• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
You ever played a good game against someone and just dominate, then after the match yell out some battle cry, or something?

Just happened to me. I dominated on BO-II with 48 kills in one life. Man, that pumped me up unintentionally. My neighbor called me and told me I sounded like a gorilla on steroids. Lol

Okay, story time over. Continue your destruction.
...Yugioh sometimes goes like that. >_>

No Miiverse update yet. Who the bloody hell is this?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Ah. I didn't see a character update yet, so...

Assist Trophy? Regular Trophy?

Cause that'd be odd for a playable character over Medusa or Palutena.

Lagged out of an answer, but this is relevant to my interests.
Ohhhh? Because she's hot? *looks at your user title*

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Ah, I do love me some Phosphora. Then again I can't think of anyone for Uprising that I don't love.

...Oh wait, Viridi exists. Forgot about that...Eh, she's not the best, but I've grown to like her, too.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Decided to change my avatar to Jigglypuff until we get a character or until March ends. I'm not disappointed with tonight's update though, since the model appears to be fresh and new, unlike Brawl's trophies, which were almost entirely rips from other games.

My Dalek avi is alone in the universe until then.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I wish he'd update the Miiverse bit. >_<

I deleted the earlier bit of this message since I misread another.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Sakurai trolled us yet again.

I'm getting really impatient now and dying for a PLAYABLE character reveal now. I don't care who anymore.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

I'm getting really impatient now and dying for a PLAYABLE character reveal now. I don't care who anymore.
*Uses a Hyper Potion on you*

You know, I really do wonder who he'll reveal this month. Every single decent date for a character was less with nothing but small bits. I mean, this was a cool character to show as a Trophy, don't get me wrong, but what I'm getting at is this; Maybe we might not get a reveal this month?

Shroob

Sup?
Like I said in the miiverse thread, watch as we get nothing next week and then on Monday, the very last day in March, bam.

Granted, by this point, I don't expect anything.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I usually check Miiverse on my phone when I wake up. When I saw this post I was like:

"Whoa! A Kid Icarus newcomer!?"

I then checked the smash site and I was like: "Where is her character page? Maybe it didn't update yet??"
Only to return to the Miiverse page, where I scrolled down and saw this:

... :glare:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I usually check Miiverse on my phone when I wake up. When I saw this post I was like:

"Whoa! A Kid Icarus newcomer!?"

I then checked the smash site and I was like: "Where is her character page? Maybe it didn't update yet??"
Only to return to the Miiverse page, where I scrolled down and saw this:

... :glare:
See, it was only a matter of time before he went back to his trolling ways.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

I think everyone is like this with the way this month has gone. I don't even care if it's a playable character reveal, I want Sakurai to go back to revealing ATs and pokeball Pokemon too. My expectations for next week are pretty much in the toilet though and I've decided that Sakurai is pretty much "done" with character related posts until April.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I think everyone is like this with the way this month has gone. I don't even care if it's a playable character reveal, I want Sakurai to go back to revealing ATs and pokeball Pokemon too. My expectations for next week are pretty much in the toilet though and I've decided that Sakurai is pretty much "done" with character related posts until April.
I think I am the exact opposite. I'm actually looking forward to next week's batch of PotDs.
Since Smash 4's reveal, there has never been a month where we received no character reveals.
While this could be a "First time for everything" scenario, I think we are more likely to receive a character.

Last edited:

Hoots

Can Be Combative
I'm really hoping that this past week of nothing but "Surprise! It's ****ing Nothing!: The Update" is all due to the fact that there's going to be a direct next week with a newcomer reveal...

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I think I am the exact opposite. I'm actually looking forward to next week's batch of PotDs.
Since Smash 4's reveal, there has never been a month where we received no character reveals.
While this could be a "First time for everything" scenario, I think we are more likely to receive a character.
Just watch as Sakurai reveals Pokemon Trainer and is all huehuehue about it because it's technically three characters in one.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
I also hope for a Nintendo Direct next week, not just for newcomer trailer, but also for updates on other Nintendo games and so on and so forth.

Probably won't happen, but it would be REALLY wild if we got a Smash trailer during the next Direct featuring THREE newcomers plus a release date. Between the Target preorder cards cropping up plus previous speculation, there has been some guesses that the game MIGHT release earlier than expected.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Hoping we get Wario at 11:59.

Then I'll get to see MisterVideoGaming with a Toopy and Binoo avatar.
:glare:

Well I changed it. What are these guys anyway?
They are from a show called Oobi.
Which ran on a channel called Noggin (now Nick Jr).

How I know about this show? Well, I used to watch it a long time ago (I was weird).
Here...
Welcome to your nightmare for the next week.

D

Deleted member

So, I suppose the idea of making Bingo cards with the remaining veterans is still up for grabs?

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
:glare:

They are from a show called Oobi.
Which ran on a channel called Noggin (now Nick Jr).

How I know about this show? Well, I used to watch it a long time ago (I was weird).
Here...
Welcome to your nightmare for the next week.
Holly cow, I remember that show! It's been so long..... gosh...

So, I suppose the idea of making Bingo cards with the remaining veterans is still up for grabs?
Sure, why not? In fact, didn't you create a "Smash Speculation Bingo" a while back?

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Isn't it great to have money?

Money to waste would be more accurate. You know you're on that nerd status when you drop 15 dollars just for a blue name and forum background. xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom