• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
What do you mean "what the hell is a funyarinpa"? You mean...you don't know?! How could you not know?! That's...that's practically blasphemous. Say you're sorry! Apologize to the funyarinpa!
I just looked it up, and it's really confusing, but I'd say the bolded part is the closest to accurate

mimgrim

Smash Hero
It is the funyarinpa and nothing else. To not know the funyarinpa is practically blasphemous. You must apologize to the funyrainpa and pay with your life.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I had a dream last night that one of my friends was playing the new Smash Bros, and was trying to play as Little Mac. But it was first person mode, and was almost impossible to hit anything lol

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
I had a dream last night that one of my friends was playing the new Smash Bros, and was trying to play as Little Mac. But it was first person mode, and was almost impossible to hit anything lol
I had a weird dream last night where it was a world full of clowns that would pee chocolate syrup and therefore would pee on their ice cream before eating it.

I think the clown mania from last night got to me a bit.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I had a weird dream last night where it was a world full of clowns that would pee chocolate syrup and therefore would pee on their ice cream before eating it.

I think the clown mania from last night got to me a bit.

You've just created fan fiction fodder that the internet will mindlessly recycle until the end of time. I'm horrified that I've bared witness to the start of this.

D

Deleted member

The first trailer they posted for the Choir Boy seemed okay. Forgiving the horrible jumping animation, it almost seemed believable. Now with that second "trailer," I just laugh at it. It's so horribly fake. Props for the effort though!
Should've left it at the first video.

"It's better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to open your mouth and remove any doubt."

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Yawn. We've seen this sort of thing play out a thousand times.

It'll eventually come to a point where they stop getting the attention they want, causing them to come clean and say "they were just doing it for fun" or "they just wanted to entertain people" in one last desperate bid for comments and clicks.

Reminds me a bit of 'thealmightygoat' and his blog of Brawl "two truths and a lie" updates.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I'm glad someone is making videos though. Making up for the lack of Smash garbage leaks that should've happened on April first.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm glad someone is making videos though. Making up for the lack of Smash garbage leaks that should've happened on April first.
But Brawl-style Ganondorf wasn't going to be leaked on April 1st. :troll:

If that wasn't obvious, Ganondorf is garbage in Brawl. /Don'tExplainTheJoke

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You've just created fan fiction fodder that the internet will mindlessly recycle until the end of time. I'm horrified that I've bared witness to the start of this.
"Slowly, but not too quickly. Poured their chocolate fluids onto the delectable dessert below. I was scared, but yet, happy on the inside. Like it was something I desired. Something I wanted."
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I'm terrible sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. What did I cause. My life is a lie! I shouldn't have done this! I can't go on!.

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Should've left it at the first video.

"It's better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to open your mouth and remove any doubt."
Ironically, that's very fitting for Choir Boy. :laugh:

Video for everyone, by the way.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I had a dream a while back where Sakurai personally disconfirmed Ghirahim by showing me a trophy of him and then glared at me and walked away solemnly.

What a jerk.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I had a dream a while back where Sakurai personally disconfirmed Ghirahim by showing me a trophy of him and then glared at me and walked away solemnly.

What a jerk.
This makes me think, if the palutena trophy was shown, then how would it deconfirm the character? Classic mode will probably return so it would make sense to get his trophy after beating classic with her so, how would it deconfirm anything? (well, unless it's clear that the character isn't fighting in the trophy pose).

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
This makes me think, if the palutena trophy was shown, then how would it deconfirm the character? Classic mode will probably return so it would make sense to get his trophy after beating classic with her so, how would it deconfirm anything? (well, unless it's clear that the character isn't fighting in the trophy pose).
Yeah, he was sitting on a statue like he does in the game and the model was taken directly from Skyward Sword.

I saw that one too.

Last edited:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I think it's mostly the logic that every trophy we've been shown so far has been nonplayble and non Assist Trophy. Also the fact it was grouped with Tiki, Fi, and King Kihunter which were particalarly likely to be playable to being with. It's very possible that it might have meant something if it was actually Palutena but I suppose it doesn't in this case.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom