• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I can't stop thinking about Sonic characters in Mario Kart someday. It would be cool but we'd have to wait until Nintendo buys SEGA. If we ever get Sonic characters in Mario Kart, would Sonic be in it by himself for not being a Mario character?

D

Deleted member

To be frank, I think the down smash is the only attack that should replaced with something better. It's just that how it functions makes it one of the most punishable attacks in the game and the average knockback doesn't justify it either.
Agreed.
Though I would at least change the Forward Smash up a bit to make him travel a little more like Wolf's. Would probably have to be nerfed in strength for balance, so I'm not sure if it's actually the better deal.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I said this multiple time in the ridley thread but if you take opinion aside, there's absolutely no way to tell for sure confirmed or not. if hazard, there's thing that looks suspicious even to a point when it might not make sense. if playable, there's evidence that would suggest that it wouldn't make sense and those evidences are the same that would look suspicious if hazard. See where I'm getting? Same evidences but 2 completely opposite way to interpret them for example the quote Sakurai said may either mean "other boss characters (showing ridley so must be included) make appearance on other stages (showing pyroshpere which is not willy's castle so must be included" or it can mean literally "other boss character (which might not be ridley) make appearance on other stages (which might not be pyroshpere)". I can describe this for most of the evidence in those 10 seconds but I'm sure that this is exactly what Sakurai wanted to do in the first place. But again this can either mean he's hyping him for an hazard or he's hiding the fact that he's playable.

TL;DR he's messing with us by professional trolling which, despite our opinion on him, we can't tell for sure if playable or hazard.
True, sakurai loves his mind games. Anyway it's story time:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Since I hardly ever pay attention to leaks, can someone fill me in about the ChaosZero leak?

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Since I hardly ever say attention to leaks, can someone fill me in about the ChaosZero leak?
Some guy went around claiming he was ChaosZero. A leaker from the Brawl era who turned out legit.
Anyway he admitted fake. Which some people are happy about as it say K. Rool would be gone.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
True, sakurai loves his mind games. Anyway it's story time:

I was going to say, "Cool story, bro" but for some reason the entirety of your post isn't showing up unless I try to reply to it.

EDIT: I think it's because you tagged them in the wrong format.

Here are the videos he's trying to share:

Last edited:

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
Since I hardly ever pay attention to leaks, can someone fill me in about the ChaosZero leak?
The full thing is here:

I'm sure none of you know me, I used to hang out on the Brawl boards before release all the time. I never really posted much though, just followed the dojo hype train with everyone else around that time. Anyone that was around then knows there were legitimate leaks, but no one believed them at the time because of how crazy they seemed(wtf ROB?). Well there was a user in particular who leaked correct information that I managed to befriend around that time, this person is no longer active on gamefaqs, nor do they have plans to return.

I didn't befriend them right away, it took a bit of work, but it eventually got to a point where we would talk every now and then over AIM or Skype. I was mostly interested in their line of work, as at the time was aspiring to work in the video game business. After awhile we kinda fell out of touch, but I saw them on Skype today and figured I'd say hello and see if I could find any information out because I've noticed all these "leaks" lately around here and people going back and forth about them.

My friend wasn't particularly interested in sharing any information with gamefaqs, and told me gamefaqs wouldn't believe anything anyway. I agreed and asked if they would just answer a few questions at least, and this is what I gathered:

Ridley is not playable, he's a stage hazard.
King K. Rool is not playable.
Diddy is not partnered with Dixie.
Online will have way more options then Brawl, like being able to host rooms with your own item/rule set ups.

That's all the info I was able to get, I couldn't squeeze one new comer out sorry. I tried to get a Little Mac confirmation at least, but they wouldn't confirm or deny. Obviously I don't know if this information is legit, I could have been lied to very easily. My friend wasn't treated very well by the Brawl board users, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were just yanking my chain. This the first conversation I've had with them in like 2 years so take that for what it's worth.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I was going to say, "Cool story, bro" but for some reason the entirety of your post isn't showing up unless I try to reply to it.
Yeah, I have no clue what's wrong with it right now...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

EDIT: I think it's because you tagged them in the wrong format.

Here are the videos he's trying to share:

So, I'm assuming it's Pokemon related then?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The full thing is here:

I'm sure none of you know me, I used to hang out on the Brawl boards before release all the time. I never really posted much though, just followed the dojo hype train with everyone else around that time. Anyone that was around then knows there were legitimate leaks, but no one believed them at the time because of how crazy they seemed(wtf ROB?). Well there was a user in particular who leaked correct information that I managed to befriend around that time, this person is no longer active on gamefaqs, nor do they have plans to return.

I didn't befriend them right away, it took a bit of work, but it eventually got to a point where we would talk every now and then over AIM or Skype. I was mostly interested in their line of work, as at the time was aspiring to work in the video game business. After awhile we kinda fell out of touch, but I saw them on Skype today and figured I'd say hello and see if I could find any information out because I've noticed all these "leaks" lately around here and people going back and forth about them.

My friend wasn't particularly interested in sharing any information with gamefaqs, and told me gamefaqs wouldn't believe anything anyway. I agreed and asked if they would just answer a few questions at least, and this is what I gathered:

Ridley is not playable, he's a stage hazard.
King K. Rool is not playable.
Diddy is not partnered with Dixie.
Online will have way more options then Brawl, like being able to host rooms with your own item/rule set ups.

That's all the info I was able to get, I couldn't squeeze one new comer out sorry. I tried to get a Little Mac confirmation at least, but they wouldn't confirm or deny. Obviously I don't know if this information is legit, I could have been lied to very easily. My friend wasn't treated very well by the Brawl board users, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were just yanking my chain. This the first conversation I've had with them in like 2 years so take that for what it's worth.
Ah, now I see why everyone is celebrating. Good for K. Rool.

Still, he's quite good at guessing, though some were kind of given.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It's okay. You had the media tags wrapped around a full URL tag.
It added that one after I put the tags in for some reason, I don't know why though... Thanks for fixing it though. And yes it's my all time favorite game's best story plots beside the main one.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Well, I'm off for Washington D.C. in the morning, so I'll be gone all week. Like I said before, don't let the place descend into madness.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Ugh, please guys omit the Penny Wise picture when you reply to Mask. The guy looks like some of my most hated relatives. They are female.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Here's the best Pennywise gif. No ifs ands or buts.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
THEY WILL DESTROY US ALL!

DESTROY US ALL!

DESTROY US ALL!

DESTROY US ALL!

DESTROY US ALL!

DESTROY US ALL!

DESTROY US ALL!

DESTROY US ALL!

DESTROY US ALL!

mimgrim

Smash Hero

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I don't get why some people are afraid of clowns.
The soulless eyes of people who've fallen while wearing disturbing face paint and dressed up in colorful suits that makes them seem out of place in the world. You wake up the next night with a pie on your face and your chest caved in.

That's the reason my real life friend told me at least.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
My word... in my request that madness not come, I HAVE CAUSED IT!!! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom