• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
So I caved and bought FE:A after I heard it's $10 off at Target. Let's see if i like Chrom enough to support him in SSB4...

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
You don;t have to make them. Just find them for me. I'm too lazy to find them myself. :p
They're all on the Character Roster maker I think. I've gotta get of the internet, so I can't do it today.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
you've watched Tarzan, Lilo and the Emperor's New Groove so you're set, the old Disney films are super dumb singalongs
I understand some of the boys wouldn't wanna watch "the girly" old singalong movies, I've seen them all, and I actually consider most if not all the 2000+ movies real bad and nothing like the previous ones. It must have been that I've grown up and lost some interest, but anything after Mulan was kinda lame to me. Talking about 2d animated movies btw, I'm 23.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
5 characters were recently revealed and, "Sakurai isn't showing any appreciation to the fans" because Mewtwo still isn't confirmed.

That's Facebook logic.

Continue.

Blaziken

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6625-0560
That isn't bad as it is downright impressive. Are you American because in the US they're almost impossible to avoid. Disney's such a huge part of our culture. I probably saw a good 80% of their animated movies by the time I was 10.
I am American, and I don't really like to watch movies. I can't pay attention to a movie for over an hour without getting bored.

Last edited:

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
5 characters were recently revealed and, "Sakurai isn't showing any appreciation to the fans" because Mewtwo still isn't confirmed.

That's Facebook logic.

Continue.
Not going to lie, Mewtwo is my most wanted character, but it's almost worth it not to have him return just to see all the backlash. Would be priceless!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Kamen Rider Ryuki actually has an American adaptation (Like Power Rangers are to Sentai) called "Kamen Rider Dragon Knight"

I wonder if I should watch the American adaptation or the Japanese original first

I'm already to episode 7 in the Japanese

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
^Bowser and Greninja in a Capcom game may happen one day, but Megaman?

Unlikely.

:troll:

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I changed my location to reflect my avatar

If you click it, it leads to google maps

And says Kalos is in Slovakia

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I'm such a sleepy head on Friday...
Been dreamin' 'bout Snake again.

You know what? If Snake was revealed at E3 similiar to how Wii Fit Trainer was revealed and he said "Kept you waiting, huh?" that would be the best thing ever to happen of the character reveals for me.

Last edited:

Wait a minute...

I just noticed something...

WHAT HAPPENED TO SONIC IN THE DIRECT!?!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I didn't see him AT ALL in the direct.

Well not that much

But they didn't show anything about him

Hell, was he even shown at the character roll at the last part of the Direct? I don't remember >_>
Yes he was in the direct and he was in the character roll at the end. He appeared numerous times throughout the direct.
I think you might need to check it again. Your memory is playing tricks on you

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I didn't see him AT ALL in the direct.

Well not that much

But they didn't show anything about him

Hell, was he even shown at the character roll at the last part of the Direct? I don't remember >_>
He comboed the hell out of Marth at the end of the Returning Fighters portion.

Last edited:

Blaziken

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6625-0560
Sonic's Dair is now a meteor smash. Or a spike.
I never understood the difference.
A meteor smash can be cancelled if you use a move, such as a jump or recovery, to negate the downward knockback. A spike can not be cancelled, and they only exist in SSB64 and Melee.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I wonder if Master Balls can be toggled separately from normal Poké Balls, or if the Poké Ball toggle includes Master Ball.

I'd like it if they were separate toggles, so I could turn all items off except Master Balls and unleash hell on the match. (Remember that Legendary Pokémon event in Melee?)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It's offical, I ****ing hate Gamefaqs so much. I've started a good point that Greninja doesn't kill Takamaru's chances the slightest, yet Lip's number one fangirl (Hon_Caterpie) decided to argue with me about him being dead. I even said that the Lip Stick deconfirmed her and there's no other way for Lip to even be in the game, but she's just stubborn like your average woman. At least there are some sensable users like Plasma Cannon who said that Greninja does **** to him period. Then some other guys argued that Ice Climbers and Wii Fit Trainer are Nintendo All Stars while Takamaru isn't. Then explain why the hell his name's involved in Nintendo Land and Samurai Warriors 3 of all things? Oh who am I kidding, this is the same community that wants to see the likes of Owain over Chrom. :hulk:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Read on GameFAQs that someone made a petition to remove "for glory" from SSB4.
For ****s sake.

https://www.change.org/en-AU/petiti...-glory-mode-from-smash-bros-for-wii-u-and-3ds

"This competitive mode is not the Real Smash Bros game, and it goes against the "Real" way the Game is meant to be played. Items, Stage Hazzards, etc...

Taking out the items, real stages and hazzards is not what Smash Bros is about. Its not a fighting game, its a Brawler with item and hazzard based strategy combat.

This mode only caters to the Competitive Minority who don't really play the real game, And it will divide the fans playing online: with many sore losers who can't win during Item Games and or on Stages with real hazzards.... It Will make online boring.

This mode is not 'For Glory', it is for People that don't want to Play the real Game, It should be Play With Items Competitively, and Its Time for A Real Competitive Scene, For Real Talented Smash Players, That Want a Competitive Mode with Items...."

Not sure if trolling.

Here's the thread.

-----

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom