• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Just a random thought that came to my mind in the middle of this Miiverse discussion... if by some highly unlikely chance both Poo and Wizpig showed up in Smash Bros... I would laugh hysterically at the unfortunate names of the two. It actually would be kinda funny to see the reactions from people who aren't familiar with either character, whether those reactions take place on Miiverse or on other parts of the internet.

Poo vs Wizpig.png

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
I remember arguing with some guy back during my time at the PSASBR forums. We had problems with a fool that kept asking for Goku and Ichigo. His argument was that Goku is a video game character because he had video game appearances.

Speaking of Anime crossovers.....CUSTOM BGM FOR DA WIN!
Dat KlK music. My blood is pumpin' :p

Last edited:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
There's a personality chart? :O

I'm now interested in this.
I managed to find it through my Facebook chat search. Here is the link to it [Heavy language warning!]

Ah Miiverse i remember hearing this one not as bad as the guy who wants the powerpuff girls everyday though.
I just do not understand this no-life Craig. It stopped being funny after the first hour of him doing it. I remember going to sleep when he started and when I woke up he had been going on until hours later when I think the comments were disabled for the post.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I just do not understand this no-life Craig. It stopped being funny after the first hour of him doing it. I remember going to sleep when he started and when I woke up he had been going on until hours later when I think the comments were disabled for the post.
The worst part is he isn't the only one.
I can think of 2-3 users that want them too.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
So...how would you guys react if Smash had a music option like J-Stars Victory vs?

Replace current music with your own .mp3 files. (You can clear out your music and bring back the in game if you want it back to normal btw)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So...how would you guys react if Smash had a music option like J-Stars Victory vs?

Replace current music with your own .mp3 files. (You can clear out your music and bring back the in game if you want it back to normal btw)
I'd be pretty damn happy with that. I would likely swap some of the OST with other video game music. Plenty of Megaman X and Tekken stuff for sure.

Also, the new Death Battle was released Friday I think. It was Luigi vs Tails.

Last edited:

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658

I would use this song for luigi's mansion, no questions.
Truthfully, i wouldn't know where to start with music. after that song.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Twitch plays Pokemon.. the greatest experiment of our generation. XD

This is my Luigi's Mansion theme.

Last edited:

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Oh god, so sad...
I just went to the brawl character discussion forums, and read through support threads for characters that didn't make it. Seeing the reactions from supporters of Isaac, Mega man, and Mewtwo leading up the the last days before wolf confirmed is soooo sad. :urg:

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
Oh god, so sad...
I just went to the brawl character discussion forums, and read through support threads for characters that didn't make it. Seeing the reactions from supporters of Isaac, Mega man, and Mewtwo leading up the the last days before wolf confirmed is soooo sad. :urg:
well they get mega man in this game at least we don't know about the other 2 yet.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Dark Souls strikes again. I was grinding souls to buy stuff from the undead merchant dude. I mainly wanted that toolkit thingy to repair items at every bonfire, but I also got myself the Short Bow, some arrows, Heater Sheild (However when one of the undead soldiers with the spears drooped one of their shields it got replaced with that), a Rapier (to balance out the Scimitar, hopefully), and the Residential Key. I didn't grind the souls for levels though, just to buy crap. After that I get back to exploring the Burg. It's going smoothly. I take out those bombers with my handy bow, that's right you ugly undead things I have a long range weapon now top, and lure out the melee undead guys one by one. I eventually go up quite a few stairs and walk into the fog. I get bombarded by snipers, I climb to there level and kill them. I continue traveling. Only to get the **** scared out of me when this giant red monster falls from the sky and comes at me with a huge ****ing mace. I panicked. It then killed me because i panicked.

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SCARE ME LIKE THAT!?

ASKFDJ#$%%%@@#$$%%.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Dark Souls strikes again. I was grinding souls to buy stuff from the undead merchant dude. I mainly wanted that toolkit thingy to repair items at every bonfire, but I also got myself the Short Bow, some arrows, Heater Sheild (However when one of the undead soldiers with the spears drooped one of their shields it got replaced with that), a Rapier (to balance out the Scimitar, hopefully), and the Residential Key. I didn't grind the souls for levels though, just to buy crap. After that I get back to exploring the Burg. It's going smoothly. I take out those bombers with my handy bow, that's right you ugly undead things I have a long range weapon now top, and lure out the melee undead guys one by one. I eventually go up quite a few stairs and walk into the fog. I get bombarded by snipers, I climb to there level and kill them. I continue traveling. Only to get the **** scared out of me when this giant red monster falls from the sky and comes at me with a huge ****ing mace. I panicked. It then killed me because i panicked.

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SCARE ME LIKE THAT!?

ASKFDJ#$%%%@@#$$%%.
Sounds like a fun game that you have there....

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
That would be awesome. Super Smash Brothers while listening to Nickelback, Linkin Park, NSync, or even Crush 40. But I kinda doubt the possibility.
Man, I couldn't imagine playing Smash with such mellow music in the backdrop.

I suspect something like Gojira or Meshuggah would be far better suited for crushing your enemies. XD

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Hey! My music is my business!
I vaguely grimaced when I read your artist selection, despite myself. We're clearly worlds apart when it comes to musical predilections (with my world orbiting a singularity \m/).

You did give me an excuse to look up who Crush 40 are, however -- I suppose the guys who do the Sonic rock themes aren't entirely unfitting within a Smash context. ;)

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I vaguely grimaced when I read your artist selection, despite myself. We're clearly worlds apart when it comes to musical predilections (with my world orbiting a singularity \m/).

You did give me an excuse to look up who Crush 40 are, however -- I suppose the guys who do the Sonic rock themes aren't entirely unfitting within a Smash context. ;)
Yeah, Crush 40 is pretty good, but what? I'm just another rock and roll boy in a treasure hunter's body as seen by my avi. Niki Minaj just ain't my style.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Man, I couldn't imagine playing Smash with such mellow music in the backdrop.

I suspect something like Gojira or Meshuggah would be far better suited for crushing your enemies. XD
Why am I not surprised that you're a metalhead. Props, dude, though I gotta say I don't dive into the heavy-hitters like Gojira and Meshuggah too often. 'Course, my taste in music runs the gamut, but y'know.

And if our friend Cliffjumper has Nickelback's first album, The State, on hand, then I can't rag on him too much. I actually kind of like that one. Everything else that they put out afterward, however, can rot.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Why am I not surprised that you're a metalhead. Props, dude, though I gotta say I don't dive into the heavy-hitters like Gojira and Meshuggah too often. 'Course, my taste in music runs the gamut, but y'know.

And if our friend Cliffjumper has Nickelback's first album, The State, on hand, then I can't rag on him too much. I actually kind of like that one. Everything else that they put out afterward, however, can rot.

Smooth Criminal
My niche is Melodic Death Metal, though I enjoy a variety of things within the genre. I'm not as cultured beyond metal, however; I like classical symphonic stuff, and OSTs/VGM, but things like rap/pop/country/general rock/hip hop/EDM and so forth lacks the glorious crunch that only metal provides. XP

Early Nickelback isn't too shabby, from what I recall. Can't say I ever actively listened them, however (certainly not nowadays).

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
Talking about metal makes me want to ask, am I the only one who hates System of a Down because of how god awful the lead singer is?

Also we need more lyrical songs in Smash, not just instrumentals, akin to songs like in MGR:Revengeance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom