• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Now we're gonna get a **** load of Diamond/Pearl remake requests (god, how annoying were all those R/S requests for YEARS were).

But I'm actually surprised and excited for it. But I want to see moar info now.

Last edited:

Gaxel

Smash Ace
That feel when this 3rd gen remake Pokemon game guarantees sceptile and swampert mega evolutions and not the second gen starters.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Just finished SAO. Pretty good, not the series wasn't super-fantastic, but pretty satisfying as far as endings go.

Spoilers for SAO below:

Man, Kazuto killing that dastard Sugo was incredibly satisfying... and I liked how he almost did it again IRL. The flashbacks that played through his mind... that self-control. :laugh:

Then the rest of the last episode was pretty good, it left it open for obvious reasons... It had decent closure. My main guff with the series was a little bit of the writing was under polished, and It seemed like the creators didn't know what to do with Kirito's "Lone Wolf" personality, but other than that, it was pretty good. :)

Yep, good series. I much preferred the 1st half in the SAO universe when the stakes were higher though. Also, how everything with a pulse falls in love with Kirito. Why did they give him a wife again? Also, wasn't he bisexual or something? (As seen in the first episode with Klein). They never touch upon that again.

Aaaanyways, nice to see 3rd gen remakes Hopefully they'll fix some of the mistakes in Pokemon X/Y (Postgame, looking at you). Also, I really don't want a 3rd gen rep solely for the sake of endangering Mewtwo's chances. So, no, I don't want to see Sceptile, I don't really care if some silly element starter trinity is completed or not. I want to see my badass Mewtwo again.

That is, I WOULD be ok with Sceptile if Jigglypuff got cut. Honestly, she's not so popular anymore, and it would reduce the number of gen 1 reps to a fair number of three (Pikachu, Mewtwo, Charizard). I think it's ridiculous that something so outdated as Jigglypuff should stay because "Original 12 can't touch". The model T was the first car model ever made, the first 12 cars ever created. Should we keep using those types of cars just because it was in the "Original 12"? No, it's outdated like Jigglypuff. The only thing she could possibly use is fairy stuff, which I feel still does't warrant her place over Mewtwo who has demand, mega evolutions, and major marketing. BUT, I wouldn't have minded if Jiggly was in over Lucario. But Lucario came back so...oh well. In short, I wouldn't care much if Jigglypuff or Sceptile got in, but pokemon is largely about relevancy.

So my ideal pokemon roster would Pikachu, Greninja, Lucario, Mewtwo, (Jiggly/Sceptile flip a coin) Charizard.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
SO!
With the confirmation of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire which version will you get?
Also name ONE Pokémon that you would want to see a new mega evolution!

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Edit: Nvm above post went through. When I posted there was some stupid car ad instead so I thought it didn't

Last edited:

Staarih

Smash Master
SO!
With the confirmation of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire which version will you get?
I had Sapphire years back, so I think I might want to mix it up and choose the Ruby version now. But of course it's too early to decide!

As for mega evolutions, all I need is some 5th gen love. My darling Zoroark needs one at least!

Last edited:

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Honestly, I think they should give Megas to the gimmick/weaker pokemon first. Not the OP ones already like Blaziken and Gengar. Mewtwo was created to be uber strong so whatever I'll let his slide.

Oh, and nerf Parental Bond while you're at it Gamefreak. Although it won't ever happen...

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Also, wasn't he bisexual or something? (As seen in the first episode with Klein). They never touch upon that again.
Um...what?

No. I don't know where you got that crazy idea, but you clearly misread things or went too deep into it.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Hoenn confirmed?

*sobs tears of joy*
Speaking of this, one of my friends actually called me this morning about this and was borderline in tears he was so happy.

Nintendo's really setting themselves up for a phenomenal E3 this year. Nintendo could have just announced this at E3 and easily been in the running for one of the best announcements at E3.

Iwata: "Oh, hey guys! Here's just one of the most requested remakes of the past decade. No big deal... oh, but you know what is a big deal? We're also remaking Majora's Mask for the 3DS this fall with three new dungeons, a hard mode, a boss rush mode, and new features that can only be unlocked if you link it with Zelda Wii U. Oh, I guess I forgot to mention that too. *stares into the camera* This fall... we rise..." *lifts arms up as 400 foot Reggie mech rises from the ground*

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
SO!
Wailord.

You try and convince me that you don't wanna see that sonuvabitch grow even larger.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Um...what?

No. I don't know where you got that crazy idea, but you clearly misread things or went too deep into it.
The first episode, when they see each other's true faces and Klein says something like "Hey, your real face looks cute" and Kirito says something similar back. I can't remember it word for word but something like that was said.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
SO!
I'm thinking Omega for now. As for Mega Pokemon, I'd like to see Sceptile, he could be Grass/Dragon or something. Outside of Gen 3, I'd like to see Mega Infernape.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I just want a Mega Wailord.
The most majestic whale that would get even more majestic would be the best thing in Pokemon ever.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
The first episode, when they see each other's true faces and Klein says something like "Hey, your real face looks cute" and Kirito says something similar back. I can't remember it word for word but something like that was said.
That's reaching. It's more of them saying how their real faces aren't nearly as rough, masculine or mature as their PC body faces were initially. That's all.

Not every compliment between two guys in anime equals a yaoi moment. Seriously.

Sorry, I had to. :p
Well that didn't take long. XD

Not the Sinnoh even needs (or deserves) a remake at this point. It's fine as it is.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
I'd like to see Mega Feraligatr. Speaking of Feraligatr, why haven't they changed his name to "Feraligator" since the character limit was expanded?
Oh and I'm getting Omega Ruby. When I was little, I received Sapphire as a gift and loved it, but I like Groudon's design more than Kyogre's.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
"Thanks" I think. :/

I still don't think he's bisexual though.

So hey guys, we got ANOTHER GBA related announcement. In North America, Wario Land 4 comes out on Wii U Virtual Console tomorrow! I highly recommend that if you have a Wii U, buy that game and play it! No excuses. You won't regret it.

http://nintendoeverything.com/wario...orth-american-wii-u-virtual-console-tomorrow/
Hey, I love that game! :D

SO!
Mega Wobbuffet.

Becomes Dark/Psychic

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Just finished SAO. Pretty good, not the series wasn't super-fantastic, but pretty satisfying as far as endings go.

Spoilers for SAO below:

Man, Kazuto killing that dastard Sugo was incredibly satisfying... and I liked how he almost did it again IRL. The flashbacks that played through his mind... that self-control. :laugh:

Then the rest of the last episode was pretty good, it left it open for obvious reasons... It had decent closure. My main guff with the series was a little bit of the writing was under polished, and It seemed like the creators didn't know what to do with Kirito's "Lone Wolf" personality, but other than that, it was pretty good. :)

Good anime but definitely not one of the best. Let's face it, Kirito is kind of a Marty Stu... and the series is kinda overrated.

I'm not saying it's bad, but it's not that good as some people claim it to be.

Death Note and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood are much better than SAO will ever be.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Do we seriously need a 3rd Gen rep, let alone Sceptile? It's bad enough that we don't know how many Pokemon reps we'll have (assuming Mewtwo isn't out of the question).

Also for the love of God, stop bringing up **** Art Online!

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I, personally, think the next remake is going to be a gen 1 remake again.

After all, the last one was on the GBA

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Probably neither.

I'll probably see about getting into Pokemon again when I get by stable WiFi again. By then these Hoenn remakes will probably be old.

I'll still keep up with the actual Pokemon however.

Hrmmmmmmmmmmm.

Victini.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom