• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
I'm guessing it's a different line from the regular Agumon, who likely has the ShineGreymon line just to differentiate them a bit. I do wonder who BlackWarGreymon's Rookie is then. Maybe ShadowToyAgumon > BlackGreymon > BlackMetalGreymon > BlackWarGreymon? It also depends how the story goes. It could be just one born in that form.

I don't remember what season its set in either. If it's Xros Wars, well, there is no "levels" so a BlackWarGreymon could be very weak in that case. I mean, when Beezlemon Blast Mode(well, one as strong as it is and based upon the design somewhat) could take down a ton of GranKuwagamon in one blow, or him easily damaging HiMachinedramon severely... the levels are screwed up bad. XD
digimon redigitize is digimon game reeboot and also is not part of the animated series at all and its black agumon not black toy agumon

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm guessing it's a different line from the regular Agumon, who likely has the ShineGreymon line just to differentiate them a bit. I do wonder who BlackWarGreymon's Rookie is then. Maybe ShadowToyAgumon > BlackGreymon > BlackMetalGreymon > BlackWarGreymon? It also depends how the story goes. It could be just one born in that form.

I don't remember what season its set in either. If it's Xros Wars, well, there is no "levels" so a BlackWarGreymon could be very weak in that case. I mean, when Beezlemon Blast Mode(well, one as strong as it is and based upon the design somewhat) could take down a ton of GranKuwagamon in one blow, or him easily damaging HiMachinedramon severely... the levels are screwed up bad. XD
What about BlackAugumon > Black Greymon > Virus MetalGreymon > Black Wargreymon

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
digimon redigitize is digimon game reeboot and also is not part of the animated series at all and its black agumon not black toy agumon
To clarify, I know who that is. I was unsure if they were using the same lines for anyone(just being the palette swaps only). I never played it. But thanks for the correction. See my second part of the reply to PsychoIncarnate for what I was getting at.

What about BlackAugumon > Black Greymon > Virus MetalGreymon > Black Wargreymon
Let me note; I was hoping ShadowToyAgumon used the BlackGreymon line so Agumon could use the ShineGreymon line. Why? Zero palette swaps.

So it'd be Agumon > GeoGreymon > RizeGreymon > ShineGreymon. I can't tell which version of Agumon is in that picture. Is that his Savers style(with armbands) or his old design?

Also, to note, ToyAgumon and Agumon actually look far more different than others versions. Most are just barely different from Agumon. SantaAgumon and Agumon Hakase just have different clothes. It's kind of like many are basically Luigis to Agumon's Mario. But the ToyAgumon styles are the Warios(far more different form the start, more jagged in design).

Sorry for the confusion.

D

Deleted member

I've always preferred the BlackAgumon -> BlackGreymon -> SkullGreymon -> BlackWarGreymon route myself.

SkullGreymon just seems better as the "natural" Ultimate for the dark line (and I'm biased for SkullGreymon).

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I've always preferred the BlackAgumon -> BlackGreymon -> SkullGreymon -> BlackWarGreymon route myself.

SkullGreymon just seems better as the "natural" Ultimate for the dark line (and I'm biased for SkullGreymon).
Random fact: ShadowToyAgumon cannot go into Devimon. Only regular ToyAgumon can. Anybody see the irony here?

For a Digimon rp, I was going to use ToyAgumon > Devimon > WaruMonzaemon > Puppetmon > Puppetmon Burst Mode(custom version due to the allowance of original mode changes since it made sense for the story) with his alternate Megas as Machinedramon > Chaosdramon.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
To clarify, I know who that is. I was unsure if they were using the same lines for anyone(just being the palette swaps only). I never played it. But thanks for the correction. See my second part of the reply to PsychoIncarnate for what I was getting at.

Let me note; I was hoping ShadowToyAgumon used the BlackGreymon line so Agumon could use the ShineGreymon line. Why? Zero palette swaps.

So it'd be Agumon > GeoGreymon > RizeGreymon > ShineGreymon. I can't tell which version of Agumon is in that picture. Is that his Savers style(with armbands) or his old design?

Also, to note, ToyAgumon and Agumon actually look far more different than others versions. Most are just barely different from Agumon. SantaAgumon and Agumon Hakase just have different clothes. It's kind of like many are basically Luigis to Agumon's Mario. But the ToyAgumon styles are the Warios(far more different form the start, more jagged in design).

Sorry for the confusion.
I never liked toyagumon he seemed to me like a joke digimon a pun or made up digimon for laughs i mean really an agumon made of legos ? and saying black toyagumon evolve into mega digi level like Black war grey mon feels like and insult to him "you know how i got this form by being legos!" i mean agumon classic i seems better then the "geo grey mon" as well i call the rookie form geomon since the only difference is agumon with bands and a black virus type seems cooler then and armband wearing dinosaur

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I never liked toyagumon he seemed to me like a joke digimon a pun or made up digimon for laughs i mean really an agumon made of legos ? and saying black toyagumon evolve into mega digi level like Black war grey mon feels like and insult to him "you know how i got this form by being legos!" i mean agumon classic i seems better then then "geo grey mon" as well i call the rookie form geomon since the only difference is agumon with bands and a black virus type seems cooler then and armband wearing dinosaur
It's hardly an insult. ToyAgumon is one of the few Digimon that can be Rookie and Ultimate(Perfect) at one time in a game. And its digivolves into its alt level in the same, and is very dangerous. Joke-looking Digimon have proven to be pretty damn strong.

Also, it's an Agumon none the less regardless. Keep in mind he's my favorite Rookie, and the ability to reassemble its parts(only shown in Season 4, and by the Shadow version, but it's not hard to believe all 3 variants can do it) makes for an amazing utility to have. Especially if we're talking about creating vehicles, cannons, becoming your own weapon...

And let's be fair, it can go into a lot of powerful Digimon. I think people undercredit the Puppet types. They're some of the most powerful ever. Puppetmon is just one of many. The Sistermons are pretty interesting in their own right. Never mind the Monzaemon duo and Pandamon. They look cute, but are clearly deadly.

Arguments invalid.
So, ToyAgumon > Devimon > SkullGreymon > BlackWarGreymon work for you? :awesome:

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
The Agumon uses the original design, but it can go into both the original and Savers line if you align the conditions for him to digivolve into them.

As for Blackwargreymon, while Metalgreymon Virus does fit the whole "inverted Agumon" theme better, I also prefer Skullgreymon to be his ultimate. It gives the line a bit more flavor for the lack of a better word.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

But all Teddymon (yes, I'm saying Teddymon on purpose to be annoying) wants to do is give Heart.....Attacks.....

....****.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
It's hardly an insult. ToyAgumon is one of the few Digimon that can be Rookie and Ultimate(Perfect) at one time in a game. And its digivolves into its alt level in the same, and is very dangerous. Joke-looking Digimon have proven to be pretty damn strong.

Also, it's an Agumon none the less regardless. Keep in mind he's my favorite Rookie, and the ability to reassemble its parts(only shown in Season 4, and by the Shadow version, but it's not hard to believe all 3 variants can do it) makes for an amazing utility to have. Especially if we're talking about creating vehicles, cannons, becoming your own weapon...

And let's be fair, it can go into a lot of powerful Digimon. I think people undercredit the Puppet types. They're some of the most powerful ever. Puppetmon is just one of many. The Sistermons are pretty interesting in their own right. Never mind the Monzaemon duo and Pandamon. They look cute, but are clearly deadly.
puppetmon was cool and felt like a dark Pinocchio to me which was bad*ss to me also im just saying i prefer a dark virus variant of agumon over something i could build at home and knock it over then look and say digivolve! sorry i had to.....

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The Agumon uses the original design, but it can go into both the original and Savers line if you align the conditions for him to digivolve into them.

As for Blackwargreymon, while Metalgreymon Virus does fit the whole "inverted Agumon" theme better, I also prefer Skullgreymon to be his ultimate. It gives the line a bit more flavor for the lack of a better word.
I get ya. That's a good point. I see how the halfmetal version of MetalGreymon going into an armored warrior in WarGreymon(this includes the dark variations for each) also makes logical sense.

puppetmon was cool and felt like a dark Pinocchio to me which was bad*ss to me also im just saying i prefer a dark virus variant of agumon over something i could build at home and knock it over then look and say digivolve! sorry i had to.....
He's called Pinochimon in Japan for a reason. ;) Yes, he's based upon Pinocchio.

But all Teddymon (yes, I'm saying Teddymon on purpose to be annoying) wants to do is give Heart.....Attacks.....

....****.
For the record, Pandamon(he is a teddy bear) doesn't have a heart-based attack. But yeah, I find that funny for Monzaemon. Such a joke. WaruMonzaemon was cooler, imo.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
I get ya. That's a good point. I see how the halfmetal version of MetalGreymon going into an armored warrior in WarGreymon(this includes the dark variations for each) also makes logical sense.

He's called Pinochimon in Japan for a reason. ;) Yes, he's based upon Pinocchio.

For the record, Pandamon(he is a teddy bear) doesn't have a heart-based attack. But yeah, I find that funny for Monzaemon. Such a joke. WaruMonzaemon was cooler, imo.
WaruMonzaemon makes me feel sad like he was abandon teddy :(

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So, ToyAgumon > Devimon > SkullGreymon > BlackWarGreymon work for you? :awesome:
I'd rather no Devimon since Devimon in my eyes is only acceptable in a Tsukaimon->Devimon->NeoDevimon->Daemon line as a strict counter to the Patamon line.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
WaruMonzaemon makes me feel sad like he was abandon teddy :(
Or cute~

I'd rather no Devimon since Devimon in my eyes is only acceptable in a Tsukaimon->Devimon->NeoDevimon->Daemon line as a strict counter to the Patamon line.
Fair enough.

Also, among Apocalymon's Mega choices(for which Mega he comes from), Puppetmon is the only one in canon to go into him. Albeit, Puppetmon DNA digivolves with a ton of Digimon, but still. To note, he fuses with Vilemon, LadyDevimon, DemiDevimon, Myotismon, and SkullSatamon. He otherwise can DNA with MetalSeadramon for the same effect.

http://wikimon.net/Apocalymon His page to note.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Or cute~

Fair enough.

Also, among Apocalymon's Mega choices(for which Mega he comes from), Puppetmon is the only one in canon to go into him. Albeit, Puppetmon DNA digivolves with a ton of Digimon, but still. To note, he fuses with Vilemon, LadyDevimon, DemiDevimon, Myotismon, and SkullSatamon. He otherwise can DNA with MetalSeadramon for the same effect.

Damn that thing was only an ultimate?

Wasn't it fighting Megas in the anime?

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Or cute~

Fair enough.

lol wat also all in all my favorite digimon is and still is Veemon or V-mon in japan hes my favorite i even drew fan art of him when i was a kid and if anything i choose him as my partner over agumon anyday

D

Deleted member

Wikimon uses the Japanese levels.

What we know as Mega is "Ultimate".
What we know as Ultimate is "Perfect".

Dub vs. Original

Fresh/Baby = Baby I
In-Training = Baby II
Rookie = Child
Champion = Adult
Ultimate = Perfect
Mega = Ultimate
Ultra = Super Ultimate (only 7 Digimon are this level)

Last edited by a moderator:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

No. The term Ultimate on the Wiki I listed is the equivalent to our Megas.

Rookie = Child
Champion = Adult
Ultimate = Perfect
Mega = Ultimate

That help?

To note, much of the time, some Digimon can Slide Digivolve into one of the same level. In other cases, they digivolve straight into a Digimon of the same level(this is very common when going from one Mega to another. Severely common). Mode Change is identical to Slide Digivolution in concept, just the Mode has always been a power increase to the original. Some Mode Changes are available via absorbing other Digimon or by DNA Digivolution. One interesting one is Monzaemon can go into WaruMonzaemon via corruption, then go into Pandamon regularly. They're all Ultimate/Perfect level.

For the record, I use the English then Japanese names if saying them together. Also, if you want, we could decide whether to use the English or Japanese names. Doesn't matter to me.

It's a common theory that Slide Digivolutions(note these first existed in Frontier) can work even if they're not terribly similar Digimon(not counting the Hybrid Slides who were quite different from each other period). Agumon, for instance, can naturally Digivolve into Greymon and Seadramon. As Greymon, it could theoretically slide digivolve into Seadramon. That make sense? To note, they must be the exact same level or a Hybrid to slide digivolve from what I've researched. That's up to interpretation, though.

lol wat also all in all my favorite digimon is and still is Veemon or V-mon in japan hes my favorite i even drew fan art of him when i was a kid and if anything i choose him as my partner over agumon anyday
Well, he had Armors first. :p But eh, I'm a fan of the Agumon-like lines a bit more. It'd be nice if Veemon had more variations. Like... at least one. Some of its Digivolutions do at least. Paildramon has a Black version for instance.

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Purin's pound is so freakin' useful. I consider it to be it's best special. And Ganondorf's Flame Choke is another move I find useful.

#teamsidespecial

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
No. The term Ultimate on the Wiki I listed is the equivalent to our Megas.

Rookie = Child
Champion = Adult
Ultimate = Perfect
Mega = Ultimate

That help?

Well, he had Armors first. :p But eh, I'm a fan of the Agumon-like lines a bit more. It'd be nice if Veemon had more variations. Like... at least one. Some of its Digivolutions do at least. Paildramon has a Black version for instance.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm lost here... I only say the original Digimon anime on CN, that too back in 2006-07.

Ah well, carry on...

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Well, while he doesn't have variations like that of Agumon and BlackAgumon, he does have another line in the Veedramon one, even if it did predate him with the manga.

Speaking of which, I'd like to see more of the Arkadimon line.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I meant Imperialdramon Black. But eh. And yeah, as cool as they are, I still like the Agumons/Greymons. But Puppets are my favorite Type period.

I'm lost here... I only say the original Digimon anime on CN, that too back in 2006-07.

Ah well, carry on...
Which season? :awesome:

Well, while he doesn't have variations like that of Agumon and BlackAgumon, he does have another line in the Veedramon one, even if it did predate him with the manga.

Speaking of which, I'd like to see more of the Arkadimon line.
That's what I'm talking about as well. I think there were two Veedramons.(to clarify, I don't follow the Veemon line closesly as much as the Devimons and Greymons. I look at a lot of Puppets, but some names are harder to remember)

D

Deleted member

What I find interesting is that Apocalymon is only Mega while Armaggedemon is the rare Ultra level.
EDIT: MaloMyotismon's only Mega too.
I would have thought he'd be an Ultra.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There is a digimon based on an anomalocaris

BUT apparently translated it's named after a scorpion

I was like "Ah cool, an anomalocaris"

But then I realized it was only scopriomon

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
I meant Imperialdramon Black. But eh. And yeah, as cool as they are, I still like the Agumons/Greymons. But Puppets are my favorite Type period.

Which season? :awesome:

That's what I'm talking about as well. I think there were two Veedramons.(to clarify, I don't follow the Veemon line closesly as much as the Devimons and Greymons. I look at a lot of Puppets, but some names are harder to remember)
i picture you as this now
since your all about those puppets :troll: also i really hope we get decode in us 3ds is beating the vita and that game will help

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
i picture you as this now since your all about those puppets
since your all about those puppets :troll: also i really hope we get decode in us 3ds is beating the vita and that game will help
He's my main in the naruto fighting games

I'm undefeated...with my friend...

It was THE party game for quite a few years back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom