• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Ace Attorney game on the Vita?

WHY THE HELL ON THE VITA?

No one has a Vita...

I feel like Bayonetta fans....

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I have enough to fill a spacial rift.

That one guy looks like a drugged out Dr.Wily with a beard. I can't be the only one who thought that. Either way the game looks promising. I can see the parallels to Anarchy Reigns.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
My word... in my request that madness not come, I HAVE CAUSED IT!!! :facepalm:
And people say Pokemon trainer wouldn't be able to fight without his Pokemon. :troll:
I have Pokemon Trainer over Ike. He uses a fishing pole with a Magikarp at the end of it. It is glorious.

My soul craves a juicy Miiverse update tonight.
I think I found a new fave gif. It just has so many uses.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
#FREEBOSS
ENERGEMS
If Chillin swore he'd be Cursindude.
Xanadu is hilarious.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Realize I'm incredibly late replying to this.

Only Japan would give erotic overtones to the imminent death of a character on a game whose console at the time was targeted towards an under 13 demographic.
If you'd believe it, the final version was actually very tame compared to what it was originally supposed to be. The voice actor's "scream" originally was moaning, while the sprite itself actually didn't have any clothing at all. Obvious wrong implications aside, most of these changes were to cater to the overseas (particularly North American) audiences and their much more strict censhorship tendencies/laws.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
If you'd believe it, the final version was actually very tame compared to what it was originally supposed to be. The voice actor's "scream" originally was moaning, while the sprite itself actually didn't have any clothing at all. Obvious wrong implications aside, most of these changes were to cater to the overseas (particularly North American) audiences and their much more strict censhorship tendencies/laws.
this is why I love how ridiculous Patty's death is, it feels like a complete parody of that:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhQMMEq-NGI
it's better in game

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Seeing today's PotD, I'm not surprised in the slightest that Waddle Dee is a Smash Run enemy. I just don't see why people thought the most common regular Kirby enemy had a chance of being playable. No amount of spears or bandanas would help his chances.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
As long as we're talking about Mario Kart, I still think that we could see some Sonic characters in Mario Kart someday, but we'd have to wait until Nintendo buys SEGA. If we had Sonic characters in Mario Kart, would it just be Sonic, or more characters than just Sonic?

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I would like it if Sonic is still its own franchise, not part of the Marioverse like Yoshi, Wario, and Donkey Kong are. Sonic can still have his own kart series with the other Sega characters. I'm just tired of the Mario vs. Sonic thing... it's over. Nintendo won that war and Sega is now Nintendo's b itch.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I would like it if Sonic is still its own franchise, not part of the Marioverse like Yoshi, Wario, and Donkey Kong are. Sonic can still have his own kart series with the other Sega characters. I'm just tired of the Mario vs. Sonic thing... it's over. Nintendo won that war and Sega is now Nintendo's b itch.
Sorry, I'll stop now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom