• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Man, some of those GTS request are freaking funny. I seriously saw someone asking for an Articuno in exchange for a Sawk of all things. That's of course not mentioning all of the people asking for level 100 Mews and Victinis.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
This whole ****ing album.

Seriously, I'd recommend any single one of the tracks from XIII. They even did a collab with the Meshuggah frontman (Kidman, I think?) on the track The Dream is Over.

Mushroomhead's other albums are fantastic (Beautiful Stories for Ugly Children, Savior Sorrow), but the stuff with Jeffrey Nothing as the back-up singer (XX, XIII) is arguably their definitive work. Which is why I'm SUPER STOKED BECAUSE HE'S COMING BACK OMG. I liked Waylon, don't get me wrong, he filled those shoes nicely (and coming from the second iteration of Soil, ughhhhhhh). But this dude right here...fdslahgkghfdhghghsgkf he offsets J Mann's (the lead singer) voice perfectly.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Man, some of those GTS request are freaking funny. I seriously saw someone asking for an Articuno in exchange for a Sawk of all things. That's of course not mentioning all of the people asking for level 100 Mews and Victinis.
I think my favorites are the ones who want to trade a Basculin for an Arceus.

Though I swear, there's this one time where I got a Manaphy.
I'm not sure what I used to get it. But I think it was a Hippowdon I just forget about.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Prediction: Pictures of all the girls sleeping. The entire week. Jigglypuff demoted to pokeball and mewtwo is only a trophy again! :troll:

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I think my favorites are the ones who want to trade a Basculin for an Arceus.

Though I swear, there's this one time where I got a Manaphy.
I'm not sure what I used to get it. But I think it was a Hippowdon I just forget about.
Well I did get a speed boost Torchic by trading an extra Piplup I had. And I managed to get an Oshawott too. But I don't remember what I traded for it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
We've got all these signs at work that say "It's springtime"

Now, am I the only person that finishes that (First thing that comes to my mind) with "For Hitler and Germany"

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What, I can't be the only Mel Brook's fan on the forum

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Okay, how have i not found this out until now?
A Stickerbrush symphony remix for Tropical Freeze? This game is now top of my buy list

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I haven't played tropical freeze in a while

Probably because it was near finals when It came out

I'm not taking classes this quarter so I may have more time to do stuff.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So I finally got Tropical Freeze, though I haven't had a good opportunity to play it. I'll definitely have to try it out tomorrow, I've been so eager to play it since it came out.

Also, I started watching Doctor Who the other day. Seems like a great series, though I probably won't catch up with it anytime soon.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So I finally got Tropical Freeze, though I haven't had a good opportunity to play it. I'll definitely have to try it out tomorrow, I've been so eager to play it since it came out.

Also, I started watching Doctor Who the other day. Seems like a great series, though I probably won't catch up with it anytime soon.
I have a friend who's really in to Doctor Who. Main thing to know is that Daleks have finally conquered climbing stairs.

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Okay, how have i not found this out until now?
A Stickerbrush symphony remix for Tropical Freeze? This game is now top of my buy list
Wow, I think this remix is pretty beautiful and relaxing, especially when the background vocals kick in.

I love atmospheric music. <3

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

By "Catch Up"

what do you mean by that?

Did you start with the 10th doctor, or the 1st?

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I have a friend who's really in to Doctor Who. Main thing to know is that Daleks have finally conquered climbing stairs.
This gets me thinking that the Doctor could fit in well in Smash. He'd be a pretty agile fellow, using his multi-purpose Sonic Screwdriver and other tools.

And think of all the DW representation via stages and ATs and bosses and music. :love:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
This gets me thinking that the Doctor could fit in well in Smash. He'd be a pretty agile fellow, using his multi-purpose Sonic Screwdriver and other tools.

And think of all the DW representation via stages and ATs and bosses and music. :love:
No.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oops, I meant the 9th doctor.

I counted the original doctor for some reason or something

IDK

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I started with the 9th, the first episode I watched was the one involving an imprisoned Dalek. I did do a bit of research on the original series though.
You missed when he met the Face of Boe and Rose Tyler then!

They are important to know about!

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I am stumped on something. Back in 2013/13, I recall Sakurai basically stating "Working on Kid Icarus has improved my understanding of how online game play works." Does anyone rememebr this tweet/interview and have a link to it?

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
You missed when he met the Face of Boe and Rose Tyler then!

They are important to know about!
Tell me about it. I had a question on the Face of Boe last year for a Maths/Sci-Fi competition in school.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'll have to watch that episode tomorrow then. I'd watch it now if it wasn't so late though.
The face of Boe is the second episode

He may not seem important, for a while. But he WILL be

and You'll actually be seeing him even if you don't know you're seeing him. You'll find out. LOL

Rose Tyler is met in the first episode, though you probably have already seen her since she's in the episode you watched.

They fight plastic people, which will be important EVENTUALLY (11the doctor)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The face of Boe is the second episode

He may not seem important, for a while. But he WILL be

and You'll actually be seeing him even if you don't know you're seeing him. You'll find out. LOL

Rose Tyler is met in the first episode, though you probably have already seen her since she's in the episode you watched.

They fight plastic people, which will be important EVENTUALLY (11the doctor)
.....well now I'm even more interested.

Glad I only have five episodes to watch that came before the Dalek one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom