... so what's the purpose of robots having balls?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just realized in the article to refer to toad and toadette as white humans

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
They say that bigger is better.

However, I say quantity and quality aren't synonyms... The smaller fruit may be juicier than the bigger.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
God forbid Nintendo from not having racial diversity in Mario Kart 8. :rolleyes: sarcasm/

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/05/16/mario-kart-8-criticised-for-lack-of-skin-colour-diversity/
Nintendo of Japan probably doesn't give two rats asses about this. White is better in Japan. They're not gonna create a new character just to satisfy the demands of annoying ******* on the other side of the world. God, I hate when countries try to shoehorn their political correctness into another country that's totally different from them. This may come off as racist but dark skinned characters seem to be more of a "novelty" thing in Japanese games.

Of course if this were about an American company I'd say they'd probably should add diversity. But this is not the case.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Guess I should point this out sometime sooner or later, but from Sunday to Tuesday I probably won't be online because I'm traveling, and i don't know whether or not the hotel room has free Wi-Fi.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Nintendo of Japan probably doesn't give two rats ***** about this. White is better in Japan. They're not gonna create a new character just to satisfy the demands of annoying *****es on the other side of the world. God, I hate when countries try to shoehorn their political correctness into another country that's totally different from them. This may come off as racist but dark skinned characters seem to be more of a "novelty" thing in Japanese games.

Of course if this were about an American company I'd say they'd probably should add diversity. But this is not the case.
Exactly. An American game having that sort of diversity makes sense as there is a lot of variety within the population as it is quite large.

I would imagine the population of Japan is a lot less colourful, it's okay if their products represent that.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Sometimes I envy Japan's homogenous and united population.

I hate to admit it, but sometimes I wish other nations went through what Britain, Germany, Sweden, and some other countries are going through with the diversity thing.

----

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
But we're missing the biggest point here.
It's Mario Kart. Why on Earth would you call "racial inequality" on Mario Kart of all things?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom