• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Oh god please don't give those fake leakers any more attention. They're so bad they even closed comments and ratings on their videos.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'll just leave this hopefully fake picture here:
:sonic:You're too slow!

We've dubunked this multiple times on the thread.

Incorrect names(Ice Climbers, Lucario), tons of Brawl past screenshots used(making it beyond unlikely), and the roster is far smaller than a realistic final one would be. The cuts are also highly suspicious. R.O.B. has some serious Nintendo history behind it.

Gaxel

Smash Ace

Incorrect names(Ice Climbers, Lucario), tons of Brawl past screenshots used(making it beyond unlikely), and the roster is far smaller than a realistic final one would be. The cuts are also highly suspicious. R.O.B. has some serious Nintendo history behind it.

Last edited:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445

He's the one controling sakurai! the machines have won!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Look out Captain Falcon, Little Mac is the perfect pint-sized boyfriend for fangirls (or fanboys if they're into that sort of thing) that they all need. :troll:

Last edited:

BugDoctor

Smash Apprentice
Been busy lately, and as a result I'm out of the Smashboards loop. What happened to the Rumours and Leaks thread? Did the mods shut it down because it was a giant gong show? And if that's the case, where is it acceptable to discuss rumours and leaks? I'd imagine that occurs in here now, but I don't want to make assumptions, haha.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Been busy lately, and as a result I'm out of the Smashboards loop. What happened to the Rumours and Leaks thread? Did the mods shut it down because it was a giant gong show? And if that's the case, where is it acceptable to discuss rumours and leaks? I'd imagine that occurs in here now, but I don't want to make assumptions, haha.
They murdered it due to off-topic bull****. Nuff said.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Posting them here is okay because that's what people have been doing anyways. The Rumors thread was closed because it became a giant headache to manage where most people outright ignored warnings and infractions despite the work of multiple mods at any given time. Aside from the Palutena and Gematsu rumors, nearly all of them were ripped to shreds within minutes of being posted anyways so the topic was constantly off topic too. In the end, it just became better to nuke the damn thing to give the staff here some peace of mind and allow us to not waste a buttload of resources on a single thread.

BugDoctor

Smash Apprentice
Makes sense to me! It did seem like a pain...pretty much every page had a couple of messages from mods saying 'k guys, stay on topic!'

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
That thread basically became an off-topic forum game that, like others have said, wasn't worth the time of multiple mods to fret over. If people want to get a 'rush' from seeing their favorite character on wishlists (basically why most people went to check leaks), they can visit the Roster Prediction Display thread.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Posting them here is okay because that's what people have been doing anyways. The Rumors thread was closed because it became a giant headache to manage where most people outright ignored warnings and infractions despite the work of multiple mods at any given time. Aside from the Palutena and Gematsu rumors, nearly all of them were ripped to shreds within minutes of being posted anyways so the topic was constantly off topic too. In the end, it just became better to nuke the damn thing to give the staff here some peace of mind and allow us to not waste a buttload of resources on a single thread.
...So you're wasting it on this one instead? :troll:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
like some sharp users may have speculated the real reason (which most mods are afraid to admit) is that Nintendo of Japan contacted us and asked for its immediate take down

Last edited:

Gaxel

Smash Ace
like some sharp users may have speculated the real reason (which most mods are afraid to admit) is that Nintendo of Japan contacted us and asked for its immediate take down
Is this a leak?

I'm going to have to dissect this statement.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Seeing today's PotD, I'm not surprised in the slightest that Waddle Dee is a Smash Run enemy. I just don't see why people thought the most common regular Kirby enemy had a chance of being playable. No amount of spears or bandanas would help his chances.
And how does this count out Bandana Dee? There were Waddle Dees as enemies in Return to Dreamland, as well, and Bandana Dee speared them without remorse.

The Smash Run Waddle Dees honestly have nothing to do with Bandana Dee's chances.

And yes, I realize I'm very late on addressing this.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Wait, Nintendo of Japan?!
If anything, wouldn't it be NoA? Just what did you guys do to tick them off?

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Our rumors were to legit so NOA told us to close it:troll:. Anyway that choir boy trailer ain't bad. Watch the plot twist be it comes real and this was one giant marketing scheme. Also love that trailer music.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
For these type of world changing discoveries, only one video comes to my mind:

Here's the thing.
IIRC, when Serebii was told to pull down the leaks, it was by NoA.
But in this case. Not only was Nintendo mad, but it was Nintendo of Japan (who I honestly didn't know knew about Smashboards. An English speaking forum about one franchise mind you).
And I'm wondering is what happened.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It's an conspiracy guys!!!!! In all serious we probably wont find out if that is true or no.t.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It's an conspiracy guys!!!!! In all serious we probably wont find out if that is true or no.t.
To be fair, when it comes out of the post of a mod. It's already left "theory" territory.
Though, this could mean they know about us. They could be watching us right now...

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
To be fair, when it comes out of the post of a mod. It's already left "theory" territory.
Though, this could mean they know about us. They could be watching us right now...
True and they are, I have said it before Nintendo highly monitors big forums. @ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi : true and it is happening.

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
So, right now they're seeing us?
Well then. Looks like I'm gonna sleep with one eye open tonight.
Again...
Ever heard of highway hypnosis? You should try something like that, maybe. :laugh:

That way, you'll fall asleep with both eyes open.

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I'm not sure. I always relate Hypnosis to Hypno. And that alone scares me.
Highway hypnosis is when your consciousness focuses on two different tasks (one of which being driving correctly, in this case). Afterwards, you have no recollection of driving, but you performed the drive as per normal.
I've driven at night a lot of times, and I've never experienced highway hypnosis
It's happened to me once on the way home from school, which is a 20 minute drive full of curved roads and stop signs.
Monokuma what're doing here?! 0_0
Upupupupu... Why, hello there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom