• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I support a forum I visit regularly with 15 dollars I won't miss in general and wasn't thinking much about the perks, though I can definitely understand why that would be hard to do for a lot . Still if your going to take donations a few perks never hurt the cause.

Last edited:

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I support a forum I visit regularly with 15 dollars I won't miss in general and wasn't thinking much about the perks, though I can definitely understand why that would be hard to do for a lot . Still if your going to take donations a few perks never hurt the cause.
Agreed I've been frequenting this site for over 6 years now and have gained so much from it... It's about time I gave back.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I might just go ahead and do the 12 month one now...I mean, I have a really nice $50/month allowance. I'll have to make sure that my calculations are right on what I need for a Wii U+Smash for both systems first, though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Holly cow, I remember that show! It's been so long..... gosh...

Sure, why not? In fact, didn't you create a "Smash Speculation Bingo" a while back?
Nah, that was a Speculation Chart. Overall just a list in visual format, if that makes sense.

But Bingo Cards, that would be something....it could totally be turned into a game!
I'm actually working on something like that at the moment.....

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I have enough money to spare, but I just don't care.

That, and I don't know how to send money over the internet. Like, how on earth does that work?

-----

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Black Flag is glitchy, yes. It's pretty weak in the story department, too. Exploration is probably its strongest suit. So, all in all, you're not really missing out on anything.
That is majorly disappointing.

As the Ezio trilogy was fantastic. I think Brotherhood would fall into my top 10 list.

But Good grief, they went and ruined the AC games after that. I just don't understand how they messed up so badly after Revelations. .-.

I think Imma be getting rid of AC3 because of this and not bother with 4. I'll stick to the Ezio trilogy. And try to get the very first game instead. >_>

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
**** you, Whitney and Milktank! Just **** you for all times you've crushed my Pokemon. :cry:
But Whitney has pink hair! And she's adorable! And I perfected her team with a Scyther in two generations! Twice! You simply just gotta train a lot before you go against the gym!

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
But Whitney has pink hair! And she's adorable! And I perfected her team with a Scyther in two generations! Twice! You simply just gotta train a lot before you go against the gym!
Yeah, she's pretty cool and fighting that fatass cow became easier when I've leveled up Hoothoot. Now Air Man on the other hand, defeating him is a ***** without the Leaf Shield.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Yeah, she's pretty cool and fighting that fatass cow became easier when I've leveled up Hoothoot. Now Air Man on the other hand, defeating him is a ***** without the Leaf Shield.
Might as well add Quick Man to that list.
And Crash Man. I hate those two the most.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
That is majorly disappointing.

As the Ezio trilogy was fantastic. I think Brotherhood would fall into my top 10 list.

But Good grief, they went and ruined the AC games after that. I just don't understand how they messed up so badly after Revelations. .-.

I think Imma be getting rid of AC3 because of this and not bother with 4. I'll stick to the Ezio trilogy. And try to get the very first game instead. >_>
Aaaannnnddd in other news, AC:Unity is NOT coming to the Wii U apparently. :(

I really got exited for the setting too.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Screw Air Man. Screw Quick Man. SCREW THEIR STAGES. These two are the reason I dislike Megaman 2.
Awful timing and awful mechanics that make hypocritical statements about choice and free order in selection are iffy.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Nah, that was a Speculation Chart. Overall just a list in visual format, if that makes sense.

But Bingo Cards, that would be something....it could totally be turned into a game!
I'm actually working on something like that at the moment.....
Like creating you're own character sheet, and filling it out as characters get revealed?

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I hate that Viewtiful Joe mother****er so much since he just wouldn't hold still. This is why I needed the Time Stopper or Air Shooter before facing him properly.
Especially the stage.
I swear those lasers were crafted by the devil himself.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I have enough money to spare, but I just don't care.

That, and I don't know how to send money over the internet. Like, how on earth does that work?

-----
Paypal mayne... Paypal

**** you, Whitney and Milktank! Just **** you for all times you've crushed my Pokemon. :cry:
Pokemon in general needs more challenging Gym Battles like Whitney and her Miltank.

All the sudden I have the urge to do a Soul Silver Nuzlocke.

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Talking about challenging bosses, are ya? It's all about Bagan for me... after fighting that dude... NO BOSS, Final or otherwise, will truly challenge me ever again.

Bagan.jpg

D

Deleted member

Like creating you're own character sheet, and filling it out as characters get revealed?
More along the lines of actual Bingo.
People who participate get a generated sheet of veterans (and possibly free choice of some newcomers if needed) in random order. As veterans are revealed, they're marked on the cards, and in the event that all characters in a row or column are revealed, whoever's card that is gets Bingo.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
More along the lines of actual Bingo.
People who participate get a generated sheet of veterans (and possibly free choice of some newcomers if needed) in random order. As veterans are revealed, they're marked on the cards, and in the event that all characters in a row or column are revealed, whoever's card that is gets Bingo.
What is the reward? Freemium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom